Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simulation 07:42 - Feb 2 with 4060 viewsDaley_Lama

Has yellow cards for simulation been banned from football and if not can anybody recall one given either for or against this season?

Poll: DF in or out

Simulation on 20:59 - Feb 2 with 930 viewsEllDale

Another thing that struck me yesterday was the number of times that Shrewsbury stole yards at throw-ins. He initially sent them back but they then just moved forward again to the original, incorrect place.
The linesman in front of the Willbutts seemed to be having a bit of a nightmare in the first half as well.
Did anyone else spot McShane sarcastically sinking to his knees and crossing himself when he eventually gave a decision our way?!
Simulation on 21:18 - Feb 2 with 895 viewskiwidale

Simulation on 12:24 - Feb 2 by D_Dale

In the 1954-56 seasons Eric Gemmell used to go down like a felled tree, with the crowd shouting 'timber' to encourage him. Joe Lynn took the penalties (11 scored in those two seasons - though I'm not saying all were 'won' by Gemmell).

If you can remember the 1954-56 seasons DD then I tip my hat to you top effort. I remember the 1956-57 season vaguely I remember some of the players Jimmy Jones was one Devlin and Vizard were others, Eddie Wainright was capt and Harry Cattrick was manager. I'm sure I will remember more of them if you can prompt me, maybe us old uns can name the team without a prompt from TVOS

This is not the time for bickering.

Simulation on 21:20 - Feb 2 with 893 viewskiwidale

Simulation on 20:53 - Feb 2 by EllDale

I don’t think that Billy Rudd was averse to falling over in the penalty area at times.

Billy Rudd could fall over his shadow we all knew it but nobody complained.

Simulation on 22:22 - Feb 2 with 856 viewsSuddenLad

Bev Glover ? Dougie Wragg ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Simulation on 17:26 - Feb 3 with 695 viewskiwidale

Simulation on 22:22 - Feb 2 by SuddenLad

Bev Glover ? Dougie Wragg ?

Glover yes Dougie Wragg was 1961 or thereabouts a good player to be fair.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024