Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 01:18 - Sep 29 with 201512 viewsDr_Parnassus

Who will be watching? First one kicks off in 24 hours time.

The Democrats have pulled Joe back from his campaign trail recently to get him prepared, so hopefully it will be a decent exchange.

Unfortunately they don’t seem to have great confidence as they have spent the last month looking for any dirt they can dig up so Joe can use if he gets stuck.

It’s no coincidence that this vote influencing Facebook algorithm story is being shamelessly and inaccurately made into a race issue on the eve of the debates. So transparent and disingenuous, it’s a shame politics has come to this on this level where black people are being used in this way to score political points. I would be furious if I was them, but it does seem a lot of people are not falling for this one and calling it out for what it is.

People finally seem to be getting wise to this political race baiting which is refreshing to see.

It’s also telling that in the week of the debate they try and paint Trump as a tax evasion offender. I think that’s what they wanted the tax returns to show, they seem to have got annoyed when it turns out his tax returns were fine in accordance to what his companies profits were - but decided to run with it anyway. Any news is good news in their mind as it’s another thing Joe can use when in a tricky spot.

But I hope the discussions remain political and doesn’t turn into some form of gossip peddling reality TV episode.

Although I think there should be some kind of drinking game involved if it does turn that way, how many times Biden completely loses his thread of thought and blurts out “I mean, think about it...” you have to take a shot.

I will be watching with great interest anyway.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 00:56 - Oct 7 with 1601 viewsDJack

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 00:08 - Oct 7 by Dr_Parnassus

You are showing yourself up though. You have shown a complete inability to hold a political debate and have had to have your own bizarre and inaccurate links spoon-fed to you so you understand them. The fact you think you have been faring well is a terrifying grip you have on reality.

How on earth are you an inconvenience?

Your presence on here consists of posting links to leftist media with zero understanding of what they mean. Once it is explained to you then you jump to the next one without acknowledgment. It’s bizarre.

You clearly don’t understand what “gaslight” means either.

Another lefty term people use when they get stuck. See “dog whistle”, “oppression”, “Nazi”, “racist”, “fascist” and “white supremacist” for further examples.

On that note you called someone a fascist a few times until it was explained to you what fascist meant and you admitted it was an inaccurate term to use.

[Post edited 7 Oct 2020 0:13]

One I did incorrectly apply the term and held my hand up.

Everyone one the boards who has every come accross one of your many usernames understands you and your limitations and devices. I've only had one username on these boards and my history is there unedited for all to see as I'm comfortable with myself warts and all. I'm awaiting your next incarnation.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 01:12 - Oct 7 with 1585 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 00:56 - Oct 7 by DJack

One I did incorrectly apply the term and held my hand up.

Everyone one the boards who has every come accross one of your many usernames understands you and your limitations and devices. I've only had one username on these boards and my history is there unedited for all to see as I'm comfortable with myself warts and all. I'm awaiting your next incarnation.

You have done it on both boards. You simply don’t understand the subjects you are discussing or the terms you are using and yet expect people to take you seriously.

Same with your links, they aren’t even part of a point you are making, you just dump them there are expect people to react to them or explain them. You would get far more respect if you learned the subject you are discussing then used your own words to discuss them.

I don’t have any “incarnations”, I have a different username when I am banned for being accurate, which some find infuriating when they are trying to push a narrative that they don’t have full faith in. You are in a long line of people that want to engage on a subject but lack the knowledge on the subject to be able to do it effectively.

You want to take a stance but don’t know why so post as many links as you can find and hope one of them makes some sort of a valid point. If that doesn’t work you just keep searching for another and hope they do the work for you.

If all else fails then you fall back on personal attacks. You haven’t changed and your MO has always been this way, that is something I will agree with you on.

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 01:13 - Oct 7 with 1585 viewsDJack

Facebook bans QAnon.

https://about.fb.com/news/2020/08/addressing-movements-and-organizations-tied-to

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 01:25 - Oct 7 with 1579 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 01:13 - Oct 7 by DJack

Facebook bans QAnon.

https://about.fb.com/news/2020/08/addressing-movements-and-organizations-tied-to

and right back to it.

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 01:38 - Oct 7 with 1576 viewsDJack

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 01:12 - Oct 7 by Dr_Parnassus

You have done it on both boards. You simply don’t understand the subjects you are discussing or the terms you are using and yet expect people to take you seriously.

Same with your links, they aren’t even part of a point you are making, you just dump them there are expect people to react to them or explain them. You would get far more respect if you learned the subject you are discussing then used your own words to discuss them.

I don’t have any “incarnations”, I have a different username when I am banned for being accurate, which some find infuriating when they are trying to push a narrative that they don’t have full faith in. You are in a long line of people that want to engage on a subject but lack the knowledge on the subject to be able to do it effectively.

You want to take a stance but don’t know why so post as many links as you can find and hope one of them makes some sort of a valid point. If that doesn’t work you just keep searching for another and hope they do the work for you.

If all else fails then you fall back on personal attacks. You haven’t changed and your MO has always been this way, that is something I will agree with you on.

The lady doth protest too much.

BTW, your bitching is not going to make me change path. Enjoy.

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 01:51 - Oct 7 with 1570 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 01:38 - Oct 7 by DJack

The lady doth protest too much.

BTW, your bitching is not going to make me change path. Enjoy.

Protesting? What am I protesting about? You have yet again used a phrase you don’t understand and applied it erroneously.

What path? There is no path. You are simply Googling and leaving links here.

Use your words. Explain why you think a certain thing and explain the intricacies of that view in order to create discussion. The only issue with that is that you have to understand the view in order to discuss it... which is why people often opt for links.

Feel free to continue. I’m just pointing out how funny it is and will continue to do so.

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 01:54 - Oct 7 with 1568 viewsDJack

President Donald Trump is once again warning voters that Democrats would "shut our economy and jobs down" if they win in November.
Goldman Sachs is telling its clients the exact opposite.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/06/business/economy-election-blue-wave-goldman-s

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 02:08 - Oct 7 with 1562 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 01:54 - Oct 7 by DJack

President Donald Trump is once again warning voters that Democrats would "shut our economy and jobs down" if they win in November.
Goldman Sachs is telling its clients the exact opposite.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/06/business/economy-election-blue-wave-goldman-s

And straight back in with another random topic change that you clearly don’t understand and a link to CNN

Do you know who Goldman Sachs are? Any idea why they would say the opposite?

Have a wild guess...

Or change the topic now I have pointed you in the right direction of why that story is nonsense and find another nonsense leftie link. Up to you.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2020 2:12]

Login to get fewer ads

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 02:11 - Oct 7 with 1557 viewsDJack

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 02:08 - Oct 7 by Dr_Parnassus

And straight back in with another random topic change that you clearly don’t understand and a link to CNN

Do you know who Goldman Sachs are? Any idea why they would say the opposite?

Have a wild guess...

Or change the topic now I have pointed you in the right direction of why that story is nonsense and find another nonsense leftie link. Up to you.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2020 2:12]

Glad you like it...but it's not for you as you don't read. It's information for those who may choose to take it. Same time tomorrow flower, yeah.

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 02:14 - Oct 7 with 1555 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 02:11 - Oct 7 by DJack

Glad you like it...but it's not for you as you don't read. It's information for those who may choose to take it. Same time tomorrow flower, yeah.

So you don’t know who Goldman Sachs are?

Which may explain why you don’t understand why they are saying that.

Which may explain why you posted the link.

Yes same time tomorrow, I really should be charging you for this tuition.

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 12:13 - Oct 7 with 1460 viewsDJack

Even Breibart, which is obviously more to your taste...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/28/cnn-all-the-big-banks-on-wall-stre

Okay, they are referencing a CNN article - you know those dreadful and biased lefties but Breibart still think it's newsworthy to mention.

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 13:53 - Oct 7 with 1444 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 12:13 - Oct 7 by DJack

Even Breibart, which is obviously more to your taste...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/28/cnn-all-the-big-banks-on-wall-stre

Okay, they are referencing a CNN article - you know those dreadful and biased lefties but Breibart still think it's newsworthy to mention.

I’m not denying the story, in fact I’m positive it’s true.

My point is that you aren’t understanding the story.

You haven’t answered if you know who Goldman Sachs is. If you do then have a wild guess why they would say it.

It’s one thing posting a link, it’s another to understand what it says.

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:17 - Oct 7 with 1434 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Now the MSM is attacking the President for shutting down the Stimulus Package for COVID-19 when the Democrats have been holding it up for months.
Because the Democrats want to include financial aid for the Democrat Cities that the their own looters, rioters and arsonists have destroyed.
But it is "orange man bad" as usual, there is no let up in the assault.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2020 14:19]
Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:25 - Oct 7 with 1428 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 13:53 - Oct 7 by Dr_Parnassus

I’m not denying the story, in fact I’m positive it’s true.

My point is that you aren’t understanding the story.

You haven’t answered if you know who Goldman Sachs is. If you do then have a wild guess why they would say it.

It’s one thing posting a link, it’s another to understand what it says.

No, he doesn't understand who the President is fighting for, or against.
Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:44 - Oct 7 with 1411 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:25 - Oct 7 by A_Fans_Dad

No, he doesn't understand who the President is fighting for, or against.

I’m yet to see a link he’s posted that he does understand.

Once you explain it to him he moves on and finds another and hopes that leads somewhere. We have had about 15 topic changes in the last 3 pages.

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:46 - Oct 7 with 1408 viewsGroo

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 13:51 - Oct 6 by Highjack

Anyone seen the video of Biden telling a group of little girls that he wants to see them dance?

He is one creepy mofo.

You mean the group of female dancers who had just completed a dance in traditional Haitian costumes at his campaign stop.

His comment being a reference to 4 years from now, being when he's projecting he'll be campaigning for re-election.

For people who moan so much about the false news against Trump you don't half push a lot of false news about Biden.

Groo does what Groo does best

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:55 - Oct 7 with 1406 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:46 - Oct 7 by Groo

You mean the group of female dancers who had just completed a dance in traditional Haitian costumes at his campaign stop.

His comment being a reference to 4 years from now, being when he's projecting he'll be campaigning for re-election.

For people who moan so much about the false news against Trump you don't half push a lot of false news about Biden.

How is that false news? You just confirmed it.

A notoriously creepy man who has been accused of sexual assault, an accusation his running mate says she believes - telling children he would like to see them dance in 4 years time.

That happened didn’t it?

[Post edited 7 Oct 2020 15:02]

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 15:28 - Oct 7 with 1387 viewsHighjack

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:46 - Oct 7 by Groo

Are you suggesting his behaviour around young girls isn’t completely unacceptable?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 16:04 - Oct 7 with 1366 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 15:28 - Oct 7 by Highjack

Are you suggesting his behaviour around young girls isn’t completely unacceptable?

Anything is acceptable to Democrat supporters or people with TDS.

Biden again repeated that the trouble being caused in the US Cities is by White Suprmecist groups.
While everyone knows that as he said it there were BLM and Antifa groups rioting and attacking people and the police.
Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 16:10 - Oct 7 with 1363 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Pres has authorised the release of all the Russiagate papers WITHOUT REDACTION!

Rats will be scurrying for cover.
Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 16:32 - Oct 7 with 1353 viewsHighjack

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 16:04 - Oct 7 by A_Fans_Dad

Anything is acceptable to Democrat supporters or people with TDS.

Biden again repeated that the trouble being caused in the US Cities is by White Suprmecist groups.
While everyone knows that as he said it there were BLM and Antifa groups rioting and attacking people and the police.

I know for a fact that if one of these people took their little daughter or granddaughter to the park and some 77 year old approached and started kissing her, stroking her face, sniffing her hair, making suggestive comments and saying he wants to watch her dance they wouldn’t be so keen to defend his actions.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 16:41 - Oct 7 with 1346 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 16:32 - Oct 7 by Highjack

I know for a fact that if one of these people took their little daughter or granddaughter to the park and some 77 year old approached and started kissing her, stroking her face, sniffing her hair, making suggestive comments and saying he wants to watch her dance they wouldn’t be so keen to defend his actions.

You would hope so wouldn't you.
And yet no one complained when he did it for real to their kids as far as I know.
Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 16:44 - Oct 7 with 1344 viewsGwyn737

The current Trump twitter meltdown is comedy gold!
Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 16:59 - Oct 7 with 1331 viewsA_Fans_Dad

See the MSM headlines
Trump's 'roid rage? President crashes the market by shutting down COVID relief talks - during a storm of tweets from White House quarantine attacking the FDA, FBI and Joe Biden
The facts of the matter are
The markets didn't "crash".
The Democrats have been holding up the relief bill for months with outrageous demands.
The FBI are about to get fully exposed by the release of unredacted "russiagate" documents.
Why wouldn't he attack Biden, Biden attacked him while he was in hospital.
Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 18:15 - Oct 7 with 1300 viewsHumpty

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 16:32 - Oct 7 by Highjack

How about a big open mouth kiss from a seventy year old?
[Post edited 7 Oct 2020 18:16]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024