Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale sign Vale? 22:30 - Feb 1 with 3805 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/54105/dale-sign-vale

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Dale sign Vale? on 22:36 - Feb 1 with 3730 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dale sign Vale? on 22:50 - Feb 1 with 3548 viewsjonahwhereru

Can see the logic in this one. Beesley is injured, Humps complains of a tight hamstring and Tavares has gone. Would like to think he will get game time, or at least make some impact of the bench. The lack of depth in our subs has Been a worry. So have to view the business this window as a positive. I was giving the board stick but to be fair they have supported BBM, eventually.
Welcome Jack.
Dale sign Vale? on 22:55 - Feb 1 with 3485 viewsDaleiLama

Dale sign Vale? on 22:50 - Feb 1 by jonahwhereru

Can see the logic in this one. Beesley is injured, Humps complains of a tight hamstring and Tavares has gone. Would like to think he will get game time, or at least make some impact of the bench. The lack of depth in our subs has Been a worry. So have to view the business this window as a positive. I was giving the board stick but to be fair they have supported BBM, eventually.
Welcome Jack.

2 out and 3 in so far

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Dale sign Vale? on 23:05 - Feb 1 with 3393 viewsIOMDale

Dale sign Vale? on 22:55 - Feb 1 by DaleiLama

2 out and 3 in so far

For the purposes of this season, it’s one out, though I know what you mean.

If we do announce a very late fourth addition at LB, BBM can sleep soundly knowing his staff and the board have at least given us a fighting chance.

UTDNFS

Dale sign Vale? on 23:16 - Feb 1 with 3305 viewskel

One of my bosses is a Blackburn ST holder and has just text me to say he’s a seriously good prospect and a great signing for us.

I’m more ITK than Suddenlad today.
Dale sign Vale? on 23:30 - Feb 1 with 3211 viewsdale5758

https://thepooter.com/pages/fartvideos

based on Le Petomane hope he scores as well as he farts YOU HEARD ITHERE FIRST

https://www.weirdhistorian.com/le-petomane/#:~:text=Of%20all%20the%20stars%20of%
[Post edited 2 Feb 2021 0:03]

Poll: Spenhe Hogan windfall and on who?

Dale sign Vale? on 11:57 - Feb 2 with 2743 viewsShun

Dale sign Vale? on 23:16 - Feb 1 by kel

One of my bosses is a Blackburn ST holder and has just text me to say he’s a seriously good prospect and a great signing for us.

I’m more ITK than Suddenlad today.

To be fair, my Blackburn mate told me the same thing about Magloire, and he didn't have a hugely successful spell here!
Dale sign Vale? on 12:02 - Feb 2 with 2734 viewsIgnatius_Sancho

Dale sign Vale? on 11:57 - Feb 2 by Shun

To be fair, my Blackburn mate told me the same thing about Magloire, and he didn't have a hugely successful spell here!

He's off to Scotland with Motherwell is Magloire. Someone must think he will benefit their squad.
Login to get fewer ads

Dale sign Vale? on 13:10 - Feb 2 with 2607 viewsTomRAFC

https://www.nwemail.co.uk/sport/18284017.forward-jack-vale-signs-barrow-loan-res

Here's what Ian Evatt had to say when he Vale for Barrow.

"When I spoke to Blackburn and I was told that he would be available to come to us, it was no-brainer, really, because with Jack Hindle going out on loan we were probably a striker light, so we've moved pretty quickly to get him in.

"He's a very talented young player, physically strong, quick, dynamic and fits the right demographic for what we try to sign.

"I've spoken to a lot of people about him and they rate him very highly, so hopefully he'll come in and hit the ground running and help us over the line."

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Dale sign Vale? on 15:45 - Feb 2 with 2480 viewskel

Dale sign Vale? on 11:57 - Feb 2 by Shun

Fair point. Maybe I’ve been thrown a fish.
Dale sign Vale? on 09:07 - Feb 3 with 2194 viewsTomRAFC

No interview with him on the official site as there have been with the others, as of yet.

Will be interesting to see what BBM has to say about the new lads.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Dale sign Vale? on 10:07 - Feb 3 with 2101 viewsShun

Dale sign Vale? on 15:45 - Feb 2 by kel

Fair point. Maybe I’ve been thrown a fish.

[Post edited 3 Feb 2021 11:14]
Dale sign Vale? on 11:05 - Feb 3 with 2013 views1907

Dale sign Vale? on 09:07 - Feb 3 by TomRAFC

No interview with him on the official site as there have been with the others, as of yet.

Will be interesting to see what BBM has to say about the new lads.

I would imagine there are self isolation & testing protocols to follow given that he was with the Blackburn U23 squad on Monday night.
Dale sign Vale? on 15:35 - Feb 4 with 1748 viewsdingdangblue

Highlights from his game the other night. His goal was a keeper blunder but excellent work from him to set up Dack at the end.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Dale sign Vale? on 17:12 - Feb 4 with 1614 views442Dale

Dale sign Vale? on 15:35 - Feb 4 by dingdangblue

Highlights from his game the other night. His goal was a keeper blunder but excellent work from him to set up Dack at the end.

SHORTS CLASH.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dale sign Vale? on 18:45 - Feb 4 with 1436 viewsdingdangblue

Dale sign Vale? on 17:12 - Feb 4 by 442Dale

SHORTS CLASH.

Must have distracted the Leicester keeper.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024