Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 01:18 - Sep 29 with 190316 viewsDr_Parnassus

Who will be watching? First one kicks off in 24 hours time.

The Democrats have pulled Joe back from his campaign trail recently to get him prepared, so hopefully it will be a decent exchange.

Unfortunately they don’t seem to have great confidence as they have spent the last month looking for any dirt they can dig up so Joe can use if he gets stuck.

It’s no coincidence that this vote influencing Facebook algorithm story is being shamelessly and inaccurately made into a race issue on the eve of the debates. So transparent and disingenuous, it’s a shame politics has come to this on this level where black people are being used in this way to score political points. I would be furious if I was them, but it does seem a lot of people are not falling for this one and calling it out for what it is.

People finally seem to be getting wise to this political race baiting which is refreshing to see.

It’s also telling that in the week of the debate they try and paint Trump as a tax evasion offender. I think that’s what they wanted the tax returns to show, they seem to have got annoyed when it turns out his tax returns were fine in accordance to what his companies profits were - but decided to run with it anyway. Any news is good news in their mind as it’s another thing Joe can use when in a tricky spot.

But I hope the discussions remain political and doesn’t turn into some form of gossip peddling reality TV episode.

Although I think there should be some kind of drinking game involved if it does turn that way, how many times Biden completely loses his thread of thought and blurts out “I mean, think about it...” you have to take a shot.

I will be watching with great interest anyway.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 10:52 - Jan 5 with 2559 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:42 - Jan 4 by DJack

Nope. The point was already made...if they claim the election was fraudulent then their posts are also. Quite simple really.

Going to answer the question on the alleged women scanning multiple batches of ballots multiple times?
Is it evidence of fraud?
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 13:44 - Jan 5 with 2531 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Yet more evidence of voter fraud, this time illegally registering homeless people at the same address so that they can have ID and vote.
Illegal under state law.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 14:10 - Jan 5 with 2524 viewsGroo

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 13:44 - Jan 5 by A_Fans_Dad

Yet more evidence of voter fraud, this time illegally registering homeless people at the same address so that they can have ID and vote.
Illegal under state law.

It appears the address is a homeless shelter.

It also appears homeless people have the right to vote.

https://www.wabe.org/how-to-register-to-vote-in-georgia-when-youre-homeless/

Groo does what Groo does best

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:40 - Jan 5 with 2484 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 14:10 - Jan 5 by Groo

It appears the address is a homeless shelter.

It also appears homeless people have the right to vote.

https://www.wabe.org/how-to-register-to-vote-in-georgia-when-youre-homeless/

Fulton county seem to make it up as they go along.
Did you not read about removing people from the electoral roll due to have no fixed abode?
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:28 - Jan 5 with 2460 viewsGroo

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:40 - Jan 5 by A_Fans_Dad

Fulton county seem to make it up as they go along.
Did you not read about removing people from the electoral roll due to have no fixed abode?

Aah, so your a firm believer that if you have no-where to live, you don't have the right to vote on who may help you find your footing in life.

OK then.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:53 - Jan 5 with 2447 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:28 - Jan 5 by Groo

Aah, so your a firm believer that if you have no-where to live, you don't have the right to vote on who may help you find your footing in life.

OK then.

I didn't say that the Georgia law said it.

Going to answer the question on the alleged women scanning multiple batches of ballots multiple times?
Is it evidence of fraud?
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 20:54]
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:37 - Jan 5 with 2428 viewstrampie

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:53 - Jan 5 by A_Fans_Dad

Is it evidence of fraud?

All these Trump allegations come from the Scottish indie referendum, postal votes, blank votes being filled in, yes votes put on no piles etc, Trump has golf courses in Scotland and perhaps knew the score, why are people on here so interested in a foreign election when a there is no mention of a UK one, -very strange.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:47 - Jan 5 with 2414 viewsGroo

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:53 - Jan 5 by A_Fans_Dad

Is it evidence of fraud?

I've answered your question multiple times. I feel like the poor woman scanning so many times.

I am not an expert in their voting system (nor are you), I don't know what anyone in these conspiracy video's are doing (nor do you).

There are people talking over the video's stating fraud is going on. These people are not unbiased, they want to show fraud to get the vote changed from a loss to a win. These people maybe correct, if they are then they should be looked at more closely and if overturning is the right answer then do so.

Because I don't know myself what is going on, I can only rely on the local representatives (who are mainly republicans) or people who know the system and know what's going on in these video's, that don't need the talk-over to see what's going on.

Of the ones that have been made public, they have always been shot down by the local people (including Republicans) who end up explaining that what the talk over is describing is not what is going on.

Login to get fewer ads

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:21 - Jan 6 with 2346 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:47 - Jan 5 by Groo

I've answered your question multiple times. I feel like the poor woman scanning so many times.

I am not an expert in their voting system (nor are you), I don't know what anyone in these conspiracy video's are doing (nor do you).

There are people talking over the video's stating fraud is going on. These people are not unbiased, they want to show fraud to get the vote changed from a loss to a win. These people maybe correct, if they are then they should be looked at more closely and if overturning is the right answer then do so.

Because I don't know myself what is going on, I can only rely on the local representatives (who are mainly republicans) or people who know the system and know what's going on in these video's, that don't need the talk-over to see what's going on.

Of the ones that have been made public, they have always been shot down by the local people (including Republicans) who end up explaining that what the talk over is describing is not what is going on.

The videos of the 4 women running batches multiple times could not be clearer on exactly what they are doing.
There is no misunderstanding watching them running them up to 5 times.
I don't even know if you have actually seen those videos.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:33 - Jan 6 with 2338 viewstrampie

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:21 - Jan 6 by A_Fans_Dad

The videos of the 4 women running batches multiple times could not be clearer on exactly what they are doing.
There is no misunderstanding watching them running them up to 5 times.
I don't even know if you have actually seen those videos.

Did you see the videos of the Scottish referendum counts ?, which were shocking, the authorities seem to have taken them down now, for some reason you are only interested in American counts, why is that ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:59 - Jan 6 with 2330 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:33 - Jan 6 by trampie

Did you see the videos of the Scottish referendum counts ?, which were shocking, the authorities seem to have taken them down now, for some reason you are only interested in American counts, why is that ?

Something to do with the fact that it is CURRENT.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 12:13 - Jan 6 with 2316 viewstrampie

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:59 - Jan 6 by A_Fans_Dad

Something to do with the fact that it is CURRENT.

It was 2014, within the UK, not some foreign country, but an election run under our jurisdiction.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 15:11 - Jan 6 with 2271 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 12:13 - Jan 6 by trampie

It was 2014, within the UK, not some foreign country, but an election run under our jurisdiction.

Gone, dead and dusted, too late.
Get over it.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:42 - Jan 6 with 2232 viewsKilkennyjack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 15:11 - Jan 6 by A_Fans_Dad

Gone, dead and dusted, too late.
Get over it.

The Scottish people decide for Scotland. Nobody else.

Beware of the Risen People

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:33 - Jan 9 with 2152 viewsDJack

Dominion is seeking $1.3 billion in damages against "The Kraken"/sidney Powell for defamation.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.225699/gov.uscourts.dcd.225

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:53 - Jan 9 with 2097 viewstrampie

Here is one for Dr P

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 12:19 - Jan 9 with 2080 viewsGwyn737

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:33 - Jan 9 by DJack

Dominion is seeking $1.3 billion in damages against "The Kraken"/sidney Powell for defamation.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.225699/gov.uscourts.dcd.225

Wow. That’s an incredible read.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:42 - Jan 25 with 1967 viewsmajorraglan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:33 - Jan 9 by DJack

They are now suing Giuliani for $1.3bn in damages. Be interesting whether this one goes.

https://www.ft.com/content/cf1ea988-ca2d-439a-8193-bc3c6d0da16e
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:11 - Jan 25 with 1952 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:42 - Jan 25 by majorraglan

They are now suing Giuliani for $1.3bn in damages. Be interesting whether this one goes.

https://www.ft.com/content/cf1ea988-ca2d-439a-8193-bc3c6d0da16e

Do you really think that they are going to allow all that fraud evidence to be presented in court when they have been doing everything that they can to keep it out?

Dream on.

In fact they have made a big mistake, because he can use discovery to obtain all the data they have been hiding.
It also provides him the ability to counter sue.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2021 23:01]
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:02 - Jan 26 with 1883 viewsGroo

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:29 - Jan 26 with 1865 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:02 - Jan 26 by Groo

I love it when people go full circle and go from laughing at people for spreading bonkers conspiracy theories like Qanon... to spreading them themselves regarding Trump being a Russian intelligence agent.

What on earth has happened to people where they cannot think rationally anymore? Terrifying.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:50 - Jan 26 with 1860 viewsGroo

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:29 - Jan 26 by Dr_Parnassus

I love it when people go full circle and go from laughing at people for spreading bonkers conspiracy theories like Qanon... to spreading them themselves regarding Trump being a Russian intelligence agent.

What on earth has happened to people where they cannot think rationally anymore? Terrifying.

Didn't say I believed it

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 10:06 - Mar 24 with 1311 viewsDr_Parnassus

So for completion.

New York Times have now admitted the story regarding Hunter Bidens laptop was real.

That opens up huge questions over the suppression of the press, the propaganda of the media and political parties working in tandem and probably the biggest case of political coercing in modern history.

Some interesting comments on this thread from a certain few individuals insisting it was Russian disinformation and a hoax.

October 14h if anyone is interested in going back in time to look at what they wrote, mentioning no names… (DJack).

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 12:11 - Mar 24 with 1283 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 10:06 - Mar 24 by Dr_Parnassus

So for completion.

New York Times have now admitted the story regarding Hunter Bidens laptop was real.

That opens up huge questions over the suppression of the press, the propaganda of the media and political parties working in tandem and probably the biggest case of political coercing in modern history.

Some interesting comments on this thread from a certain few individuals insisting it was Russian disinformation and a hoax.

October 14h if anyone is interested in going back in time to look at what they wrote, mentioning no names… (DJack).

I cant commenton the Times story yet as it is behind a paywall.

As for looking back at what I wrote I remember clearly stating that if it's true he deserves everything he gets.

Do you remember that?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 14:04 - Mar 24 with 1276 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 12:11 - Mar 24 by DJack

I cant commenton the Times story yet as it is behind a paywall.

As for looking back at what I wrote I remember clearly stating that if it's true he deserves everything he gets.

Do you remember that?

I remember you saying it was Russian disinformation and a hoax.

I gave you the proof of his business partners confirming it, people on the email chains confirming it, a receipt with his signature, personal pictures and tens of thousands of real time emails. I said if that was a hoax it would be the most elaborate of all time.

You wouldn’t have any of it and instead focussing on the Russian disinformation angle.

Any fair minded person would now be furious of the rubbish they were fed and subsequently lapped up regarding a Russian hoax, when these people knew it was real all along.

Biden taking money from Ukrainian energy companies trading off his position in office is something people were desperate to suppress. You were banned on social media for discussing it, fact check sites were covering it up with their obvious vested interests, media was blanket burying it.

Just awful.

Agree?

I tried to tell you all these links you are peddling and “articles” you are copy and pasting are doing you no good. Go back and read the stuff you were posting. Happily copy and pasting “fact check” sites rating something as “false” even though their reason was that they hadn’t seen the evidence.

These organisations you read and repeat on here have a vested interest and you are constantly taken in by them.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2022 16:04]

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024