Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Results - False positives 23:56 - Feb 9 with 490 viewsdurham_exile

Salford 4 Cambridge 1
Newport 0 Southend 1

Walsall 1 Mansfield 1

It really is time that we won a game.

Durham_exile

Results - False positives on 00:06 - Feb 10 with 488 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Don’t you fret Durham. Our winning run will begin soon and then peter out and then a strong finish to the season will see us miss out on the playoffs by a point and we’ll all rue all the draws and ten match winless run.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Results - False positives on 08:15 - Feb 10 with 472 viewsnoah4x4

Common denominator as regards these unexpected results? Wet, cold, muddy pitches with inadequate covers being levellers.

The U's have consistently been useless when North of Essex in the rain and have been for some years. The only exception I recall was at Salford last season. Too much training indoors? Soft southerners? Lightweight players? With the sun on our backs and a bowling green pitch we can beat anybody. But get on a 'bus and we often disappoint. Too many whimpy Academy kids? Humes Out!
Results - False positives on 19:02 - Feb 18 with 351 viewsgerry_us

I'm not certain there is any particular reason that we have not won a game since last December 8th; well apart from the obvious incompetence and sheer bloody mindedness of management. Can't Robbie see what's going on?
Quite frankly we are now in a very serious relegation battle. The Div.2 form table for last 10 games puts us rock bottom with Grimsby. Do management realise that the trap door await and we must absolutely avoid this at all costs? I well remember our time in the then Vauxhall Conference and don't want to go through again. Look at the table now for some long established league sides who will "never" return to proper football. Do we want this for us?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024