Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here we go again! 15:40 - Aug 6 with 755 viewsdurham_exile

Brentford should be told to bee off but sadly money talks and we are likely to lose Cohen Bramall to the Championship club.

Personally I think that when he does leave us it should more properly be to a bigger club but our failure to achieve promotion is proving very very costly with an exodus to clubs higher in the football pyramid.

I reckon that he is definitely worth £750k and the club should place that price tag on the promising youngster.

A grim period since losing to Exeter. We blinked first and dispensed with quality players all of whom have been able to move on for free.

Incandescent you bet I am and continue to be.

A reduced wage bill might be the outcome but no money to swell the coffers or create a war chest.

The £1m Cup run profit has been used up to absorb the effects of Covid but whilst our rivals continue to splash the cash, we sit arms reversed waiting for something to turn up.

I am beyond angry.

Up the drastically reduced U's

Durham_exile

Here we go again! on 15:53 - Aug 6 with 743 viewsnoah4x4

Wish we could find a way to bottle Durham's "incandesence".

Reckon such renewable energy would power a dozen homes.
Here we go again! on 22:07 - Aug 6 with 698 viewsdurham_exile

Big Frank recently texted after his move to Plymouth that we made £2m from the cup run.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Here we go again! on 22:11 - Aug 6 with 693 viewsdurham_exile

Here we go again! on 15:53 - Aug 6 by noah4x4

Wish we could find a way to bottle Durham's "incandesence".

Reckon such renewable energy would power a dozen homes.

My incandescence could currently replace all the nuclear power stations in the UK

Renewable energy - eat your heart out the Green Party.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Here we go again! on 22:13 - Aug 6 with 693 viewsGOSBTS

I would be gutted to see Cohen go but it'd be hard to see anyone turn down a move to Brentford right now. A very well (and interestingly) run club, with a patient owner and understanding fan base. And to top it off he'd be walking into the euphoria of playing in a brand spanking new stadium.
Here we go again! on 06:58 - Aug 7 with 668 viewsnoah4x4

Here we go again! on 22:13 - Aug 6 by GOSBTS

I would be gutted to see Cohen go but it'd be hard to see anyone turn down a move to Brentford right now. A very well (and interestingly) run club, with a patient owner and understanding fan base. And to top it off he'd be walking into the euphoria of playing in a brand spanking new stadium.

We had all that when we left Layer Road. Look what good it did us!
Here we go again! on 17:54 - Aug 7 with 630 viewsthrillseeker

Some one put on the OMB that Stoke are looking at Bramall

This would make sense to me as he is from this area
Here we go again! on 19:42 - Aug 7 with 613 viewsLeadbelly

Here we go again! on 17:54 - Aug 7 by thrillseeker

Some one put on the OMB that Stoke are looking at Bramall

This would make sense to me as he is from this area

Stoke signed left back Morgan Fox from the Wendys today.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Here we go again! on 20:02 - Aug 7 with 609 viewsFruitbat

Here we go again! on 19:42 - Aug 7 by Leadbelly

Stoke signed left back Morgan Fox from the Wendys today.

I read that as Megan Fox. I'd probably pay to watch her play left back for Stoke.
Login to get fewer ads

Here we go again! on 21:07 - Aug 7 with 600 viewsthrillseeker

Here we go again! on 20:02 - Aug 7 by Fruitbat

I read that as Megan Fox. I'd probably pay to watch her play left back for Stoke.

Here we go again! on 11:05 - Aug 9 with 526 viewsdurham_exile

That august organ of the free press reports......

"Shaq Coulthirst, ex-Ipswich Town winger Danny Rowe and former U's midfielder Anthony Wordsworth are among the many names Colchester have been linked with on transfer rumour sites, over the past few weeks.

Mason Bloomfield and Ryan Taylor have also been mentioned, while Blackburn Rovers defender Matty Platt was linked prior to his move to League Two new boys Barrow.

But as yet, none of the potential signings have been linked with have materialised into transfers.

That is not to say others will not, before the big kick-off.

However, with purse strings tighter than ever for all clubs, it is unlikely there will be a flurry of transfer activity at the JobServe Community Stadium between now and the new season."

Purely paper talk but the truth is that noone will be brought in........................

The truth is out there.........

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Here we go again! on 11:44 - Aug 9 with 522 viewswessex_exile

Here we go again! on 20:02 - Aug 7 by Fruitbat

I've met Megan Fox - she came to do some filming with us a couple of years ago - she's tiny, and slightly bonkers, but I'm with you on that one FB

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Here we go again! on 14:53 - Aug 9 with 497 viewsFruitbat

Here we go again! on 11:44 - Aug 9 by wessex_exile

I've met Megan Fox - she came to do some filming with us a couple of years ago - she's tiny, and slightly bonkers, but I'm with you on that one FB

Did she have much of a left foot?
Here we go again! on 16:02 - Aug 9 with 488 viewsdurham_exile

Here we go again! on 14:53 - Aug 9 by Fruitbat

Did she have much of a left foot?

I understand she has a perfect right!

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024