Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CR7 13:30 - Mar 15 with 1846 viewsNigeriamark

Love him or hate him, reaching a world record of 770 "proper goals" is really astonishing in today's football. Gives Trump a run for his money on Narcissism, but you cant deny what he has done on the pitch across multiple top leagues & Portugal
CR7 on 14:38 - Mar 15 with 1780 viewsfrenzied

For me,,the best footballer I've ever seen..his record speaks for itself..just needs a world cup winner medal..prob unlikely..but he's won everything else

Like Messi..his record of missing games through injury is incredible considering how these 2 guys must get kicked to pieces at times.

He was fortunate to have the influence of Ferguson at a very young age
CR7 on 14:59 - Mar 15 with 1747 viewsSalegraham

For any young pro player's he is the to look up to, seems to be the ultimate pro. Looks after his body and practiced his technique on free kick's until he got it right !
CR7 on 18:31 - Mar 15 with 1627 viewsnordenblue

CR7 on 14:38 - Mar 15 by frenzied

For me,,the best footballer I've ever seen..his record speaks for itself..just needs a world cup winner medal..prob unlikely..but he's won everything else

Like Messi..his record of missing games through injury is incredible considering how these 2 guys must get kicked to pieces at times.

He was fortunate to have the influence of Ferguson at a very young age

Saw an article last week about Portugals depth in their squad and its never been better,they've got 3 class players for almost every position on the pitch, if they all gel they will be some force
CR7 on 20:01 - Mar 15 with 1562 viewsDaleiLama

He can certainly do it all, and whilst some of it is God given, his work rate is off the charts. Read a piece about him in the paper a whiles back and when he was a kid in Portugal, he tied weights to the top of his boots. When he took them off his feet moved correspondingly quicker to give him an edge. He was always last off the practice pitch. I mistakenly thought he was a one trick (show) pony when he first came to Blighty, with his trademark step overs, but that misjudgement was well and truly disabused. Just as good in the air as on the deck, and with a dead or moving ball he's the ultimate complete package. He's a specimen too, which no doubt has helped with his longevity and the amount he earns off the pitch is incredible. I respect all that, but I'll also never forget that wink.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

CR7 on 20:16 - Mar 15 with 1546 viewsregjenkins

Best player in the world for me also. A real footballer who has worked hard to a achieve his fame.

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024