Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harrogate away 16:31 - Jul 30 with 22270 viewsRotherhamDale

Apologies if this conversation is buried in a thread somewhere...

Harrogate are not allowing away fans in their stadium for a pre season game against Doncaster. They also weren't allowed any supporters whatsoever for a game against Sunderland the other day.

With that in mind, and our game only being 8 days away (and we play there in the cup 3 days later).. does anyone have any idea what arrangements are for the game? Will we need tickets? Can we pay on the gate?

If somebody from the club is reading this then any information would be appreciated

Possession with progression.

Harrogate away on 10:17 - Aug 4 with 2626 viewsTVOS1907

Harrogate away on 10:04 - Aug 4 by dawlishdale

They aren't answering the phones.

More tinpottery.

Dalenet seems to have lost the plot here, as well as his argument, which is sad, because he is usually a good poster on here. Just so he knows why I am disagreeing so strongly with him on this occasion....

1) Harrogate are NOT newly promoted. They won promotion the season before last...about 15 months ago. Plenty of time to sort these things out with the authorities.

2) If travelling by train, you need to plan your journey more that a day or two in advance. Likewise, ordering tickets etc needs to be done in advance.

3) Away fans were not allowed into stadiums last season; even when a limited number of home supporters were. This meant that there was less need for stewarding/segregation/cctv etc than if away fans were present.

According to a train guru acquaintance, the fare is the same if you pay on the day.

He usually knows his stuff, but maybe he's wrong on this occasion.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Harrogate away on 10:22 - Aug 4 with 2587 viewsJames1980

Harrogate away on 10:17 - Aug 4 by TVOS1907

According to a train guru acquaintance, the fare is the same if you pay on the day.

My staff discount doesn't apply to the advance fares. Hence it is the same price if I buy on the day.
But for those that have bought pre booked/advance tickets the situation is not good seeing as the tickets are non refundable.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 10:29]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Harrogate away on 10:25 - Aug 4 with 2558 viewsDaleiLama

Harrogate away on 14:51 - Aug 3 by DaleiLama

Rumours they are working with DB consultancy.

'We acknowledge communication could have been better and this is an area we are working on. We hope to have more information by Sunday'

Important DB Consultancy update: "We here at Harrogate are working incredibly hard. End of message"

Edit: Working very hard making a video chasing a sheep around the pitch ............. were there not more pressing issues that needed attending to?

https://www.harrogatetownafc.com/news-media/black-sheep-brewery-helps-town-welco
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 11:00]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Harrogate away on 10:32 - Aug 4 with 2519 viewsZac_B

Harrogate away on 10:17 - Aug 4 by TVOS1907

He is almost correct, there are a handful of advance tickets available which will save you an incredible 60p!

Otherwise, it is £19.80 for a return from Rochdale.
Harrogate away on 11:24 - Aug 4 with 2346 viewsYadHoDale

Harrogate away on 10:32 - Aug 4 by Zac_B

He is almost correct, there are a handful of advance tickets available which will save you an incredible 60p!

Otherwise, it is £19.80 for a return from Rochdale.

Split the journey.
Rochdale to Hebden Bridge £6.00 return. Hebden to Harrogate £11.80.
£17.80 total.
Harrogate away on 11:38 - Aug 4 with 2272 viewslyberoc

Harrogate away on 11:24 - Aug 4 by YadHoDale

Split the journey.
Rochdale to Hebden Bridge £6.00 return. Hebden to Harrogate £11.80.
£17.80 total.

Get your granny to drop you off at Walsden and it,s only £14.70 return
Harrogate away on 14:41 - Aug 4 with 1975 viewsNIGELdale

Think it’s very unlikely we will be attending Harrogate on Saturday this is diabolical 72 hours before the fixture and no news too late to book supporters coaches as firms need to know.
Harrogate away on 14:44 - Aug 4 with 1963 viewsTVOS1907

Harrogate away on 14:41 - Aug 4 by NIGELdale

Think it’s very unlikely we will be attending Harrogate on Saturday this is diabolical 72 hours before the fixture and no news too late to book supporters coaches as firms need to know.

And next Tuesday.

Login to get fewer ads

Harrogate away on 14:54 - Aug 4 with 1912 viewsDaleiLama

Harrogate away on 11:38 - Aug 4 by lyberoc

Get your granny to drop you off at Walsden and it,s only £14.70 return

The only place my granny would be able to drop me off on Saturday would be the pearly gates.

We're not away to Orient til next March though.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Harrogate away on 14:55 - Aug 4 with 1910 viewsNIGELdale

Harrogate away on 14:44 - Aug 4 by TVOS1907

And next Tuesday.

All very depressing TVOS very Tinpot by Harrogate to make matters worse we can’t even view it on iFollow. I like the commentary as the guys do a good job . Hopefully we get a definite answer at the fans forum this evening.
Harrogate away on 14:57 - Aug 4 with 1900 viewsNorthernDale

Harrogate away on 14:41 - Aug 4 by NIGELdale

I have to agree, it is a utter shambles and apparently the Sunderland fans were not impressed to see their pre-season called over at the last minute. The EFL must take action, because it is totally unacceptable, even the home fans don't know if they can attend.
Harrogate away on 15:00 - Aug 4 with 1871 viewsAtThePeake

Harrogate away on 14:55 - Aug 4 by NIGELdale

All very depressing TVOS very Tinpot by Harrogate to make matters worse we can’t even view it on iFollow. I like the commentary as the guys do a good job . Hopefully we get a definite answer at the fans forum this evening.

I have a feeling that the EFL will give us special dispensation with iFollow on Saturday.

I asked the question on Twitter last night, but has there ever been an EFL game where one club's supporters had no legal way of watching the match either in the ground or via a stream? (Unless supporters were banned as a form of punishment?)

Tangled up in blue.

Harrogate away on 15:03 - Aug 4 with 1855 viewsNIGELdale

Harrogate away on 14:57 - Aug 4 by NorthernDale

I have to agree, it is a utter shambles and apparently the Sunderland fans were not impressed to see their pre-season called over at the last minute. The EFL must take action, because it is totally unacceptable, even the home fans don't know if they can attend.

All Dale fans have waited 18 months for this we shouldn’t be debating if we can attend the game . I’m my opinion we should be offered to view it on iFollow bare minimum. Looking forward to the forum tonight at least they’ll be no tears except for us fans who can’t attend.
Harrogate away on 15:05 - Aug 4 with 1849 viewsTVOS1907

Harrogate away on 15:00 - Aug 4 by AtThePeake

I have a feeling that the EFL will give us special dispensation with iFollow on Saturday.

I asked the question on Twitter last night, but has there ever been an EFL game where one club's supporters had no legal way of watching the match either in the ground or via a stream? (Unless supporters were banned as a form of punishment?)

I've been past Harrogate's ground a few times. We could probably watch it from outside.

Harrogate away on 15:24 - Aug 4 with 1770 viewsRotherhamDale

1500hrs on Wednesday and still no news. Absolute disgrace

Harrogate away on 15:33 - Aug 4 with 1741 viewsRotherhamDale

Hurray!

Harrogate away on 15:42 - Aug 4 with 1671 viewsTVOS1907

Harrogate away on 15:33 - Aug 4 by RotherhamDale

Hurray!

Harrogate away on 15:45 - Aug 4 with 1647 viewsNorthernDale

There is nothing from the ticket office at the Dale and apparently they were delivered to Rochdale this morning.
Harrogate away on 16:16 - Aug 4 with 1518 viewsTVOS1907

Harrogate away on 15:45 - Aug 4 by NorthernDale

There is nothing from the ticket office at the Dale and apparently they were delivered to Rochdale this morning.

Yes there is.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/august/harrogatetown_tickets/

Harrogate away on 16:21 - Aug 4 with 1486 viewsDaley_Lama

If buying online, please be aware that you cannot download tickets - you need to collect from the club by Friday evening or from Harrogate on the day.

Hysteria alerted..
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 16:41]

Poll: DF in or out

Harrogate away on 16:23 - Aug 4 with 1470 viewsjudd

Harrogate away on 16:21 - Aug 4 by Daley_Lama

If buying online, please be aware that you cannot download tickets - you need to collect from the club by Friday evening or from Harrogate on the day.

Hysteria alerted..

I bought tickets, got an email detailing what I had bought from noreply@futureticketing.ie, but no bar code on it.

Downloaded PDF (ticket...) but it's completely blank.

Money taken.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Harrogate away on 16:24 - Aug 4 with 1464 viewsNewbury_Dale

Hysteria alerted..

Same for me. Hopefully the confirmation email will be enough when we arrive at the Harrogate Ticket Office.
Harrogate away on 16:26 - Aug 4 with 1449 views442Dale

It says on the OS story have to pick up the “hard ticket” from Dale or Harrogate on the day.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Harrogate away on 16:29 - Aug 4 with 1417 viewsDaley_Lama

Harrogate away on 16:26 - Aug 4 by 442Dale

It says on the OS story have to pick up the “hard ticket” from Dale or Harrogate on the day.

Thanks 442 - missed that bit. Will pop up there tomorrow.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 16:30]

Poll: DF in or out

Harrogate away on 16:29 - Aug 4 with 1415 viewsTVOS1907

Hysteria alerted..

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/august/harrogatetown_tickets/

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024