Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rodon bale davies starts for spurs v brighton 19:16 - Jan 31 with 1379 viewswestisbest

sky sports 7.15 pm
Rodon bale davies starts for spurs v brighton on 19:33 - Jan 31 with 1370 viewspencoedjack

Excellent goal by Brighton.

The way things are going the current bottom 3 will be relegated by the beginning of April.
Rodon bale davies starts for spurs v brighton on 20:51 - Jan 31 with 1300 viewsFlashberryjack

Sad watching Bale play, a shadow of a once fantastic footballer.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Rodon bale davies starts for spurs v brighton on 20:52 - Jan 31 with 1296 viewsKeithHaynes

Spurs are struggling against a team who haven’t won at home since god knows when.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Rodon bale davies starts for spurs v brighton on 20:54 - Jan 31 with 1285 viewsraynor94

Rodon bale davies starts for spurs v brighton on 20:51 - Jan 31 by Flashberryjack

Sad watching Bale play, a shadow of a once fantastic footballer.

Retirement beckons

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Rodon bale davies starts for spurs v brighton on 20:55 - Jan 31 with 1275 viewsReslovenSwan1

Rodon bale davies starts for spurs v brighton on 20:52 - Jan 31 by KeithHaynes

Spurs are struggling against a team who haven’t won at home since god knows when.

I do not know what it is but i cannot see a team led by Potter getting relegated for at least a season or three. Its a bit like a Brendan Rodgers team being relegated.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Rodon bale davies starts for spurs v brighton on 21:11 - Jan 31 with 1264 viewsonehunglow

Bale still has his mega contract to keep him warm. She’d no tears for him,he will be just fine. Waste of space at Spurs.An utterly folly.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Rodon bale davies starts for spurs v brighton on 21:17 - Jan 31 with 1256 viewspencoedjack

Rodon bale davies starts for spurs v brighton on 21:11 - Jan 31 by onehunglow

Bale still has his mega contract to keep him warm. She’d no tears for him,he will be just fine. Waste of space at Spurs.An utterly folly.

Madrid lost again yesterday ( Levante I think) ZZ will be gone & Bale will probably pay a bit part role next season for their new gaffer
Rodon bale davies starts for spurs v brighton on 21:34 - Jan 31 with 1229 viewsFlashberryjack

Rodon bale davies starts for spurs v brighton on 21:11 - Jan 31 by onehunglow

Who is shedding any tears, it just saddens me to see a great Welsh player slowly fade away, it'll be a sad day for National team to lose a world class player, especially one so proud to play for his country.

You know what I mean, don't you?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Rodon bale davies starts for spurs v brighton on 21:46 - Jan 31 with 1209 viewsAndyCole

Rodon bale davies starts for spurs v brighton on 19:33 - Jan 31 by pencoedjack

Excellent goal by Brighton.

The way things are going the current bottom 3 will be relegated by the beginning of April.

Bale sadly ineffective and his body language says it all. Rodon and Davies culpable for their winner.

Potter commendably sticking to his fine footballing principles.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Rodon bale davies starts for spurs v brighton on 21:50 - Jan 31 with 1205 viewsDr_Parnassus

Can see now why he wouldn’t want to give up his 400k a week salary or whatever it is at Madrid. Will obviously never reach those heights again and career probably is about to fade away.

Not someone I can imagine has the heart and desire to drop down the leagues to keep playing (not that he needs to at the moment). So could be an early retirement within the next 2 seasons, sadly. Wales’ greatest ever player I would have thought, in terms of what he has done in his career combined with what he has offered us as a country.

With Joe Allen and Ramsey also approaching their twilight years and Ashley Williams now retired. It’s certainly not going to be anywhere near as fun at these Euros for Wales and the Golden generation may just have come to a screeching halt.

Not much coming through behind them. Ampadu, James and Wilson seem to have stalled. Our bright lights are actually all defenders now in Rodon, Davies, Cabango, Roberts and Neco Williams. Although I still think Brooks is a class act.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Rodon bale davies starts for spurs v brighton on 22:32 - Jan 31 with 1159 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I honestly don't think he'd make the starting eleven in any Premier League side after today's performance.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Rodon bale davies starts for spurs v brighton on 05:19 - Feb 1 with 1069 viewsjasper_T

Rodon bale davies starts for spurs v brighton on 22:32 - Jan 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I honestly don't think he'd make the starting eleven in any Premier League side after today's performance.

There's been little about his Wales performances over the last couple of years to suggest he'd tear up the Championship. Madrid should have let him go to China.
Rodon bale davies starts for spurs v brighton on 09:21 - Feb 1 with 993 viewspikeypaul

Real are kicking themselves they did not leave him go to China when they could have got out of the contract.His heart has never been in it since and he’s just going through the motions knowing he’s picking up £1.5 million a month whatever.
On a side note it’s nice seeing Atletico the peoples club of Madrid walking La Liga this year 10 points clear and a game in hand over both the supposed big two..

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Rodon bale davies starts for spurs v brighton on 10:15 - Feb 1 with 962 viewsonehunglow

Rodon bale davies starts for spurs v brighton on 09:21 - Feb 1 by pikeypaul

Real are kicking themselves they did not leave him go to China when they could have got out of the contract.His heart has never been in it since and he’s just going through the motions knowing he’s picking up £1.5 million a month whatever.
On a side note it’s nice seeing Atletico the peoples club of Madrid walking La Liga this year 10 points clear and a game in hand over both the supposed big two..

OUT

AFLI

Good post.
I detest Real Madrid as they are probably,along with Yernited,the focu of glory hunting plastics the world over.Like kids in a candy shop.

And yeah,Athletico the real club for people of Madrid

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024