Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Over 100 people in the ground today 10:59 - Sep 11 with 24004 viewsbuilthjack

- will be carrying Covid.
It could be the person next to you.
Frightening. Perhaps wear a mask folks. Take hand gel.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2021 10:59]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Over 100 people in the ground today on 08:47 - Sep 26 with 1154 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So - anyone know of any fresh infection spikes emanating from the stadium?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Over 100 people in the ground today on 08:52 - Sep 26 with 1150 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 22:30 - Sep 24 by A_Fans_Dad

Sarcasm, the lowest from of wit, just like you.
I wouldn't even have looked at it except prof suggested it.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2021 22:32]

Just get vaccinated you know it makes sense.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Over 100 people in the ground today on 16:52 - Sep 26 with 1111 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 08:47 - Sep 26 by Brynmill_Jack

So - anyone know of any fresh infection spikes emanating from the stadium?

Possibly no cases arising then?

Over 100 people in the ground today on 16:54 - Sep 26 with 1108 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 22:33 - Sep 22 by builthjack

Pin down the unjabbed and stack that needle in.

If anything is a danger to civilization it’s attitudes like this. Boot on the other foot - how would you like that?

Over 100 people in the ground today on 18:19 - Sep 26 with 1065 views73__73

Over 100 people in the ground today on 16:54 - Sep 26 by Brynmill_Jack

If anything is a danger to civilization it’s attitudes like this. Boot on the other foot - how would you like that?

He hasn’t got the balls to pin anyone down.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:33 - Sep 26 with 1041 viewsjackrmee

Over 100 people in the ground today on 18:19 - Sep 26 by 73__73

He hasn’t got the balls to pin anyone down.

I'm sure it was tongue in cheek. Builthy is a sound guy/

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Over 100 people in the ground today on 16:12 - Sep 28 with 974 viewsjackrmee

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:17 - Sep 30 with 893 viewsScotia

Over 100 people in the ground today on 16:12 - Sep 28 by jackrmee

Brandon Schadt works in logistics.

Justin Durrant, the scientist, doesn't even have a linkedin account. He could be a lab technician.

Anti vax propaganda I'm afraid.
Login to get fewer ads

Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:28 - Sep 30 with 888 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:17 - Sep 30 by Scotia

Brandon Schadt works in logistics.

Justin Durrant, the scientist, doesn't even have a linkedin account. He could be a lab technician.

Anti vax propaganda I'm afraid.

When will you realise that it doesn't matter who does the reporting.
This is you.
https://www.wired.com/video/watch/how-to-battle-trolling-ad-hominem-attacks-onli
Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:40 - Sep 30 with 885 viewsCountyJim

Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:28 - Sep 30 by A_Fans_Dad

This is you.
https://www.wired.com/video/watch/how-to-battle-trolling-ad-hominem-attacks-onli

Because my guess is they are lying

Shipman apparently to his friends and patients was a lovely man
Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:53 - Sep 30 with 871 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:40 - Sep 30 by CountyJim

Because my guess is they are lying

Shipman apparently to his friends and patients was a lovely man

Good guess.
What does Shipman have to do with anything?
Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:53 - Sep 30 with 874 viewsScotia

Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:28 - Sep 30 by A_Fans_Dad

This is you.

Of course it does if they are being portrayed as being in a position of expertise and they are.

The J&J "business lead" and "Scientist" clearly are not experts in vaccines. It's not an Ad Hominem attack it is a relevant point.

Johnson and Johnson made the products I washed my hair in this morning. Not all of their "scientists" work in the development of vaccines, and neither do their logisitcs people.

Check out Brandon Schadt:-

https://www.linkedin.com/in/brandon-schadt-48577053

I'm sure he's great at what he does, but that isn't relevant to the safety profile of vaccines.

This stinks of misinformation.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:13 - Sep 30 with 866 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:53 - Sep 30 by Scotia

Of course it does if they are being portrayed as being in a position of expertise and they are.

The J&J "business lead" and "Scientist" clearly are not experts in vaccines. It's not an Ad Hominem attack it is a relevant point.

Johnson and Johnson made the products I washed my hair in this morning. Not all of their "scientists" work in the development of vaccines, and neither do their logisitcs people.

Check out Brandon Schadt:-

https://www.linkedin.com/in/brandon-schadt-48577053

I'm sure he's great at what he does, but that isn't relevant to the safety profile of vaccines.

This stinks of misinformation.

The Ad Hom Troll profile fits you to a Tee on so many of your responses to information that you do not like and cannot counter.

Bye
Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:16 - Sep 30 with 864 viewsScotia

Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:13 - Sep 30 by A_Fans_Dad

The Ad Hom Troll profile fits you to a Tee on so many of your responses to information that you do not like and cannot counter.

Bye

If that isn't Ad Hom then what is?

Did I make an Ad Hominem attack on Dr John Dee and Dr Mike Williams?

I suppose I did if an Ad Hominem attack can be made against a person who doesn't exist.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:02 - Sep 30 with 853 viewsCatullus

Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:16 - Sep 30 by Scotia

If that isn't Ad Hom then what is?

Did I make an Ad Hominem attack on Dr John Dee and Dr Mike Williams?

I suppose I did if an Ad Hominem attack can be made against a person who doesn't exist.

Dee and William don't exist. I suppose the logical conclusion is, why bother arguing with people who entirely believe non existent people?

How can you argue with that?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:32 - Sep 30 with 848 viewsScotia

Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:02 - Sep 30 by Catullus

Dee and William don't exist. I suppose the logical conclusion is, why bother arguing with people who entirely believe non existent people?

It sorts of sums it up.

The main stream media are corrupt liars in the payment of big pharma and the government but people like John Dee and Mike Williams are telling the truth even though they don't exist.

You couldn't make it up really.

Anyway I'm off to be further brainwashed by real people.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 16:50 - Oct 3 with 789 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:32 - Sep 30 by Scotia

It sorts of sums it up.

The main stream media are corrupt liars in the payment of big pharma and the government but people like John Dee and Mike Williams are telling the truth even though they don't exist.

You couldn't make it up really.

Anyway I'm off to be further brainwashed by real people.

It turns out the company hired to “moderate” Facebook for anti vaccine conspiracy theories is a major shareholder of “vaccine manufacturers”Johnson and Johnson. So no conflict of interest there then.

Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:00 - Oct 3 with 779 viewsCatullus

Over 100 people in the ground today on 16:50 - Oct 3 by Brynmill_Jack

It turns out the company hired to “moderate” Facebook for anti vaccine conspiracy theories is a major shareholder of “vaccine manufacturers”Johnson and Johnson. So no conflict of interest there then.

That is the problem with the big corporations, they all have their hands in each others pockets. It's how they manage to keep politicians onside, looking after their best interests. They bribe, threaten and/or promise various things at various times to ensure the status quo isn't altered too much, unless it's to their advanatge.

Politics and big business are run by self interested people worldwide.

Even so, with all that potential corruption, at least these people do exist so they can be called liars!
How can you believe somebody who isn't real?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:11 - Oct 3 with 769 viewsWalterBoyd

Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:02 - Sep 30 by Catullus

People have been doing it over 'God' for years.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:38 - Oct 3 with 760 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:00 - Oct 3 by Catullus

That is the problem with the big corporations, they all have their hands in each others pockets. It's how they manage to keep politicians onside, looking after their best interests. They bribe, threaten and/or promise various things at various times to ensure the status quo isn't altered too much, unless it's to their advanatge.

Even so, with all that potential corruption, at least these people do exist so they can be called liars!

I didn’t?

Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:40 - Oct 3 with 752 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:00 - Oct 3 by Catullus

I’m glad that you’ve said there is scope for corruption. The vaccine program worldwide is going to make the Pharma companies as rich as nation states. We’ll never be able to pay this one off.

Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:43 - Oct 3 with 744 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just a thought - why isn’t antibody testing being pushed out to all and sundry. If someone who doesn’t want the vaccine has a high antibody count surely that means no need for lateral flow tests. The passport could be issued to those people quite reasonably.

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:17 - Oct 3 with 719 viewsScotia

Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:43 - Oct 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Just a thought - why isn’t antibody testing being pushed out to all and sundry. If someone who doesn’t want the vaccine has a high antibody count surely that means no need for lateral flow tests. The passport could be issued to those people quite reasonably.

It is in many circumstances. Well proof of prior infection is anyway.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:21 - Oct 3 with 717 viewsScotia

Over 100 people in the ground today on 16:50 - Oct 3 by Brynmill_Jack

I can spot a stupid conspiracy theory a mile off and I don't have shares in any pharmaceutical company that I'm aware of. I just want life to get back to normal, and these nutjobs are making that less likely.

Don't forget J&J are a massive company, they make baby products, beauty products and hygiene products too. They're selling the vaccines at cost and have promised to do so throughout the pandemic.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 21:37 - Oct 3 with 696 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:21 - Oct 3 by Scotia

I can spot a stupid conspiracy theory a mile off and I don't have shares in any pharmaceutical company that I'm aware of. I just want life to get back to normal, and these nutjobs are making that less likely.

Don't forget J&J are a massive company, they make baby products, beauty products and hygiene products too. They're selling the vaccines at cost and have promised to do so throughout the pandemic.

Well done you!

So why not blanket antibody tests then? Or don’t they mean anything?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024