Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 10:49 - Mar 9 with 55882 viewsDubaiR

I think as long as everyone fit start the same team as Saturday, we looked superb. This is a tricky game and I hope he doesn't see it as a chance to rest a couple like Charlie.

Prediction 2 -0 home win.

1
Match Thread on 18:01 - Mar 9 with 3134 viewsPinnerPaul

Same team, but Cameron is back on the bench
0
Match Thread on 18:04 - Mar 9 with 3099 viewsMalintabuk

Same 11 that started Saturday really pleased with that. Really can't see us not winning tonight.... but it is us and we are known for our slip ups.... butttttt 2-0 to us and if we score first and early I think it will be a stroll
0
Match Thread on 18:09 - Mar 9 with 3033 viewskarl

Happy with continuity, hopefully all fresh and ready to go. Definitely a type of game where need to match workrate and then should allow the quality to show.
Think we'll win this one
0
Match Thread on 18:18 - Mar 9 with 2950 viewsbakerloo8

Well that is definitely our best 11 right now. Hopefully a comfortable night....... but this is QPR 🤣
0
Match Thread on 18:20 - Mar 9 with 2928 viewsBrianMcCarthy

2-0 R's. Austin and, well, Austin.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
Match Thread on 18:26 - Mar 9 with 2884 viewsTHEBUSH

Is tonights game a pay extra match.

I'm not understanding why my annual fee won't let me in ?
0
Match Thread on 18:39 - Mar 9 with 2767 viewsQPRSteve

Not working for me either.

working now.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2021 18:42]
0
Match Thread on 18:40 - Mar 9 with 2760 viewsRs_Holy

2-1 to us please!
0
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread on 18:45 - Mar 9 with 2695 viewsTHEBUSH

Match Thread on 18:39 - Mar 9 by QPRSteve

Not working for me either.

working now.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2021 18:42]


I;ve managed to get into our live stream now, not sure what what was happening before ?
0
Match Thread on 18:50 - Mar 9 with 2622 viewsStanisgod

Match Thread on 18:45 - Mar 9 by THEBUSH

I;ve managed to get into our live stream now, not sure what what was happening before ?


Can't get it, only says listen live.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

0
Match Thread on 18:52 - Mar 9 with 2599 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Match Thread on 18:45 - Mar 9 by THEBUSH

I;ve managed to get into our live stream now, not sure what what was happening before ?


There was no link to watch the live stream on the website for me. I had to navigate to the correct page a different route.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

0
Match Thread on 18:52 - Mar 9 with 2591 viewsQPRSteve

Match Thread on 18:45 - Mar 9 by THEBUSH

I;ve managed to get into our live stream now, not sure what what was happening before ?


Think the main normal link I use was for audio only this time. I got into it by reloading the main page and spotting a live stream link below.
0
Match Thread on 18:52 - Mar 9 with 2591 viewsloftus77

All I ask - is that our lads are as 'bang up for it' as the opposition manager (and therefore his team) will be tonight. If we are, no problem. If we're not, problem.

I wouldn't stoop so low as to quote Troy Deeney - but, fair to say, the Chairboys will see tonight as A Big Game. Inexcusable if we don't do the same.

Team looks strong. I'll go 2-1 to Rangers (hides behind sofa).
[Post edited 9 Mar 2021 18:53]
0
Match Thread on 18:54 - Mar 9 with 2560 viewsQPRSteve

I went for 3-0 on Sky's Super 6 on Saturday. Might have been a tad optimistic.
0
Match Thread on 18:56 - Mar 9 with 2522 viewsStanisgod

Match Thread on 18:52 - Mar 9 by CliveWilsonSaid

There was no link to watch the live stream on the website for me. I had to navigate to the correct page a different route.


Me too, in now.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

0
Match Thread on 18:57 - Mar 9 with 2507 viewsGloryHunter

Can't see the match either. What's happening?
0
Match Thread on 19:00 - Mar 9 with 2447 viewsWokingham_r

not working for me either
0
Match Thread on 19:00 - Mar 9 with 2444 viewskarl

Match Thread on 18:45 - Mar 9 by THEBUSH

I;ve managed to get into our live stream now, not sure what what was happening before ?


It's a strange site, I get kicked out about 3 or 4 times when signing in for the £10 pass, sometimes I'm still logged in and others I need to input password etc. Always get there eventually but peculiar.
When they started the scheme I could only watch on ipad and I had to go through with my work email as BT one wouldn't work, that was resolved with help of someone in tech at QPR.
0
Match Thread on 19:01 - Mar 9 with 2386 viewsGloryHunter

Match Thread on 19:00 - Mar 9 by karl

It's a strange site, I get kicked out about 3 or 4 times when signing in for the £10 pass, sometimes I'm still logged in and others I need to input password etc. Always get there eventually but peculiar.
When they started the scheme I could only watch on ipad and I had to go through with my work email as BT one wouldn't work, that was resolved with help of someone in tech at QPR.


I've got in on Firefox. Won't work on the reccommended Chrome.
0
Match Thread on 19:01 - Mar 9 with 2376 viewsQPRSteve

Go to main page and click watch live which is below the main caption
0
Match Thread on 19:01 - Mar 9 with 2371 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Underway.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

1
Match Thread on 19:03 - Mar 9 with 2310 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers beat the (frantic) press but Kane and Austin get their wires crossed.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
Match Thread on 19:04 - Mar 9 with 2269 viewsMalintabuk

Warbs out not even a shot on goal yet
0
Match Thread on 19:04 - Mar 9 with 2266 viewsRatKingCole

Everyone getting their eye in so far
0
Match Thread on 19:06 - Mar 9 with 2187 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Willock the only player who's settled so far.

Austin wins a free just inside their half, we take it short.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026