Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh Jimmy Jimmy 19:12 - Aug 25 with 1150 viewsLeadbelly

Chapeau James Anderson...the first seam bowler to take 600 wickets in test matches and only the 4th man ever to do so. A brilliant servant to England cricket.

Pity the wicket fell whilst I was putting diesel in the car!

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Oh Jimmy Jimmy on 19:23 - Aug 25 with 1144 viewsnoah4x4

Yes, top effort by Jimmy.

But also in Hampshire, Essex might rue not scoring one more run to gain another bonus point. It’s utterly unfair that because of the Test Match this crucial BWT match had to go to Arundel that won’t have the same drying equipment as the Rose Bowl. Essex still the only team to win three from four, yet not the highest point scorers. Ridiculous.
Oh Jimmy Jimmy on 20:26 - Aug 25 with 1133 viewsMoor_Pinot

Oh Jimmy Jimmy on 19:23 - Aug 25 by noah4x4

Yes, top effort by Jimmy.

But also in Hampshire, Essex might rue not scoring one more run to gain another bonus point. It’s utterly unfair that because of the Test Match this crucial BWT match had to go to Arundel that won’t have the same drying equipment as the Rose Bowl. Essex still the only team to win three from four, yet not the highest point scorers. Ridiculous.

I think Somerset won three from four, I may be wrong.

Moor Pinot

Oh Jimmy Jimmy on 20:57 - Aug 25 with 1123 viewsLeadbelly

Oh Jimmy Jimmy on 20:26 - Aug 25 by Moor_Pinot

I think Somerset won three from four, I may be wrong.

You’re not wrong.

Whilst Essex have played very well they have amassed just 14 bonus points.

Oh Jimmy Jimmy on 08:29 - Aug 26 with 1101 viewsMoor_Pinot

Oh Jimmy Jimmy on 20:57 - Aug 25 by Leadbelly

You’re not wrong.

Whilst Essex have played very well they have amassed just 14 bonus points.

Yes, and many of the points provided by Harmer! The weather may make the finalists a lottery but I noticed that Somerset have taken 78 wkts and no team has scored more than about 170 against them, they've not conceded a batting point and while their own batting is weak compared to ours' they have also registered six tons. Derbyshire are a surprise team too. But anyway Jimmy's 600 is remarkable for a paceman, wonder if he can overtake Kumble Lead?

Moor Pinot

Oh Jimmy Jimmy on 09:36 - Aug 26 with 1093 viewsLeadbelly

Oh Jimmy Jimmy on 08:29 - Aug 26 by Moor_Pinot

Yes, and many of the points provided by Harmer! The weather may make the finalists a lottery but I noticed that Somerset have taken 78 wkts and no team has scored more than about 170 against them, they've not conceded a batting point and while their own batting is weak compared to ours' they have also registered six tons. Derbyshire are a surprise team too. But anyway Jimmy's 600 is remarkable for a paceman, wonder if he can overtake Kumble Lead?

I'm sure Anderson would pass Kumble's wicket total, if selected for tours this winter and home tests next summer. Unfortunately circumstances are far from normal...there are no test matches scheduled for 2021 or 2022, at least according to the ECB website (and they ought to know!)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024