Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread 00:27 - Jun 22 with 5483 viewsNotLoyal

It’s called the round of last sixteen. That means the last sixteen teams are playing in this round. Wales and England have made it through. Nobody knows who England will play as yet. But as this thread moves on they will. Wales, due to their remarkable record in these euros again know already where they will play and against who.

Wales v Denmark
Saturday 27th June 2021
Amsterdam arena, Netherregions
Kick off 5pm

This game is being shown LIVE in the U.K. and on 121 other channels throughout the world. It is also being covered by BBC Radio and Talk Sport ( Where they will just talk about England )

Wales have beaten Denmark on six occasions, Denmark have beaten Wales four times. Neither side has ever drawn a game. The two most recent fixtures between the sides has resulted in wins for the Danes in the nations league thingy. Wales last beat Denmark in 2008. Nasty man Craig Bellamy scored the only goal in a friendly.

Denmark manager speaks
Kasper Hjulmand, Denmark's head coach, has guided his players superbly to spark joyous scenes in the capital on Monday night. said: “I have huge admiration for these players. “I have seen how affected they have been but they have picked themselves up again. “I also have great gratitude to Denmark and the population. They have really taken care of us, and given us wings. Without all the fans, this would not have been possible.”

Well, you won’t have that many fans in Amsterdam mate.

The Danish have some weird etiquette, they hate queuing for anything, they disapprove of anyone smiling at their children, and they can get very confrontational if you don’t signal your intentions when you are on your bicycle. Yes, the danish have numerous first world problems. Michael Laudrup is Danish. He has a bike, children and gets other people to queue for him. Jan Molby is also Danish, he once cost the site owner a fair bit of cash when settling a bar bill after a Swansea fans gathering in Gloucester. Jan kindly settled it with him later, but was very much worse for wear. Top man.

There’s nothing really offensive about people from Denmark.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/55221/wales-v-denmark-de

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:11 - Jun 26 with 869 viewsonehunglow

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:08 - Jun 26 by Treforys_Jack

Wow referee, Moore gets very little protection.

Wow,what an appalling clearance from an appalling international player.How were we ever linked with Neco Williams.HTF is he on Liverpool books.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:12 - Jun 26 with 873 viewsBadlands

Shame to go out on such a poor and gutless performance.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:12 - Jun 26 with 870 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:08 - Jun 26 by Treforys_Jack

Wow referee, Moore gets very little protection.

It's a case of the boy who cried wolf. He throws himself to the floor, blatantly diving multiple times per match.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:13 - Jun 26 with 858 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:11 - Jun 26 by onehunglow

Wow,what an appalling clearance from an appalling international player.How were we ever linked with Neco Williams.HTF is he on Liverpool books.

Terrible clearance. How he is playing ahead of cabango is anyone's guess.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:14 - Jun 26 with 839 viewsonehunglow

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:13 - Jun 26 by felixstowe_jack

Terrible clearance. How he is playing ahead of cabango is anyone's guess.

I feel for Ben.
He was shafted by cooper now tis Page chap.
I hope he aint an attitude problem

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:16 - Jun 26 with 834 viewsjackrabbit

Can’t say I’ve been overly impressed by young Neco Williams from what I’ve seen in this tournament. I wouldn’t want to see him in the Swans team let alone representing his country. He’s young so all is not lost, but it’ll be a while, if ever, before he makes it into Liverpool’s first team.
Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:20 - Jun 26 with 824 viewsBadlands

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:16 - Jun 26 by jackrabbit

Can’t say I’ve been overly impressed by young Neco Williams from what I’ve seen in this tournament. I wouldn’t want to see him in the Swans team let alone representing his country. He’s young so all is not lost, but it’ll be a while, if ever, before he makes it into Liverpool’s first team.

Another of Klopp's kids … half decent and given a few appearances to increase transfer fee.

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:21 - Jun 26 with 817 viewsjasper_T

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:12 - Jun 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It's a case of the boy who cried wolf. He throws himself to the floor, blatantly diving multiple times per match.

Ref obviously feeling guilty, he's getting all the soft decisions now.
Login to get fewer ads

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:34 - Jun 26 with 753 viewsjackrabbit

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:20 - Jun 26 by Badlands

Another of Klopp's kids … half decent and given a few appearances to increase transfer fee.

I honestly can’t see anything about him to get excited about. He looks very ordinary.
Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:42 - Jun 26 with 723 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:34 - Jun 26 by jackrabbit

I honestly can’t see anything about him to get excited about. He looks very ordinary.

Poor players can be made to look better when playing with team mates who hide their weaknesses.

See Neco Williams playing in Liverpool's best eleven, or Freddie Woodman playing behind Swansea's five defenders and three defensive midfielders, one of the most defensive teams English football has seen in years.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:42 - Jun 26 with 721 viewsonehunglow

At least no more Bale overkill.
Ramsey is obviously grossly overrated and paid

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:42 - Jun 26 with 718 viewsjackrabbit

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:11 - Jun 26 by onehunglow

Agree totally.
Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:49 - Jun 26 with 695 viewsonehunglow

It is imply a cae of being found out today
Not a case of effort,simply class
Bale is now a shadow of what he was as is Ramsey.

Im afraid Joe has gone too.

We did well to get through qualifying.

Back to more important things now.

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:49 - Jun 26 with 695 viewsTreforys_Jack

Wow referree again. Shocking performances, referree and Wales
Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:50 - Jun 26 with 687 viewsonehunglow

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:49 - Jun 26 by Treforys_Jack

Wow referree again. Shocking performances, referree and Wales

Never a red.
Justblow the whistle

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:54 - Jun 26 with 676 viewsBadlands

Shambles.
Page, Bale and Ramsey can do one.

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:55 - Jun 26 with 668 viewsjackrabbit

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:49 - Jun 26 by onehunglow

It is imply a cae of being found out today
Not a case of effort,simply class
Bale is now a shadow of what he was as is Ramsey.

Im afraid Joe has gone too.

We did well to get through qualifying.

Back to more important things now.

Bale now has more time to spend tending his bun.
Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:56 - Jun 26 with 664 viewsonehunglow

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:54 - Jun 26 by Badlands

Shambles.
Page, Bale and Ramsey can do one.

Bale the big star.my'rse

Ramsey anonymous

I don't think we ve been helped by the schedule though but

Page is no international coach.

We haven't the players.

It's that simple

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:58 - Jun 26 with 662 viewsowainglyndwr

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:42 - Jun 26 by jackrabbit

Agree totally.

Wales were terrible
But the ref was always going to send someone off ,
This Danish loving is absolutely terrible.

I hope they get totally dicked next round .....
Terrible tournament for Welsh fans and Wales
Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:59 - Jun 26 with 653 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Worst display by a Welsh team in the last 20 years. Page is tactically inept. Lack of discipline from the players again too many fouls, too many yellow cards, too many red cards.

Not sure how Wilson, Nico Willianms got onto the pitch. Moore is a one trick championship player.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 19:04 - Jun 26 with 638 viewsThornburyswan

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:59 - Jun 26 by felixstowe_jack

Worst display by a Welsh team in the last 20 years. Page is tactically inept. Lack of discipline from the players again too many fouls, too many yellow cards, too many red cards.

Not sure how Wilson, Nico Willianms got onto the pitch. Moore is a one trick championship player.

One decent performance vs the Turks but otherwise agree with you, quality goals & team performance by the Danes but after first 25 mins we were horrific - very disappointing exit & let’s just say the next couple of years doesn’t look too bright.
Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 19:07 - Jun 26 with 628 viewsdobjack2

Better team on and off the pitch.

After they changed shape we had neither the players nor tactical ability to adapt the way we were playing. Joe and morell were poor and we missed having an experienced man at centre half.

Second goal was the killer, but think the end result would have been the same even if a foul had been given.
Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 19:13 - Jun 26 with 604 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Danes are a good team to watch to be fair.
Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 19:15 - Jun 26 with 600 viewsmax936

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:42 - Jun 26 by jackrabbit

Agree totally.

I've not many words to say, but I've came home from a very pleasant afternoon sitting in king Arthurs beer garden to watch the game and watched a poor performance from us and and even poor one from that amateur referee,
Shocking.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 19:16 - Jun 26 with 595 viewsjackrabbit

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:58 - Jun 26 by owainglyndwr

Wales were terrible
But the ref was always going to send someone off ,
This Danish loving is absolutely terrible.

I hope they get totally dicked next round .....
Terrible tournament for Welsh fans and Wales

Don’t blame Denmark for Wales’s abject performance. Denmark were superb once they got on top. They certainly showed our ‘megastars’ how to shoot and score. Good luck to them in the next round. Italy will be the eventual winners though. Best team I’ve seen thus far.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024