Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Important information that could impact season ticket refunds 08:18 - May 5 with 6945 viewsWhiterockin

For both the 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 seasons.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/cma-to-investigate-concerns-about-can

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 13:13 - May 6 with 1610 viewsNotLoyal

No refund, give a season ticket for next season to everyone who had one this season and charge them a tenner a game on production of the season ticket.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 14:12 - May 6 with 1582 viewsWhiterockin

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 13:13 - May 6 by NotLoyal

No refund, give a season ticket for next season to everyone who had one this season and charge them a tenner a game on production of the season ticket.

And if you have already paid for next season.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 18:24 - May 6 with 1521 viewsperplex

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 20:50 - May 5 by Darran

Yeah get your money back and buy some fuçking English lessons.

That post confirms you realise you made a knob of yourself, and are now trying to change the subject by going down the grammar mistakes route.
Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 18:35 - May 6 with 1510 viewsDarran

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 18:24 - May 6 by perplex

That post confirms you realise you made a knob of yourself, and are now trying to change the subject by going down the grammar mistakes route.

I couldn’t give a fućk mate but if everyone was to demand and get a refund we probably wouldn’t have a club to watch.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 18:46 - May 6 with 1495 viewsCatullus

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 18:35 - May 6 by Darran

I couldn’t give a fućk mate but if everyone was to demand and get a refund we probably wouldn’t have a club to watch.

Reading what the trust said, unless the PFA and players change their tunes we might not have a club anyway.
The wage deferrrals are just pushing the problem down the road a bit. Unless the wage bill is cut, season ticket money won't make much difference. The money will run out and that's true for many clubs not just us.
How many people have actually renewed? How much are we talking about?

If this season is cancelled, what about pro rata refunds for matches not played? Or do they carry the money over?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 20:08 - May 6 with 1463 viewsBadlands

ST payments already made should be honoured when we start the next full season.
Refunds for lost games this season (if it doesn't re-start) should be offered.
I hope they don't offer tokens for the shop.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 20:30 - May 6 with 1449 viewsjacktar

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 20:08 - May 6 by Badlands

ST payments already made should be honoured when we start the next full season.
Refunds for lost games this season (if it doesn't re-start) should be offered.
I hope they don't offer tokens for the shop.

Already bought next seasons ST but also tickets for the 4 remaining home games this season for my mate. I would hope that there'll be a refund for the tickets I've purchased even if no credit for the ST missed matches this season.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 23:53 - May 7 with 1331 viewsNotLoyal

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 14:12 - May 6 by Whiterockin

And if you have already paid for next season.

Refunded.

OK I've changed it.

Login to get fewer ads

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 17:40 - May 9 with 1201 viewsAngelRangelQS

I hope the people still making an absolute fortune off the club take a big cut before they expect any goodwill from the supporters.

Maybe some that have leeched off us for years should be the ones taking a financial hit before the fans do
Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 17:43 - May 9 with 1199 viewsJackinexile1

Refund but don't refund the people who of already paid? Who's getting a refund clever clogs...
Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 18:17 - May 9 with 1168 viewsperplex

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 17:40 - May 9 by AngelRangelQS

I hope the people still making an absolute fortune off the club take a big cut before they expect any goodwill from the supporters.

Maybe some that have leeched off us for years should be the ones taking a financial hit before the fans do

They wont, they will make some sort of token gesture, and then easily convince the easily led among us and there are a lot of them, that they have made an outstanding gesture.
Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 19:15 - May 9 with 1148 viewssainthelens

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 18:17 - May 9 by perplex

They wont, they will make some sort of token gesture, and then easily convince the easily led among us and there are a lot of them, that they have made an outstanding gesture.

Will be a free pint first home game.
Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 11:54 - May 10 with 1024 viewsNotLoyal

Important information that could impact season ticket refunds on 17:43 - May 9 by Jackinexile1

Refund but don't refund the people who of already paid? Who's getting a refund clever clogs...

It’s ok, we are all in this together.
A good head massage works.

OK I've changed it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024