Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING 18:19 - Apr 29 with 12208 viewsswancity

Interesting one this as unlike centre back or centre midfield the Club hasn’t produced dozens of quality players in this position

Name your top three in order

So my choices are:

1 Alan Curtis
2 Nathan Dyer
3 Len Allchurch

👍

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

0
BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 18:36 - Apr 29 with 7769 viewssherpajacob

1. Curtis
2. Dyer
3. Pablo

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

0
BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 18:40 - Apr 29 with 7759 viewsswancity

Voting open until 600pm Thursday 30th 👍

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

0
BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 18:57 - Apr 29 with 7741 viewsCatullus

Sorry but there can be only one,

Alan Curtis

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

0
BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 19:02 - Apr 29 with 7733 viewsTreforys_Jack

King Curt , move on to left midfield/wing.
1
BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 19:04 - Apr 29 with 7729 viewsSwanjaxs

AC 4 ME 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

0
BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 19:10 - Apr 29 with 7717 viewssainthelens

1.Curt
2. Len Allchurch
No 3rd....no one comes close enough to those 2.
0
BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 19:12 - Apr 29 with 7717 viewsswan65split

Alan Curtis
Len Allchurch
Brian evans
0
BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 19:23 - Apr 29 with 7691 viewsThornburyswan

Curt for me, well clear even if not a true winger
0
Login to get fewer ads

BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 19:26 - Apr 29 with 7685 viewsVetchfielder

Struggling here.
I was hoping that I could pick Robbie for right midfield but he's already in.
I can't pick Curt there because he was really a striker, even though he "kind of" played wide-ish now and again. It's a way of getting him in the side and leaving another striker position free but I'm going to take a stubborn purist approach.
I only briefly ever saw Len Allchurch when he was past his best and can't remember him well enough to vote for.

So I'm horrendously not happy with this but :-

1. Nathan Dyer
2. Matthew Rush
3. Stuart Roberts

Yeah, I know, but I really can't think of anybody else.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2020 19:28]

Proud to have been one of the 231

0
BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 19:38 - Apr 29 with 7661 viewsSTID2017

Curtis
Hernandez
Mickey Conway

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

1
BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 19:41 - Apr 29 with 7654 viewsSTID2017

BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 19:38 - Apr 29 by STID2017

Curtis
Hernandez
Mickey Conway


Only one choice really though

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

0
BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 19:44 - Apr 29 with 7648 viewsKilkennyjack

1. Mr curtis
2. Mr dyer

Beware of the Risen People

0
BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 19:51 - Apr 29 with 7638 viewssainthelens

At what point does the club name a stand after this guy FFS?
There is no bigger legend of this club.
0
BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 20:27 - Apr 29 with 7603 viewshobo

1. Alan Curtis
0
BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 20:32 - Apr 29 with 7599 viewskrunchykarrot

BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 19:12 - Apr 29 by swan65split

Alan Curtis
Len Allchurch
Brian evans


Correct answer.
0
BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 20:44 - Apr 29 with 7589 views1462jack

Alan Curtis
0
BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 21:47 - Apr 29 with 7556 views1964white

Pablo
1
BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 22:00 - Apr 29 with 7547 viewsFireboy2

BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 21:47 - Apr 29 by 1964white

Pablo


Sorry for this but would you kindly fvck off
1
BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 22:01 - Apr 29 with 7544 viewsFireboy2

BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 18:57 - Apr 29 by Catullus

Sorry but there can be only one,

Alan Curtis


This ^
0
BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 22:05 - Apr 29 with 7540 viewsCatullus

BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 19:26 - Apr 29 by Vetchfielder

Struggling here.
I was hoping that I could pick Robbie for right midfield but he's already in.
I can't pick Curt there because he was really a striker, even though he "kind of" played wide-ish now and again. It's a way of getting him in the side and leaving another striker position free but I'm going to take a stubborn purist approach.
I only briefly ever saw Len Allchurch when he was past his best and can't remember him well enough to vote for.

So I'm horrendously not happy with this but :-

1. Nathan Dyer
2. Matthew Rush
3. Stuart Roberts

Yeah, I know, but I really can't think of anybody else.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2020 19:28]


Kind of played wide-ish? Maybe we should call him a right sided forward,

Just because,


Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

0
BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 22:15 - Apr 29 with 7527 viewspencoedjack

BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 21:47 - Apr 29 by 1964white

Pablo




Pablo isn’t that good

Enjoy
0
BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 22:23 - Apr 29 with 7518 viewsCatullus

BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 22:15 - Apr 29 by pencoedjack



Pablo isn’t that good

Enjoy


Trevor Cherry is STILL having mightmares

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

0
BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 22:24 - Apr 29 with 7512 viewsSwanjaxs

BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 22:23 - Apr 29 by Catullus

Trevor Cherry is STILL having mightmares


Don't think he is anymore mush 🙁

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

1
BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 22:24 - Apr 29 with 7513 viewsraynor94

1.Curt
2.Pablo
3.Willie Humphries (A real magician when I first watched the Swans)

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

2
BEST EVER RIGHT MIDFIELD / WING on 22:32 - Apr 29 with 7493 viewsDarran

Tony Cullen.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026