Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colchester on Friday 09:52 - Aug 24 with 3713 viewstodmordendale

I was just checking to see how we could progress up the league should we win on Friday.
A victory by three clear goals would put us in the automatic promotion places.
C’mon the Dale
Colchester on Friday on 10:29 - Aug 24 with 3624 viewshowy10

Everyone dig out your black and white shirts for this one!
Colchester on Friday on 11:23 - Aug 24 with 3500 viewsTVOS1907

If either Leyton Orient or Harrogate win in their game tonight, the highest we can go to is fourth, as long as we win by two goals.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Colchester on Friday on 17:47 - Aug 26 with 3096 viewsupthedale

Colchester on Friday on 11:23 - Aug 24 by TVOS1907

If either Leyton Orient or Harrogate win in their game tonight, the highest we can go to is fourth, as long as we win by two goals.

Weird question, but anyone know why you can buy "21 & under" tickets in the away stand for Friday?

I'm buying my dad a ticket and just saw it the away stand was available so clicked in out of interest.
Colchester on Friday on 18:40 - Aug 26 with 2976 viewsjajadale

Colchester on Friday on 17:47 - Aug 26 by upthedale

Weird question, but anyone know why you can buy "21 & under" tickets in the away stand for Friday?

I'm buying my dad a ticket and just saw it the away stand was available so clicked in out of interest.

Hi, not got an answer for that but along the same lines:

I am planning on bringing my 9 month old to the game on Friday as it will be a good to take her to to her first game with it being a celebration of 100 years in the football league. Hopefully, it will be the first of many and you never know- in another 100 years time my great grandchild may be taking their little one to their first game at the Dale.

However, when looking at tickets it looks like I may have to pay £7 for an U11 ticket. Does anybody know if this is the case or whether a child that young would get in FOC as she wouldn’t be taking up a seat and would be sat on my knee. Furthermore, realistically she may only be able to sit through 30-45 mins before her mum has to take her home.

If anybody has any info it would be appreciated.

Thanks
Colchester on Friday on 18:50 - Aug 26 with 2940 viewsbig_dav3RAFC

You shouldn't have to pay for your daughter. Under 5's are free... or at least they used to be
Colchester on Friday on 19:10 - Aug 26 with 2873 viewsEllDale

My nine year old granddaughter has decided that she wants to go tomorrow so her and her grandma will be joining me in the Sandy!
First game that the wife will have been to since we went to Old Trafford.
Colchester on Friday on 19:56 - Aug 26 with 2787 viewsdale_spotland

Colchester on Friday on 18:40 - Aug 26 by jajadale

Hi, not got an answer for that but along the same lines:

I am planning on bringing my 9 month old to the game on Friday as it will be a good to take her to to her first game with it being a celebration of 100 years in the football league. Hopefully, it will be the first of many and you never know- in another 100 years time my great grandchild may be taking their little one to their first game at the Dale.

However, when looking at tickets it looks like I may have to pay £7 for an U11 ticket. Does anybody know if this is the case or whether a child that young would get in FOC as she wouldn’t be taking up a seat and would be sat on my knee. Furthermore, realistically she may only be able to sit through 30-45 mins before her mum has to take her home.

If anybody has any info it would be appreciated.

Thanks

I had a similar struggle preseason and we ended up ringing the ticket office and they sorted it over the phone for us, it’s definitely free for a child that age.

Days like this one weren't supposed to happen to Rochdale.

Colchester on Friday on 22:44 - Aug 26 with 2571 viewsjajadale

Colchester on Friday on 19:56 - Aug 26 by dale_spotland

I had a similar struggle preseason and we ended up ringing the ticket office and they sorted it over the phone for us, it’s definitely free for a child that age.

Thanks for the replies. I will give them a call tomorrow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024