Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Over 100 people in the ground today 10:59 - Sep 11 with 22971 viewsbuilthjack

- will be carrying Covid.
It could be the person next to you.
Frightening. Perhaps wear a mask folks. Take hand gel.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2021 10:59]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Over 100 people in the ground today on 10:24 - Oct 9 with 962 viewsRonaldStump

Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:53 - Oct 6 by jackrmee

Being the smallest of the vaccine producers doesn't mean they are negligible.
They are the biggest healthcare company in the world and the highest paid drug company, but are as dodgy as...
https://www.drugwatch.com/manufacturers/johnson-and-johnson/

They even tried to get out of paying the women who got cancer from their talcum powder. Lovely company.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/edwardsegal/2021/06/02/johnson--johnson-faces-anoth

J&J also fund the fact checkers on social media .
You couldn't make it up

(He She Him)

Over 100 people in the ground today on 10:37 - Oct 9 with 955 viewsRonaldStump

Over 100 people in the ground today on 18:27 - Oct 6 by Gwyn737

COVID passes required for the Cardiff game.

Good.

Disgraceful thing to say

(He She Him)

Over 100 people in the ground today on 12:19 - Oct 9 with 941 viewsCatullus

Over 100 people in the ground today on 09:45 - Oct 9 by Brynmill_Jack

And will go on ad infinitum. The whole of humanity will be in debt to pharma until the end of time.

The case of Israel is very worrying indeed - so I’ll repeat - every spectator at these decreed large sporting events should take the lateral flow test NOT ONLY the unvaccinated.

Actually, I don't see the point in the passes or even taking the LFT. I know people who have had negative LFT's but PCR results are positive but much more telling for me is what the GP said to my wife about LFT's, she said they were a waste of time as they are so unreliable!

i agree with you Bryn, it should be all or nothing , if the LFT's are actually ay good, we should all have to take them. An unvaccinated elderly person could be sitting next to a double vaxed, asymptomatic person and catch covid and become seriously ill. These passes protect the double vaxed but throw the unvaxed to the wind to take their chances. If we must have passes the rules should be the same for everyone.
Still though, it's up to the unvaxed, they make their choices and they have to deal with the outcomes, just as us double vaxed have to.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Over 100 people in the ground today on 11:13 - Oct 10 with 863 viewsCatullus

I just saw this in the WOL,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/shambles-senedd-distracts-very-rea

So Drakeford says we won't all be checked for passes because making thousands queue while they check is a greater health risk than the event itself. What a pointless policy, a policy designed and run by fools!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Over 100 people in the ground today on 18:27 - Oct 10 with 841 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 11:13 - Oct 10 by Catullus

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/shambles-senedd-distracts-very-rea

So Drakeford says we won't all be checked for passes because making thousands queue while they check is a greater health risk than the event itself. What a pointless policy, a policy designed and run by fools!

It’s ridiculous but now even more ridiculouser

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Over 100 people in the ground today on 18:28 - Oct 10 with 834 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 12:19 - Oct 9 by Catullus

Actually, I don't see the point in the passes or even taking the LFT. I know people who have had negative LFT's but PCR results are positive but much more telling for me is what the GP said to my wife about LFT's, she said they were a waste of time as they are so unreliable!

i agree with you Bryn, it should be all or nothing , if the LFT's are actually ay good, we should all have to take them. An unvaccinated elderly person could be sitting next to a double vaxed, asymptomatic person and catch covid and become seriously ill. These passes protect the double vaxed but throw the unvaxed to the wind to take their chances. If we must have passes the rules should be the same for everyone.
Still though, it's up to the unvaxed, they make their choices and they have to deal with the outcomes, just as us double vaxed have to.

That’s the exact point I was making. Glad you came to the same conclusion.

Over 100 people in the ground today on 18:50 - Oct 10 with 824 viewsJack123

Over 100 people in the ground today on 18:28 - Oct 10 by Brynmill_Jack

The worrying part of cats post for me is, that if a doctor says they are unreliable, in my mind some people will take a test before visiting vulnerable elderly loved ones, thinking everything is hunky dory.

libera nos a malo

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:58 - Oct 10 with 802 viewsCatullus

Over 100 people in the ground today on 18:50 - Oct 10 by Jack123

The worrying part of cats post for me is, that if a doctor says they are unreliable, in my mind some people will take a test before visiting vulnerable elderly loved ones, thinking everything is hunky dory.

I bet there are hundreds, maybe thousands of people who wonder how they got infected because their only visitors had a negative LFT!

You know I support the vaccines and many of the rules we've had to endure but when those rules are completely stupid, when they make no sense, they have to be challenged.

Login to get fewer ads

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:12 - Oct 10 with 798 viewsJack123

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:58 - Oct 10 by Catullus

I bet there are hundreds, maybe thousands of people who wonder how they got infected because their only visitors had a negative LFT!

You know I support the vaccines and many of the rules we've had to endure but when those rules are completely stupid, when they make no sense, they have to be challenged.

Most stuff makes no sense these days mate.

libera nos a malo

Over 100 people in the ground today on 22:36 - Oct 10 with 768 viewsScotia

Over 100 people in the ground today on 11:13 - Oct 10 by Catullus

The only reason we in Wales are having the covid pass is because Westminster and England aren't.

This situation is a complete farce.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:14 - Oct 11 with 712 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 22:36 - Oct 10 by Scotia

The only reason we in Wales are having the covid pass is because Westminster and England aren't.

This situation is a complete farce.

He does seem to like to be seen “going the extra mile”. But he’s completely cocked this one up - it will do more harm than good in its current format.

We’ve been back in the stadium for two months now - I’m yet to hear of any infection spikes.

Over 100 people in the ground today on 16:13 - Oct 11 with 698 viewsTreforys_Jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 18:28 - Oct 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Yep, both spot on.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 21:33 - Oct 11 with 663 viewsCatullus

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:12 - Oct 10 by Jack123

Most stuff makes no sense these days mate.

On that I entirely agree.

Common sense, has anyone seen it, I'm sure I saw some recently, somewhere.

Over 100 people in the ground today on 22:58 - Oct 11 with 646 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 21:33 - Oct 11 by Catullus

On that I entirely agree.

Common sense, has anyone seen it, I'm sure I saw some recently, somewhere.

You should have heard the nonsense on the Jason Mohamed phone in today. An affront to serious journalism - was like a radio version of a dog fight and nobody realising what the flaw in this plan is. It was self righteous holier than though b******da going on about responsibilities over rights and people not wearing masks in Aberdare Asdas . I momentarily felt ashamed to be Welsh such was their ignorance.

Over 100 people in the ground today on 09:20 - Oct 23 with 542 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A video made around midsummer I just came across from a doctor (pro vaxx I think) about the CDC report around that time concerning the transmissibility that can occur with the delta variant. It’s reduced greatly but a minority of double vaccinated people can still have a very high viral load and pass it on .

It’s a good reason for compulsory Lateral Flow Testing for everyone entering the Stadiun or nightclubs etc etc.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024