Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mendez-Laing 19:40 - Nov 17 with 1920 viewsoddjob007

I see on his Instagram that he is out in Dubai training... I’d love us to try and sign him for the season to get his career back on track.... worked for him last time and I assume BBM still has his number!

Although the circumstances behind his departure from Cardiff were mysterious, but given he is abroad, he must still have his passport!
Mendez-Laing on 06:15 - Nov 18 with 1638 viewsnordenblue

Theres not a chance this will happen, I'd be inclined to hold back and see whats actually happened, as his previous club Cardiff won't release the full details to fans either regarding his sudden departure, it would sound like its still very much a "legal" matter.
Mendez-Laing on 13:06 - Nov 18 with 1356 viewsShun

Definitely no chance.

In a crazy world where we were in for signing him though, like nb, I’d like to know what he’s done before I give it my approval (I’m sure BBM will care a great deal about that!).
We probably won’t ever know the full story, but the speed and gravity of Cardiff’s actions lends credence to the idea it was something serious. There are some crimes I just don’t think I could be comfortable supporting one of our players if they had committed them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024