Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:22 - Feb 26 with 37787 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 14:07]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Feb 29 with 2340 viewsReecojack

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Feb 29 by Johnw102

On my IPTV. IFollow on a firestick. Perfect picture and no buffering. Hope that hasn’t jinxed it.

What provider for iptv mate?
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Feb 29 with 2340 viewsTimTtam

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:23 - Feb 29 by dunvantjack100

http://www.releasesky.com/2020/02/efl-rovers-vs-swans.html?m=1

Good picture on here, if you can put up with the Blackburn commentators.

It's working for me for now. Thanks 👍

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Feb 29 with 2328 viewsMrSwerve

Bummer 1-0 BBurn.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Feb 29 with 2321 viewsswan65split

Woodman.!!!!!
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:28 - Feb 29 with 2247 views34dfgdf54

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Feb 29 by TimTtam

It's working for me for now. Thanks 👍

Just getting blank black screen me.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Feb 29 with 2231 viewsSwansea93

http://www.releasesky.com/2020/02/efl-rovers-vs-swans.html?m=1

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Feb 29 with 2209 viewsJohnw102

Good cross but we should have defended that better. COYS

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Feb 29 with 2195 viewstheloneranger

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Feb 29 by swan65split

Woodman.!!!!!

Shite defending by Rodon.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Feb 29 with 2171 viewsunion_jack

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Feb 29 by swan65split

Woodman.!!!!!

Should have been braver / more decisive there!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Feb 29 with 2135 viewsNotLoyal

Woodman.!!!!!

Frightening lack of bravery there. Keepers all day long.
We haven’t woken up today, we look about as lack lustre as usual.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Feb 29 with 2096 viewsmonmouth

Maybe not so fired up after midweek then? Maybe just decided to churn out the same old week on week shit? Am I doing them a disservice? All I can see at the moment is the stats. One shot off target in half an hour.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:32 - Feb 29 with 2044 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Feb 29 by union_jack

Should have been braver / more decisive there!

He has seriously lost confidence since he has been here.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:32 - Feb 29 with 2028 viewsTimTtam

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:28 - Feb 29 by 34dfgdf54

Not to worry. The buffering & conceding goals is quite awful.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:32 - Feb 29 with 2016 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:28 - Feb 29 by 34dfgdf54

me too.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:32 - Feb 29 with 2006 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Feb 29 by monmouth

Maybe not so fired up after midweek then? Maybe just decided to churn out the same old week on week shit? Am I doing them a disservice? All I can see at the moment is the stats. One shot off target in half an hour.

It’s pretty clueless for a team meant to be angry.

OK I've changed it.

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:32 - Feb 29 with 2006 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Feb 29 by monmouth

Pretty much correct, Mon.

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Feb 29 with 1876 views34dfgdf54

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:32 - Feb 29 by NotLoyal

It’s pretty clueless for a team meant to be angry.

I thought we would be bang at it today.

Ah well
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Feb 29 with 1841 viewsNotLoyal

No leaders on the pitch, it has to get better second half.

OK I've changed it.

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Feb 29 with 1795 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Feb 29 by NotLoyal

No leaders on the pitch, it has to get better second half.

We've got Grimes. Lionheart.

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:38 - Feb 29 with 1772 views34dfgdf54

Just seen Garrick’s challenge on keeper, that’s a red card these days, very lucky.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:39 - Feb 29 with 1757 viewsswan65split

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Feb 29 by theloneranger

Shite defending by Rodon.

Rodon played a few into trouble with his passes.

Woodman was slow and not determined enough to get the ball
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:39 - Feb 29 with 1755 viewsdunvantjack100

We have absolutely no control over this game, can’t string 3 passes together.

The pitch doesn’t look in a very good condition, but it doesn’t look to be causing Blackburn many problems.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:39 - Feb 29 with 1738 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:20 - Feb 29 by sainthelens

Got a good feeling players will be bouncing off the walls for this. I'm not playing and I'm still fckn raging about midweek. Can really see us doing this comfortably.

😂

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:40 - Feb 29 with 1719 viewsMrSwerve

Brewster should have gone with his left foot there. Tap in.

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Feb 29 with 1698 viewsswan65split

Pre game video of them turning up they looked peed off not fired up!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024