Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Over 100 people in the ground today 10:59 - Sep 11 with 24005 viewsbuilthjack

- will be carrying Covid.
It could be the person next to you.
Frightening. Perhaps wear a mask folks. Take hand gel.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2021 10:59]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Over 100 people in the ground today on 12:09 - Sep 20 with 914 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Over 100 people in the ground today on 10:46 - Sep 20 by Scotia

Vaccines don't have long term effects. They just don't. They get eliminated by the body very quickly after causing an immune response that the immune system remembers in case its needed in the future.

A severe reaction to the vaccine is incredibly rare. Severe covid isn't.

A vaccinated person is at least 50% less likely to pass it on, and you're assuming a vaccinated person won't test themselves. I do twice a week.

Testing yourself is great, carry on. But do you honestly think everyone will test themselves accurately before each time they leave the house?

You repeated this on the football forum, so I will repeat what Iposted over there.

To say that vaccines do not have long term side effects is absolutely ridiculous.
Quote.
"Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) Vaccine Adverse Effects
This was the most disastrous vaccination accident in history. A vaccine was developed in the 1960s to prevent RSV but children who got vaccinated later become infected with an advanced form of RSV! High fever, wheezing and bronchopneumonia were the side-effects that children experienced. Most of them require hospitalisation and two kids died. It was then found that this virus is resistant to the vaccine. As per the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, researchers and manufacturers didn’t try to make a vaccine for RSV again for public use after this incident. Presently, babies who are at risk of developing respiratory syncytial virus are given antibody injections to boost immunity for fighting the infection.

Does that sound a bit familiar?
But 2 kids died and the Vaccine was banned, yeas just 2 kids died and they called it the most disastrous vaccination accident in history.
What does that make the COVID Vaccines I wonder?

Anothe quote.
Dengue fever vaccine side-effects
Dengue was also identified as a severe condition in the 90s. French company produced a vaccine for dengue named ‘Dengvaxia’ which was given to school children in 2017. The government stopped the drive after reports of severe health complications and death were reported. It was later clarified by the manufacturer that this vaccine is risky and it increased the chances of contracting the disease in people who have never contracted such an infection before. However, after it was improved, FDA approved this vaccine for restrictive and emergence use."

You are one ignorant peasant that makes indefensible statements because you do not do adequate research.
And you have the nerve to call me dangerous for wanting to give patients medicine that makes them better.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 13:15 - Sep 20 with 890 viewsScotia

Over 100 people in the ground today on 12:09 - Sep 20 by A_Fans_Dad

You repeated this on the football forum, so I will repeat what Iposted over there.

To say that vaccines do not have long term side effects is absolutely ridiculous.
Quote.
"Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) Vaccine Adverse Effects
This was the most disastrous vaccination accident in history. A vaccine was developed in the 1960s to prevent RSV but children who got vaccinated later become infected with an advanced form of RSV! High fever, wheezing and bronchopneumonia were the side-effects that children experienced. Most of them require hospitalisation and two kids died. It was then found that this virus is resistant to the vaccine. As per the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, researchers and manufacturers didn’t try to make a vaccine for RSV again for public use after this incident. Presently, babies who are at risk of developing respiratory syncytial virus are given antibody injections to boost immunity for fighting the infection.

Does that sound a bit familiar?
But 2 kids died and the Vaccine was banned, yeas just 2 kids died and they called it the most disastrous vaccination accident in history.
What does that make the COVID Vaccines I wonder?

Anothe quote.
Dengue fever vaccine side-effects
Dengue was also identified as a severe condition in the 90s. French company produced a vaccine for dengue named ‘Dengvaxia’ which was given to school children in 2017. The government stopped the drive after reports of severe health complications and death were reported. It was later clarified by the manufacturer that this vaccine is risky and it increased the chances of contracting the disease in people who have never contracted such an infection before. However, after it was improved, FDA approved this vaccine for restrictive and emergence use."

You are one ignorant peasant that makes indefensible statements because you do not do adequate research.
And you have the nerve to call me dangerous for wanting to give patients medicine that makes them better.

I'm not sure why you wanted to post that twice, especially as it is irrelevant to either my post or the current situation.

The RSV vaccine was developed 60 years ago, that particular type of vaccine has been discontinued. It is no more relevant today than treatment of the four humours. Medicine moves on.

As I understand, the dengvaxia vaccine was launched by the Philippines dept of health without the proper safety trialsand subsequently pulled from use by the manufacturer.

So much for big pharma profiteering hey?
[Post edited 20 Sep 2021 13:23]
Over 100 people in the ground today on 13:48 - Sep 20 with 874 viewsProfessor

Over 100 people in the ground today on 13:15 - Sep 20 by Scotia

I'm not sure why you wanted to post that twice, especially as it is irrelevant to either my post or the current situation.

The RSV vaccine was developed 60 years ago, that particular type of vaccine has been discontinued. It is no more relevant today than treatment of the four humours. Medicine moves on.

As I understand, the dengvaxia vaccine was launched by the Philippines dept of health without the proper safety trialsand subsequently pulled from use by the manufacturer.

The human RSV vaccine failure was 55 years ago, with a relatively simple formalin-killed virus. Where we are today with vaccines is really-light years away from such a crude approach. There is still no licensed vaccine for human RSV (but some very useful bovine ones).

Please to say my department has just led the roll-out (with evil Gates money of course) of a successful Typhoid vaccine trail in Malawi (a conjugate vaccine effective in infants) with 84% efficacy. If used around the world that equates to about 200,00 lives saved a year from a bacterial pathogen that is increasingly difficult to treat with antimicrobials

I would ignore him, his lies and misinformation. We would still be trepanning and blood letting listening to his likes
[Post edited 20 Sep 2021 13:50]
Over 100 people in the ground today on 13:48 - Sep 20 with 868 viewsonehunglow

Over 100 people in the ground today on 13:15 - Sep 20 by Scotia

So now it is long term effects.

My Gid,afansdad really now proving dangerous.

This is toxic

This needs to end

People will die if they don’t fax

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:03 - Sep 20 with 840 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Over 100 people in the ground today on 13:48 - Sep 20 by onehunglow

This is toxic

This needs to end

What is it about reality that frightens you so much.
It is historical data of how Vaccines can and have gone wrong.
Nowhere near as wrong as the COVID vaccines of course, but what governed decisions on safety no longer apply.

Your body and your choice, informed or otherwise, which is another choice.
You have not made any comment on the Uttar Pradesh data, why is that?
Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:28 - Sep 20 with 837 viewsProfessor

Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:03 - Sep 20 by A_Fans_Dad

Nowhere near as wrong as the COVID vaccines of course, but what governed decisions on safety no longer apply.

Of course you never mention how vaccines prevent millions of deaths per year. How diseases like malaria, without a vaccine, kill millions per year. Malaria around 2 million each year. Why, together with hygiene and clean water our infant mortality is minimal. Why over 110,00 people are not dead from covid in this country alone.

No doubt you will fund Dr X or Professor Y (usually totally unqualified ) so support your campaign. Why do you do It? Are you sick, deranged or just monumentally stupid?

You are a stain on this board, along with you fellow nutters.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 16:24 - Sep 20 with 817 viewsonehunglow

Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:03 - Sep 20 by A_Fans_Dad

You comment as to how we fight this virus and then I ll comment on India.

Right now, some anti Vaxer is dying from COVID somewhere in the world.

People like you were also against MMR which prevented millions of child deaths

Take time to reflect

The world is more than just you. You have no right to spread COVID to anyone .

You would literally be a killer

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Over 100 people in the ground today on 16:33 - Sep 20 with 812 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Over 100 people in the ground today on 16:24 - Sep 20 by onehunglow

You comment as to how we fight this virus and then I ll comment on India.

Right now, some anti Vaxer is dying from COVID somewhere in the world.

People like you were also against MMR which prevented millions of child deaths

Take time to reflect

The world is more than just you. You have no right to spread COVID to anyone .

You would literally be a killer

Well, if you read the Indian link you would understand how to fight the virus.
But you refuse to look, scared you might learn something you don't like?
Login to get fewer ads

Over 100 people in the ground today on 16:51 - Sep 20 with 813 viewsProfessor

Over 100 people in the ground today on 16:33 - Sep 20 by A_Fans_Dad

Well, if you read the Indian link you would understand how to fight the virus.
But you refuse to look, scared you might learn something you don't like?

You do realise India’s data is about as reliable as a chocolate fireguard? Mortality may be as much as 500% greater than reported-like in Latin American countries which grossly underestimated . Like Mexico and Peru you were wittering on about in the past. No one who has any real understanding of infectious disease would replace and effective vaccine with a therapeutic. Seriously. You have no clue.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 16:55 - Sep 20 with 806 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Over 100 people in the ground today on 16:51 - Sep 20 by Professor

You do realise India’s data is about as reliable as a chocolate fireguard? Mortality may be as much as 500% greater than reported-like in Latin American countries which grossly underestimated . Like Mexico and Peru you were wittering on about in the past. No one who has any real understanding of infectious disease would replace and effective vaccine with a therapeutic. Seriously. You have no clue.

So you keep saying without a shred of actual proof.
Calling other governments liars while believing ours shows just how naive you are.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 18:03 - Sep 20 with 796 viewsProfessor

Over 100 people in the ground today on 16:55 - Sep 20 by A_Fans_Dad

So you keep saying without a shred of actual proof.
Calling other governments liars while believing ours shows just how naive you are.

No. I trust our public health system despite government doing its best to destroy it. It’s laughable that you fail to understand that . You only believe what suits your twisted narrative,
Not any evidence base. You think India is lclose to matching PHE,
PHW etc.. Not even CDC are . Northern Europe leads on this.
I certainly don’t and that’s not a slight on India or any other country but cold reality.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 18:54 - Sep 20 with 775 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Over 100 people in the ground today on 18:03 - Sep 20 by Professor

No. I trust our public health system despite government doing its best to destroy it. It’s laughable that you fail to understand that . You only believe what suits your twisted narrative,
Not any evidence base. You think India is lclose to matching PHE,
PHW etc.. Not even CDC are . Northern Europe leads on this.
I certainly don’t and that’s not a slight on India or any other country but cold reality.

Parts of India like Uttar Pradesh, 4 times the size of the whole UK is doing far better than any country in the UK.
With cases/million and deaths/million we can only dream of.
But of course they must be lying, it can't possibly be true.

Whereas all you have about their so called lies are "estimates", "projections", "opinions" and "forecasts" all of which have proved to be totally inaccurate in the past.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:17 - Sep 20 with 767 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 10:21 - Sep 20 by Scotia

No it's not.

If you don't have the vaccine you're at greater risk of passing the virus on to someone else who may get severely ill.

You could also use NHS resources that could be needed elsewhere.

Utter bullsh*t. You’re simply quoting what the government parrot. There’s more of a chance of a double vaxxer passing it on as the symptoms won’t be as severe or maybe not show at all.
Give it a rest FFS

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:19 - Sep 20 with 764 viewsScotia

Over 100 people in the ground today on 18:54 - Sep 20 by A_Fans_Dad

Parts of India like Uttar Pradesh, 4 times the size of the whole UK is doing far better than any country in the UK.
With cases/million and deaths/million we can only dream of.
But of course they must be lying, it can't possibly be true.

Whereas all you have about their so called lies are "estimates", "projections", "opinions" and "forecasts" all of which have proved to be totally inaccurate in the past.

Do you realise that uttar pradesh, the Indian state that have done more tests than any other, have still tested conducted less tests since the start of the pandemic than the UK undertake in a week?

Nearly 250 million people live there as you say.

Also many (not all) of the covid tests in India have to be paid for, do you think that the average Indian will be able to afford one? They cost a bargain £15, but the average annual salary is about £600.

Do you think an Indian who is almost certainly living in poverty will pay for a covid test?

Any comparison to India is your usual uneducated, out of context nonsense.

Have you ever been there?
Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:21 - Sep 20 with 764 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 10:33 - Sep 20 by Scotia

But you could end sitting in an ambulance outside a and e with covid, that ambulance could be needed elsewhere. The same goes for a hospital bed, a doctor, a nurse or even a cleaner.

The vaccines are not infallible, you could pass it on to someone who is immunosuppressed.

I'm getting increasingly fed up with this anti vax conspiracy crap. It's getting ridiculous now.

Watch the news, at least occasionally you only seem to consider one version of this situation, and it's completely wrong.

Get vaccinated, they are safe and effective. For you and others.

The vaccines are not infallible. Well done.

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:26 - Sep 20 with 761 viewsCatullus

Over 100 people in the ground today on 13:48 - Sep 20 by onehunglow

This is toxic

This needs to end

I looked into long term side effects of vaccines, it said the vast majority of side effects have occurred within 2 months so, this 2/3 years thing is clearly more anti vax nonsense.

I don't dispute the vaccines were pushed through quicker than nornal but that doesn't mean they are inherently unsafe OR a bio weapon. It simply eans the world was in a rush to combat the Covid virus.
Without these vaccines many more people would have died, the figures I've seen Prof post on here suggest nearly twice as many deaths was very possible. The suggested 110k lives saved, that should be celebrated but instead we get endless amounts of conspiracy BS.

It could be quite depressing.

Jackarmee, at least you accept it's your choice and you'll have to live with the consequences which hopefully won't be anything, I hope you never get covid. Actually I hope covid disappears tomorrow but reality bites!
On the other hand, I accept having the vaccines and the boosters is my choice and I shall live with the consequences of my choice too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:31 - Sep 20 with 759 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:26 - Sep 20 by Catullus

I looked into long term side effects of vaccines, it said the vast majority of side effects have occurred within 2 months so, this 2/3 years thing is clearly more anti vax nonsense.

I don't dispute the vaccines were pushed through quicker than nornal but that doesn't mean they are inherently unsafe OR a bio weapon. It simply eans the world was in a rush to combat the Covid virus.
Without these vaccines many more people would have died, the figures I've seen Prof post on here suggest nearly twice as many deaths was very possible. The suggested 110k lives saved, that should be celebrated but instead we get endless amounts of conspiracy BS.

It could be quite depressing.

Jackarmee, at least you accept it's your choice and you'll have to live with the consequences which hopefully won't be anything, I hope you never get covid. Actually I hope covid disappears tomorrow but reality bites!
On the other hand, I accept having the vaccines and the boosters is my choice and I shall live with the consequences of my choice too.

Better still let’s hope for a cure. I think it will be better than the prevention on offer currently

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:49 - Sep 20 with 749 viewsCatullus

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:31 - Sep 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Better still let’s hope for a cure. I think it will be better than the prevention on offer currently

From what I keep reading I don't think there'll ever be a cure, it'll be annual or bi-annual vaccinations or you take your chances. Saying that, I hope the prof and his colleagues are correct in their hope that the new variants still to come are less contagious and less harmful

PS, Yes it's also true that vaccinated people can carry as much viral load as the unvaccinated

https://www.bmj.com/content/374/bmj.n2074

but they are unsure what that means for transmissibility, there's still more work to be done there. So much has been done but there's still a long way to go.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:07 - Sep 20 with 742 viewsScotia

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:21 - Sep 20 by Brynmill_Jack

The vaccines are not infallible. Well done.

No vaccines are, and nobody has claimed that they are.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:14 - Sep 20 with 733 viewsProfessor

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:49 - Sep 20 by Catullus

From what I keep reading I don't think there'll ever be a cure, it'll be annual or bi-annual vaccinations or you take your chances. Saying that, I hope the prof and his colleagues are correct in their hope that the new variants still to come are less contagious and less harmful

PS, Yes it's also true that vaccinated people can carry as much viral load as the unvaccinated

https://www.bmj.com/content/374/bmj.n2074

but they are unsure what that means for transmissibility, there's still more work to be done there. So much has been done but there's still a long way to go.

Very little chance of a cure but better vaccines and better treatments - yes.

The news article does also say that vaccinated people are still protected against infection, so far less likely to be infected in the first place . The viral load can be high, but does not mean it will.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:23 - Sep 20 with 727 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:19 - Sep 20 by Scotia

Do you realise that uttar pradesh, the Indian state that have done more tests than any other, have still tested conducted less tests since the start of the pandemic than the UK undertake in a week?

Nearly 250 million people live there as you say.

Also many (not all) of the covid tests in India have to be paid for, do you think that the average Indian will be able to afford one? They cost a bargain £15, but the average annual salary is about £600.

Do you think an Indian who is almost certainly living in poverty will pay for a covid test?

Any comparison to India is your usual uneducated, out of context nonsense.

Have you ever been there?

Nope, I haven't been there, but their hospitalisations are below ours and so are their deaths.
A long way below ours if you use hospitalisations/million and deaths/million.

From the 24 hours period up to 13/09/2021 of 180,599 test results they had 14 positive tests, which is 77.5/Million tests.
The UK tested 1, 123,834 and had 36100 positive cases, which is 32122/million tests.
So 414 times as many positive cases in the UK.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:56 - Sep 20 with 715 viewsProfessor

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:23 - Sep 20 by A_Fans_Dad

Nope, I haven't been there, but their hospitalisations are below ours and so are their deaths.
A long way below ours if you use hospitalisations/million and deaths/million.

From the 24 hours period up to 13/09/2021 of 180,599 test results they had 14 positive tests, which is 77.5/Million tests.
The UK tested 1, 123,834 and had 36100 positive cases, which is 32122/million tests.
So 414 times as many positive cases in the UK.

But perhaps as few as 10% of deaths are
Over 100 people in the ground today on 21:01 - Sep 20 with 712 viewsCatullus

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:14 - Sep 20 by Professor

Very little chance of a cure but better vaccines and better treatments - yes.

The news article does also say that vaccinated people are still protected against infection, so far less likely to be infected in the first place . The viral load can be high, but does not mean it will.

Thanks for the correction yet again prof and it brings us full circle YET AGAIN to the most salient point for all of us, getting vaccinated is the safest course of action (unless there are medical reasons why not) for the vast majority of us. Some will have problems with side effects though, again, the vast majority of side effects will be very minor and yes, some will have serious issues with 'adverse effects' and may even die but that will be a tiny amount (even compared to the covid deaths) but the massive majority of us will be able to pretty much carry on with our lives.

Right, now who wants to start it all off again?

Over 100 people in the ground today on 21:32 - Sep 20 with 697 viewsBoundy

Over 100 people in the ground today on 21:01 - Sep 20 by Catullus

Thanks for the correction yet again prof and it brings us full circle YET AGAIN to the most salient point for all of us, getting vaccinated is the safest course of action (unless there are medical reasons why not) for the vast majority of us. Some will have problems with side effects though, again, the vast majority of side effects will be very minor and yes, some will have serious issues with 'adverse effects' and may even die but that will be a tiny amount (even compared to the covid deaths) but the massive majority of us will be able to pretty much carry on with our lives.

Right, now who wants to start it all off again?

I have a sister who's been double jabbed and just (as far as we as a family can tell) slowly getting over Covid, she was really wiped out with her lung capacity severely diminished , she had the vaccine I dread to think of the outcome if she hadn't .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Over 100 people in the ground today on 21:40 - Sep 20 with 695 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:28 - Sep 20 by Professor

Of course you never mention how vaccines prevent millions of deaths per year. How diseases like malaria, without a vaccine, kill millions per year. Malaria around 2 million each year. Why, together with hygiene and clean water our infant mortality is minimal. Why over 110,00 people are not dead from covid in this country alone.

No doubt you will fund Dr X or Professor Y (usually totally unqualified ) so support your campaign. Why do you do It? Are you sick, deranged or just monumentally stupid?

You are a stain on this board, along with you fellow nutters.

No, I don't need to, you, scotia and Felix take care of that.
What you never present or even admit to is any adverse data, even historical data or alternatives.
So stuff your stain where the sun doesn't shine.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024