Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
O'Connell 16:50 - Nov 13 with 2119 viewsCanaDale

Showing more drive and passion than Stockdale . Says it all really.
O'Connell on 19:14 - Nov 13 with 1871 viewsfinberty

Having instructed Coleman to forego a goal kick and play it short to him, only for him to be dispossessed in the 18 yard box by a two man press was as appalling as it was predictable.
O'Connell on 19:15 - Nov 13 with 1868 viewsToffeemanc

Totally agree he seems to be trying to drag the team along all on his own.
Unfortunately the cynic in me thinks the reason for it is that he is clearly playing for a move in January and I’m pretty sure the board will take a fee in January rather than him leaving for nothing at the end of the season. If he does go in January and isn’t adequately replaced then with the remaining CB’s we currently have I would fear for our survival in the league.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

O'Connell on 19:24 - Nov 13 with 1822 views49thseason

O'Connell on 19:15 - Nov 13 by Toffeemanc

Unfortunately the cynic in me thinks the reason for it is that he is clearly playing for a move in January and I’m pretty sure the board will take a fee in January rather than him leaving for nothing at the end of the season. If he does go in January and isn’t adequately replaced then with the remaining CB’s we currently have I would fear for our survival in the league.

And you dont think anyone will have considered this possibility? There will be a list of replacement tagets already in place.
O'Connell on 19:25 - Nov 13 with 1818 viewsTVOS1907

O'Connell on 19:15 - Nov 13 by Toffeemanc

I would imagine RS will want to also use January to assess and re-assess some of the signings and loans he had to hastily make in the summer, so we might not be left with the remaining centre-backs.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

O'Connell on 19:28 - Nov 13 with 1790 viewsnordenblue

Not sure you can accuse RS of a lack of passion, it's very refreshing to hear him post match saying how crap we have been with the ball and its not good enough, you can half accept watching a degree of shite if we're all in agreement that it's is shit and isn't good enough.
O'Connell on 08:12 - Nov 14 with 1427 viewsscarrow

Didn't think you did criticism of people

Poll: Final position

O'Connell on 08:25 - Nov 14 with 1375 viewsrichfoad32

O'Connell on 19:28 - Nov 13 by nordenblue

Not sure you can accuse RS of a lack of passion, it's very refreshing to hear him post match saying how crap we have been with the ball and its not good enough, you can half accept watching a degree of shite if we're all in agreement that it's is shit and isn't good enough.

How long do you give it with no change before it just becomes platitudes though? That's not meant to be a dig at Stockdale, I just think sometimes people put far too much emphasis on manager interviews and touchline demeanour. I don't really care if they're refreshingly honest, talk bollocks, constantly screaming and showing 'passion' on the sidelines during the match or standing there like a statue. I just want to see signs of improvement on the pitch.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024