Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ST update 11:09 - May 21 with 31458 viewspencoedjack

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/chairmans-update-season-tickets?_ccCt=eF8vuTSlM
ST update on 08:54 - Jun 5 with 2715 viewstreboeth1966

It's unbelievable the club have gone to the fans first while players take a deferral , plus the shareholders not taking a hit. It's an insult.
ST update on 21:55 - Jun 7 with 2477 viewsPhil_S

ST update on 22:55 - Jun 4 by Gowerjack

Imagine if the trust had had the balls to have taken the sell outs to court when it was 1st put to the vote.

Imagine being so naive as to trust the snake oil salesmen who own our football club..

Could be sitting on £20 million now.

Even if, the chances of that last part happening by this point in time would be very very slim

About six months behind where it would have been given that the legal process has been followed since January 2018
ST update on 15:55 - Jun 8 with 2255 viewsSwansea93

Promotion out the window now as instructed by the yanks, offering fans 50% off season tickets if we get promotion

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

ST update on 16:20 - Jun 8 with 2204 viewsphilswansfan

ST update on 15:55 - Jun 8 by Swansea93

Promotion out the window now as instructed by the yanks, offering fans 50% off season tickets if we get promotion

Just to put this generous offer into context...Let's say your refund is worth £75 and your renewal price is £440.

Scenario 1 - . By forgoing the refund, you could save circa £220 off next season's ticket if we get promoted. If we don't, you lose £75

Scenario 2 - Take your refund, put the whole lot as a bet on us to win promotion (28/1 on skybet at present) - you will get £2,175 return including your stake if we get promoted. If we don't you lose £75

Scenario 3 - Take your refund, put an £8 bet on us to get promoted. If we do, you'll get £232 in return which is more than the potential saving offered by the yanks. If we don't, you've still got £67 in your arse pocket.

Take your pick
ST update on 16:22 - Jun 8 with 2201 viewsSwansea93

ST update on 16:20 - Jun 8 by philswansfan

Just to put this generous offer into context...Let's say your refund is worth £75 and your renewal price is £440.

Scenario 1 - . By forgoing the refund, you could save circa £220 off next season's ticket if we get promoted. If we don't, you lose £75

Scenario 2 - Take your refund, put the whole lot as a bet on us to win promotion (28/1 on skybet at present) - you will get £2,175 return including your stake if we get promoted. If we don't you lose £75

Scenario 3 - Take your refund, put an £8 bet on us to get promoted. If we do, you'll get £232 in return which is more than the potential saving offered by the yanks. If we don't, you've still got £67 in your arse pocket.

Take your pick

When you put it like that, I like your thinking.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

ST update on 16:35 - Jun 8 with 2167 viewsDarran

Take your pick

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

ST update on 16:39 - Jun 8 with 2158 viewsNotLoyal

Take your pick

Post of the year.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

ST update on 16:40 - Jun 8 with 2154 viewssainthelens

Take your pick

Brilliant....but.
Do that, you'll have all the plastics rearing their heads snapping up season tickets should we go up, thus could leave you scratching around for a seat or 2.
Login to get fewer ads

ST update on 16:45 - Jun 8 with 2144 viewsjack247

ST update on 16:40 - Jun 8 by sainthelens

Brilliant....but.
Do that, you'll have all the plastics rearing their heads snapping up season tickets should we go up, thus could leave you scratching around for a seat or 2.

That’s a very interesting scenario.

I haven’t renewed yet and won’t until I know fans will be allowed back. I could (quite fairly) lose my seat to a grubby little Man United fan who is prepared to buy as soon as we go up, without knowing how many, if any, games we will be able to attend.

Realistically, it’s almost certainly a moot point.
ST update on 16:55 - Jun 8 with 2121 viewsphilswansfan

Brilliant....but.

You could still take the refund, pick scenario 2 or 3 and renew your season ticket regardless though...
ST update on 16:56 - Jun 8 with 2115 viewsNotLoyal

Brilliant....but.

Let them moan mate, I reckon the chances of losing your seat are pretty slim, soon as it’s obvious we will get promoted buy your seat. However, as much as getting promoted would be a laugh I can’t see it, I’m following the advice of Phil the Swans fan. Tenner on, pocket the rest, iptv for the rest of the season. Fck anyone who thinks I’m a plastic, I’ve seen what our players think of the community that has made them millionaires, they are nothing to do with my life today, Ungrateful money grabbers, go your own way jacks. Look after yourself.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2020 17:11]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

ST update on 17:05 - Jun 8 with 2096 viewsthornabyswan

ST update on 16:56 - Jun 8 by NotLoyal

Let them moan mate, I reckon the chances of losing your seat are pretty slim, soon as it’s obvious we will get promoted buy your seat. However, as much as getting promoted would be a laugh I can’t see it, I’m following the advice of Phil the Swans fan. Tenner on, pocket the rest, iptv for the rest of the season. Fck anyone who thinks I’m a plastic, I’ve seen what our players think of the community that has made them millionaires, they are nothing to do with my life today, Ungrateful money grabbers, go your own way jacks. Look after yourself.

Would be funny if we got promoted queing overnite tents beer just like last time.

Plastics wil be out in their thousands

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

ST update on 17:55 - Jun 8 with 2022 viewsThornburyswan

ST update on 17:05 - Jun 8 by thornabyswan

Would be funny if we got promoted queing overnite tents beer just like last time.

Plastics wil be out in their thousands

Keeping 2M apart whilst queuing obvs!
ST update on 18:07 - Jun 8 with 1995 viewsDarran

When are they giving a refund on next seasons season tickets? 😩

ST update on 19:08 - Jun 8 with 1896 viewsSTID2017

ST update on 16:56 - Jun 8 by NotLoyal

TBH you can get an IPTV for £40, and that lasts a year (as long as it keeps working which is never guaranteed)
However the live streams that many have tried from the Swans seem to be hit or miss anyway, so may as well gamble on an IPTV and bet enough to win £200 to cover 50% of next season's ST I guess
Plus of course with an IPTV you get much more than just a Swans stream
[Post edited 8 Jun 2020 19:09]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

ST update on 19:11 - Jun 8 with 1888 viewsDarran

I wonder what will happen next season because I’m thinking about getting a refund on this season and putting it towards an extra season ticket for my grandsons to use alternatively.

ST update on 19:59 - Jun 8 with 1831 viewsplasjack

Unless the hierarchy take a hit not to mention the players on permanent contract I will take the financial refund.
The fans of the club should be last to be asked for financial support knowing that referrals not pay cuts are in place.
ST update on 20:23 - Jun 8 with 1781 viewsBillyChong

“Next level” what a joke
ST update on 21:17 - Jun 8 with 1713 viewsJoe_bradshaw

ST update on 18:07 - Jun 8 by Darran

When are they giving a refund on next seasons season tickets? 😩

That could be interesting if spectators are allowed in England before Wales.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

ST update on 23:03 - Jun 8 with 1619 viewswestside

We'll have to play home games at ashton gate
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024