Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Humphrys 15:22 - Jul 7 with 13896 viewsjacko_dale

Pete O'Rourke is rarely wrong, sadly.
Humphrys on 15:50 - Jul 9 with 1921 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

It would be highly irregular if a player was sold before the managerial appointment was made. I think it would be wise to reject all offers until January and if he does well for us, he'll get his move and we'll get a bigger fee. It's the only sensible option.
Humphrys on 16:18 - Jul 9 with 1793 viewsJames1980

Humphrys on 15:50 - Jul 9 by RooleyMoorBlue

It would be highly irregular if a player was sold before the managerial appointment was made. I think it would be wise to reject all offers until January and if he does well for us, he'll get his move and we'll get a bigger fee. It's the only sensible option.

Hopefully he hasn't put in a transfer request.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Humphrys on 16:19 - Jul 9 with 1788 viewsAtThePeake

Humphrys on 15:50 - Jul 9 by RooleyMoorBlue

Not sure we'll get a bigger fee when his contract will only have six months to run by that point.

Tangled up in blue.

Humphrys on 16:34 - Jul 9 with 1712 viewsleedsdale

Humphrys on 16:19 - Jul 9 by AtThePeake

Not sure we'll get a bigger fee when his contract will only have six months to run by that point.

Confirmed

Humphrys on 17:19 - Jul 9 with 1565 viewsfunkkk

Just pleased it’s been done relatively quickly and we have time to find a replacement.Genuinely think we'd have stayed up last season if he’d have stayed fit. His intentions were pretty clear from the moment we were relegated so no surprise here.
Humphrys on 17:32 - Jul 9 with 1481 viewselectricblue

Humphrys on 17:19 - Jul 9 by funkkk

Just pleased it’s been done relatively quickly and we have time to find a replacement.Genuinely think we'd have stayed up last season if he’d have stayed fit. His intentions were pretty clear from the moment we were relegated so no surprise here.

Stockdale will have to get his fingers in the transfer market for a replacement.....

Will the club give any money to spend to Stockdale...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Humphrys on 18:03 - Jul 9 with 1340 viewsEllDale

Humphrys on 17:19 - Jul 9 by funkkk

I agree with all of that.
Who’s next though? Rathbone? O’Connell? Morley? Keohane?
Humphrys on 18:47 - Jul 9 with 1198 viewsboromat

Humphrys on 17:32 - Jul 9 by electricblue

Stockdale will have to get his fingers in the transfer market for a replacement.....

Will the club give any money to spend to Stockdale...

Probably not unless they take the TCO approach to the signing like they apparently did with Humphrys.

Rings true looking back that he was always going to get sold this summer.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024