Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robbie Cowling's latest staement 13:38 - Aug 25 with 824 viewsmfb_cufc

We will not be signing any players unless we either sell or loan out the present squad to free up the budget.

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2020/august/chairmans-statement/

mfb

Robbie Cowling's latest staement on 15:04 - Aug 25 with 813 viewsdurham_exile

Mick have just read the article.

Grim times indeed.

Definitely 4,6,0 formation.

Up the forward deficient U's

Will we ever actually score a goal this season?

Answers to JobServe

Durham_exile

Robbie Cowling's latest staement on 16:24 - Aug 25 with 791 viewsburnsieespana

Ian Holloway indicated in an interview a Grimsby contracts have a clause saying in event of another shut down of football players will be pId 60%.
Suggestion this is why Robinson joined Port Vale as they don't have that clause.
In last day or so Ipswich have indicated some will have to either been sold or go on loan S need to trim squad.
Happening at many clubs. We will have to be supportive and hope one of the youngsters step up to the plate.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2020 16:27]
Robbie Cowling's latest staement on 18:57 - Aug 25 with 756 viewswessex_exile

I think the point Robbie has made is pertinent. There are many clubs who are figuratively kicking the can down the road at the moment, so as frustrating as it is, I’m glad Robbie does have a longer term view and is planning for the future.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Robbie Cowling's latest staement on 19:04 - Aug 25 with 752 viewsLeadbelly

Robbie Cowling's latest staement on 18:57 - Aug 25 by wessex_exile

I think the point Robbie has made is pertinent. There are many clubs who are figuratively kicking the can down the road at the moment, so as frustrating as it is, I’m glad Robbie does have a longer term view and is planning for the future.

Some people may not like what the chairman has said but it seems like common sense to me. And do I detect a slight dig at our bottom feeding friends with the reference to paying tax and VAT when required?!

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024