Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robbie - Live on Talksport this morning 10:07 - Apr 28 with 1118 viewsthrillseeker

Jim White show 10:00- 13:00

Jime has just said RC will be live on Talksport to discuss his recent announcement. No time given for interview though
Robbie - Live on Talksport this morning on 10:41 - Apr 28 with 1112 viewsthrillseeker

Not a bad interview - it was at about 10:20

He made it very clear non football related income is the biggest issue.

No mention of other clubs intentions

The EFL payment of £125 million from Premier League has NOT been handed out yet

RC wants solutions without the possibility of' kicking the can further down the road'
Robbie - Live on Talksport this morning on 11:38 - Apr 28 with 1101 viewsdurham_exile

Robbie - Live on Talksport this morning on 10:41 - Apr 28 by thrillseeker

Not a bad interview - it was at about 10:20

He made it very clear non football related income is the biggest issue.

No mention of other clubs intentions

The EFL payment of £125 million from Premier League has NOT been handed out yet

RC wants solutions without the possibility of' kicking the can further down the road'

TS - thank you for the synopsis, very helpful.

I think that we have blinked first a s football club.

In addition to the loss of the Colchester four, I am also disappointed to see Cameron James leave the club.

Decisions need to be made at a higher level, I am concerned that little direction is being offered to clubs hence the early announcement from RC.

I still believe that he is wrong to have gone so early but we wait out for a decision on the season ending policy.

UTU's

Durham_exile

Robbie - Live on Talksport this morning on 13:06 - Apr 28 with 1090 viewsgerry_us

Robbie - Live on Talksport this morning on 11:38 - Apr 28 by durham_exile

TS - thank you for the synopsis, very helpful.

I think that we have blinked first a s football club.

In addition to the loss of the Colchester four, I am also disappointed to see Cameron James leave the club.

Decisions need to be made at a higher level, I am concerned that little direction is being offered to clubs hence the early announcement from RC.

I still believe that he is wrong to have gone so early but we wait out for a decision on the season ending policy.

UTU's

Maybe we can finish the league this season playing indoor 7-a-side? Have we got enough players?

Seriously though I can totally understand the comments of the Chairman. He has funded the club for many years and we certainly could not survive without him. Whatever decision he takes during this unprecedented time is fine by me.

Stay safe and well everyone. We will see our beloved U's without a doubt in the coming months, but regrettably there may be some clubs will not make it. Stick with the Chairman folks, he knows best.
Robbie - Live on Talksport this morning on 14:48 - Apr 28 with 1069 viewsthrillseeker

https://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1588064400/

Listen from 19:56
Robbie - Live on Talksport this morning on 16:49 - Apr 28 with 1048 viewsdurham_exile

Robbie - Live on Talksport this morning on 14:48 - Apr 28 by thrillseeker

https://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1588064400/

Listen from 19:56

TS - I have listened in full, many thanks for the link.

Best I say no more because I am absolutely fuming.

UTU's

Durham_exile

Robbie - Live on Talksport this morning on 18:50 - Apr 28 with 1023 viewsGOSBTS

I'll always qualify my statements with the fact that I have only been a U's fan for the past couple of seasons, and therefore I don't have the intimate experience of the decline the club has faced since leaving Layer Road under Robbie. However, to many new fans like myself and to neutrals, he came across very well in that interview in my opinion. As hard as it is to hear him effectively prompting other clubs to sign Prosser and co., I thought it was very honourable of him to do so for their sakes.

It does very much seem like the league landscape may look very, very different at the end of the pandemic (whenever that may be). Promotion/relegation may be the least of many club's worries, and like gerry alluded to I think some could be envious of how the U's have a chairman with his ducks in a row.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2020 18:51]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024