Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale v Carlisle integration squad 0-5 18:22 - Dec 22 with 2515 viewsinthenet

That was a hammering today for the integration squad 🙁🙁onwards and upwards as the say !

Rastrickblue

Dale v Carlisle integration squad 0-5 on 18:31 - Dec 22 with 2489 viewsIOMDale

Well, we do stress how important it is for the integration squad to learn to play like the first team...

UTDNFS

Dale v Carlisle integration squad 0-5 on 18:34 - Dec 22 with 2468 viewsD_Alien

Dale v Carlisle integration squad 0-5 on 18:31 - Dec 22 by IOMDale

Well, we do stress how important it is for the integration squad to learn to play like the first team...

Both the first team & 'integration' squads will need higher-level maths to keep track of the scorelines at this rate

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Dale v Carlisle integration squad 0-5 on 18:51 - Dec 22 with 2433 viewsDaleiLama

Dale v Carlisle integration squad 0-5 on 18:34 - Dec 22 by D_Alien

Both the first team & 'integration' squads will need higher-level maths to keep track of the scorelines at this rate

Can't remember if I posted this before but between first and second waves I had a week in a cottage in Dartmouth. As it turned out we'd booked a night out when Dartmouth FC played so didn't see their game, but I did have a look online at their results and noticed Stoke Gabriel. Their last outing was a relatively stingy 8-0 thrashing. They've played 17, lost em all and conceded 196 without scoring, at a whopping clip of just over 11.5/game. Never has it been truer there's always someone worse off than you.

https://fulltime-league.thefa.com/Table.do?divisionseason=628772759
[Post edited 22 Dec 2020 19:16]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Dale v Carlisle integration squad 0-5 on 18:57 - Dec 22 with 2412 viewsD_Alien

Dale v Carlisle integration squad 0-5 on 18:51 - Dec 22 by DaleiLama

Can't remember if I posted this before but between first and second waves I had a week in a cottage in Dartmouth. As it turned out we'd booked a night out when Dartmouth FC played so didn't see their game, but I did have a look online at their results and noticed Stoke Gabriel. Their last outing was a relatively stingy 8-0 thrashing. They've played 17, lost em all and conceded 196 without scoring, at a whopping clip of just over 11.5/game. Never has it been truer there's always someone worse off than you.

https://fulltime-league.thefa.com/Table.do?divisionseason=628772759
[Post edited 22 Dec 2020 19:16]

On a similar theme, having stayed in Fort William a few times over the years, i watch out for their results in the Highland League since they're prone to similar thrashings

Due to Covid they've only played once so far this season, a 0-10 'reverse' against Brora Rangers. They must play just to keep warm in them parts

Dale v Carlisle integration squad 0-5 on 18:57 - Dec 22 with 2412 viewsJames1980

They will probably win the next away game 6-0

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Dale v Carlisle integration squad 0-5 on 19:18 - Dec 22 with 2361 views1949er

I played for parish church secondary modern in the 50s. In the 4 years i was there we only drew one game losing every other one so it was inevitable i follow Dale.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Dale v Carlisle integration squad 0-5 on 20:05 - Dec 22 with 2273 viewsJames1980

Pam (Beesley) played 45 mins so that is good for the upcoming league fixtures.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Dale v Carlisle integration squad 0-5 on 20:51 - Dec 22 with 2179 viewsTVOS1907

Dale v Carlisle integration squad 0-5 on 18:34 - Dec 22 by D_Alien

Did someone say "Higher level Maths"?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Dale v Carlisle integration squad 0-5 on 20:57 - Dec 22 with 2163 viewsD_Alien

Dale v Carlisle integration squad 0-5 on 20:51 - Dec 22 by TVOS1907

Did someone say "Higher level Maths"?

Yes, sir, it was me...

Dale v Carlisle integration squad 0-5 on 23:00 - Dec 22 with 2023 viewsboromat

Just read the match report on the OS seems even Jesus couldn't save us.

Did notice Wade and Mulvey involved are they back from their loans or are they allowed to play in these games while out on loan?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Dale v Carlisle integration squad 0-5 on 23:18 - Dec 22 with 2002 viewsleedsdale

Dale v Carlisle integration squad 0-5 on 23:00 - Dec 22 by boromat

Just read the match report on the OS seems even Jesus couldn't save us.

Did notice Wade and Mulvey involved are they back from their loans or are they allowed to play in these games while out on loan?

Wade is still on loan at Guiseley so must be allowed to play.

Mulvey and the others who were on loan lower down the leagues returned from their loans at the time of the second lockdown when those leagues were suspended
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024