Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket ballot details 12:36 - Dec 1 with 27784 viewsNorthernr

Pretty much the same as before. Little window this week to renew if you previously cancelled. Can't apply if you're registered in a tier three area.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/return-of-fans-season-tickets-and-balloting
Ticket ballot details on 14:56 - Dec 14 with 1523 viewsmakaveli1882

1 minute past 12 Wednesday so still tier 2 tomorrow apparently
Ticket ballot details on 15:23 - Dec 14 with 1455 viewsPinnerPaul

Ticket ballot details on 14:56 - Dec 14 by makaveli1882

1 minute past 12 Wednesday so still tier 2 tomorrow apparently

Now confirmed
Ticket ballot details on 15:24 - Dec 14 with 1450 viewsPinnerPaul

Ticket ballot details on 15:23 - Dec 14 by PinnerPaul

Now confirmed

Bit of a PS here, news story I read said that fans were 'likely' to be banned from stadiums again.

No doubt that will be confirmed or not soon.
Ticket ballot details on 17:10 - Dec 14 with 1265 viewsfrancisbowles

Ticket ballot details on 10:32 - Dec 14 by denhamhoop2

Hmm but they also play the Checkatrade Trophy as well which is in groups and involves 6 midweek games

But the point was about season tickets and Saturday games!

Cup matches are not included in a season ticket. You have to pay extra if you want them.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2020 17:28]
Ticket ballot details on 17:24 - Dec 14 with 1227 viewsnix

Ticket ballot details on 12:14 - Dec 14 by Hunterhoop

As has been posted on the main thread. Schools absolutely are driving it. Of course they would be. It’s common sense. In spite of our glorious leaders guaranteeing us schools opening was safe.

Genuine question, though. If it's schools driving it, how come Havering is four times the rate of my borough? Surely, just as many schools in each borough? On the face of it, mustn't there be more to the big differential across different parts of London?
[Post edited 14 Dec 2020 17:46]
Ticket ballot details on 17:45 - Dec 14 with 1182 viewsAnonymousR

Ticket ballot details on 17:24 - Dec 14 by nix

Genuine question, though. If it's schools driving it, how come Havering is four times the rate of my borough? Surely, just as many schools in each borough? On the face of it, mustn't there be more to the big differential across different parts of London?
[Post edited 14 Dec 2020 17:46]

Some boroughs are really bad, some are worse. No London boroughs have it easy at the moment and I'm aware of at least 1 hospital that is at 101% of their ITC capacity.
Ticket ballot details on 18:07 - Dec 14 with 1126 viewsnix

Ticket ballot details on 17:45 - Dec 14 by AnonymousR

Some boroughs are really bad, some are worse. No London boroughs have it easy at the moment and I'm aware of at least 1 hospital that is at 101% of their ITC capacity.

I'm sure that's true and very worrying but it's important to know what's really driving those figures so we can combat them. For instance, there's no point in closing cinemas and theatres if the actual problem, which is driving the increase, is people inviting friends round to their houses or travelling to work. That's why I wondered if they knew why it was higher in different boroughs.
Ticket ballot details on 18:37 - Dec 14 with 1068 viewsAnonymousR

Ticket ballot details on 18:07 - Dec 14 by nix

I'm sure that's true and very worrying but it's important to know what's really driving those figures so we can combat them. For instance, there's no point in closing cinemas and theatres if the actual problem, which is driving the increase, is people inviting friends round to their houses or travelling to work. That's why I wondered if they knew why it was higher in different boroughs.

There is a lot of work looking at the data; it's not as simple as clicking on one database. It requires collating data from national, regional and local datasets, all using different formats and collection requirements.
Login to get fewer ads

Ticket ballot details on 14:20 - Dec 15 with 827 viewsPinnerPaul

Soooooooooooooooo where are you all 1st match v 2nd match - if that applies to you?

Sat I was 3 rows from the front in the school end, today I'm 3 rows from the back in SA Road and up the Loft end of that stand.

You?
Ticket ballot details on 17:09 - Dec 15 with 738 viewsdenhamhoop2

Ticket ballot details on 20:16 - Dec 12 by stowmarketrange

I just heard the official attendance today was 1700.Can anyone confirm this rumour?

Just spoken to a few people I know that the rumour may well be correct 😠😠😠
Ticket ballot details on 17:15 - Dec 15 with 728 viewsJuzzie

Those lucky (or unlucky) enough to still be able to go tonight, well, this afternoon.

If it had been scheduled for tomorrow no one would be allowed. Other London games tomorrow can no longer have fans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024