Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much longer? 11:53 - Dec 7 with 12026 viewsProfessor

Can this forum tolerate liars and conspiracy theorists?
How much longer? on 09:47 - Dec 9 with 921 viewsonehunglow

How much longer? on 21:15 - Dec 8 by YDdraigGoch

Mate, just give up. You're never going to get through to them. The world is going to crap, and they just can't see it. No matter what you say; it won't change their beliefs. I don't know what will wake them up.

Ah,you've found an anti vax chum.
Good Luck and hope your family don't suffer because of your stupidity

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

How much longer? on 12:05 - Dec 9 with 840 viewsRonaldStump

How much longer? on 09:45 - Dec 9 by onehunglow

Your last sentence is a killer post.

What is the laternative a fan dad?

You have been asked so give us your erudite reply.

No masks,no distance,no jabs. Is that the wat forward?

Go on ...

You've been told many times before

Doctors advice that Ivermectin or Monoclonal antibodies should be used within the first 10 days of contact/infection; while the virus is still alive

(He She Him)

How much longer? on 12:12 - Dec 9 with 855 viewsGwyn737

How much longer? on 09:23 - Dec 8 by YDdraigGoch

I'll disregard your views that I'm 'immature', 'uninformed', 'brainwashed' as they're downright derogatory and unsubstantiated.

Listen, in the past few months in the UK and abroad, we've seen an unprecedented rise in heart attacks, sports stars collapsing and people dying suddenly in general. I believe 183 FIFA footballers/coaches have collapsed in the past 6 months, how can you be so sure that that can be ascribed to covid? If it was covid, why weren't these players/coaches collapsing last year in unprecedented numbers, when covid was at its worst? Yet for some reason, these players are starting to collapse after the mass administration of the jab. What a coincidence. We're also seeing rises in patients with cardiac problems in hospitals in Scotland, and we're are now seeing 300,000 more people with heart-related issues, however, according to the Evening Standard the problem is 'post-pandemic stress disorder.'

Your characterization of that Alex Jones video, as far I'm concerned is absolutely ridiculous. Alex Jones is a remarkable individual who has had the global elites number for years. That video I linked is another example of that. In the video, Jones correctly predicts the emergence of mandated vaccines, new variants of covid, mutations, lockdowns, 'covid didn't go away because you didn't take your shots' months, months, months, before it actually happened. How can it be a conspiracy theory-type nonsense, if Jones was completely correct in his predictions. In my view, this Jones video is the dagger that the pro-covid vaxx types of this thread have no answer for. It indicates how the covid pandemic is being weaponized by the global elites and being used as a pretext to bring in a worldwide totalitarian system, that Hitler would be envious of.

Alex Jones was entitled to his views on Sandy Hook. It's free-speech.

I always try to stay polite when interacting on this site whether I agree with posters views or not.

However, this take on Alex Jones is the most idiotic thing I've ever read on here. He's a conman, a snake oil salesmen and an absolutely terrible human being.

Fortunately his views on Sandy Hook will cost him dearly now he has to pay for his abhorant 'free speech'.
How much longer? on 13:05 - Dec 9 with 835 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How much longer? on 17:12 - Dec 8 by Catullus

How is the logic the same? The idea of everybody being vaccinated isn't just about protectting the sick and elderly. This new variant is affecting more people under 40, to start with.
Then there's the effect on the NHS to consider. We could do without the extra hospitalisations that the unvaccinated are causing. Those extra cases are holding u treatents in other areas, causing delays at A&E that ends up with ambulances queueing and people literally dying while waiting for an ambulance.

It's the big picture, try looking at it. Covid will end up largely like the Flu, it's already looking like going that way with Omicron. We'll have a vaccine every year probably, just like the Flu.
It's nothing like the vaccine pass situation because that made absolutely no sense whereas getting the vaccine does.

You mentioned the sick and the elderly and I answered you. Now you appear to be saying it’s the under 40’s who are at risk.

From vaccinated carriers ? From the unvaccinated carriers? The majority of the under 40’s have been vaccinated - according to the bbc 90 % of people over the age of 12 have had one dose and 80% of the same group are fully vaccinated.

So who are you blaming exactly???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How much longer? on 13:33 - Dec 9 with 818 viewsProfessor

How much longer? on 07:59 - Dec 9 by ExiledJack

Thanks Professor. Personally for Covid I’ve no issue with taking a vaccine that solely induces a T cell response. I’m keen to avoid those that induce antibodies because I’m concerned about antigenic drift.

I might be an outlier, but am encouraged to see that Emergex is conducting a trial for this type of vaccine.

Would be difficult to produce a solely T cell activating vaccine as would need to drive a particular T helper susbset. Some of the very best vaccines are very T cell dominant, but a neutralising antibody response is useful for most viral infections. But you are certainly right that there is less chance of change in T cell antigens/epitopes as many are internal and less under evolutionary pressure. But surface antigens and antibody are low hanging fruit. T lymphocytes are much harder work.
How much longer? on 13:46 - Dec 9 with 799 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How much longer? on 09:45 - Dec 9 by onehunglow

Your last sentence is a killer post.

What is the laternative a fan dad?

You have been asked so give us your erudite reply.

No masks,no distance,no jabs. Is that the wat forward?

Go on ...

I gave it, you ignored it.
How much longer? on 15:15 - Dec 9 with 760 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How much longer? on 21:40 - Dec 8 by Professor

Yes

https://www.nationalheraldindia.com/amp/story/india/is-the-actual-covid-19-toll-

And as you have been told time and time again India’s
Figures are completely unreliable. Perhaps less than half of true mortality.
But as usual the truth matters not to you and the other halfwits. Enough
https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2239

By god you are so sad.
That article on India was published 20th June 2020.
It may have escaped your notice that the Delta variant and the massive second wave didn't hit until March 2021.
So they measured a massive wave and a massive decline, but they only lied about the decline because it involved their test, locate and treat, including the whole family.

OK
How much longer? on 15:23 - Dec 9 with 753 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How much longer? on 06:14 - Dec 9 by Professor

You have no idea and are confusing me with Kilks here.

As retirees you are not bearing the taxation costs of the pandemic and Brexit. I doubt you are noticing the spiralling costs of living. The huge struggles areas such as agriculture and hospitality are having without workers. These are not made up or Project Fear. Neither are there some of the bigger impacts in the financial sector as yet and these may or may not happen. So as suggested, and as I am doing let’s just get in with making the best of the situation which I have yet to see any benefit.

It’s you that still has an issue.

There you go another classic example of pontification from the prof.
"As retirees you are not bearing the taxation costs of the pandemic and Brexit."
You mean us retirees on fixed incomes who are still paying our taxes?
Compared to whom?

"I doubt you are noticing the spiralling costs of living. "
Sorry, but I doubt we have the kind of gold plated pension that you will get when you retire, nor the kind of wage you are currently on, you seem to forget you are talking about ordinary working class retired people.
Login to get fewer ads

How much longer? on 15:38 - Dec 9 with 754 viewsYDdraigGoch

How much longer? on 12:12 - Dec 9 by Gwyn737

I always try to stay polite when interacting on this site whether I agree with posters views or not.

However, this take on Alex Jones is the most idiotic thing I've ever read on here. He's a conman, a snake oil salesmen and an absolutely terrible human being.

Fortunately his views on Sandy Hook will cost him dearly now he has to pay for his abhorant 'free speech'.

You speak like someone who's never watched one of his shows.
How much longer? on 15:46 - Dec 9 with 731 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How much longer? on 15:38 - Dec 9 by YDdraigGoch

They use "fact checking" sites.
How much longer? on 15:48 - Dec 9 with 740 viewsScotia

I've seen and heard enough of his rubbish.

He's exploited the death of children. The man is vile.
How much longer? on 15:51 - Dec 9 with 735 viewsYDdraigGoch

How much longer? on 15:46 - Dec 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Yeah, that's true.
How much longer? on 15:51 - Dec 9 with 734 viewsScotia

Why let the facts get in the way of a good conspiracy?

You don't need a fact checking website to see that he posts complete rubbish, just look at the video linked on here. He's just evangelising about the natural course of a pandemic to brainwash peope in to thinking it's something it obvioulsy isn't.

I'm not surprised you're ok with him lying about the death of children though as you have done yourself on more than one occasion.
How much longer? on 16:02 - Dec 9 with 729 viewsYDdraigGoch

How much longer? on 15:51 - Dec 9 by Scotia

You don't need a fact checking website to see that he posts complete rubbish, just look at the video linked on here. He's just evangelising about the natural course of a pandemic to brainwash peope in to thinking it's something it obvioulsy isn't.

I'm not surprised you're ok with him lying about the death of children though as you have done yourself on more than one occasion.

I'll repost the video again: https://banned.video/watch?id=61a3efc5ac365c6d6de9159b&t=111
And I'll let other people decide whether 'he's just evangelising about the natural course of a pandemic to brainwash peope', or whether he correctly predicted the objective of this pandemic, way back in January 2020, before lockdowns, mandated vaccines etc, even began.

This video - https://banned.video/watch?id=6068e6f54749bf7c6f0fcb7b&t=39 is also a must-watch
[Post edited 9 Dec 2021 16:03]
How much longer? on 16:05 - Dec 9 with 714 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How much longer? on 15:51 - Dec 9 by Scotia

I have not lied about the deaths of any children.
I have posted links to sites that may have lied, two completely different things.
If you don't know what the remark about "fact checking sites" means then you don't know the background of the so called fact checkers.
How much longer? on 16:07 - Dec 9 with 719 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

How much longer? on 12:12 - Dec 9 by Gwyn737

Why would anybody not like Alex Jones?

How much longer? on 16:20 - Dec 9 with 678 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How much longer? on 08:05 - Dec 9 by Scotia

So where is the proof that he had been vaccinated, the chances he was are very small?

Lets look at others over the next couple of months.

January.

A 24 year old Portugese footballer. Not vaccinated.
A 24 year old Brazillian footballer. Not vaccinated.
An 86 year old who died in his sleep. Natural causes.
A 20 year old French footballer.

February.
A Welsh CHILD who died playing Rugby. He's named on the website.

I'm leaving it there.

I could go on, but I'm not going to. There are plenty more. The entire website is utter nonsense.

This is getting completely out of order.

You've linked a website that completely lies about the cause of death of a Welsh child on a Welsh football website. His friends and family could be reading this.

Are you so engrossed in this compete BS that you're prepared to use the death of a local child to try and prove your point?

Enough is enough. Surely this can't go on?

You choose to question the those posted from the beginning of the year, it may have escaped your notice that was the lowest part of any period since.
No number increased dramatically from then on an many of them are confirmed vaccinated, especially the ones still alive to attest to it, who's careers have been ruined.
But you haven't bothered to read any of them have you?

This is one of the latest reports

https://omny.fm/shows/fiveaa-sports-show-with-rowey-bicks/crows-top-up-player-di
How much longer? on 16:37 - Dec 9 with 663 viewsProfessor

How much longer? on 15:23 - Dec 9 by A_Fans_Dad

There you go another classic example of pontification from the prof.
"As retirees you are not bearing the taxation costs of the pandemic and Brexit."
You mean us retirees on fixed incomes who are still paying our taxes?
Compared to whom?

"I doubt you are noticing the spiralling costs of living. "
Sorry, but I doubt we have the kind of gold plated pension that you will get when you retire, nor the kind of wage you are currently on, you seem to forget you are talking about ordinary working class retired people.

I and my employer pay for my pension. Well over 20k per year. I pay a similar amount of tax.
Pension contributions are increasing for lower benefits if you ever took notice of real news you may have noticed recent strikes over pensions .

Those in work have heavily subsided pensioners for the last decade. Huge protections under ‘triple lock’ . That’s a fact. I get what I earn because I am good at what I do. I currently have offers to move to other universities. Unlike you I can walk the walk and not just the talk . Worked hard at school and in jobs. No advantages of birth and poor upbringing. Free school dinners. So don’t you lecture me about ‘working class’.
How much longer? on 16:39 - Dec 9 with 660 viewsProfessor

How much longer? on 16:07 - Dec 9 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Why would anybody not like Alex Jones?

We share our birthday. Along with Jeff Stelling. Useless fact.
How much longer? on 17:03 - Dec 9 with 637 viewsScotia

How much longer? on 16:05 - Dec 9 by A_Fans_Dad

I have not lied about the deaths of any children.
I have posted links to sites that may have lied, two completely different things.
If you don't know what the remark about "fact checking sites" means then you don't know the background of the so called fact checkers.

So you don't read what you post or don't understand it? I know it's the latter but surely not the former.
How much longer? on 17:05 - Dec 9 with 636 viewsCatullus

How much longer? on 13:05 - Dec 9 by Brynmill_Jack

You mentioned the sick and the elderly and I answered you. Now you appear to be saying it’s the under 40’s who are at risk.

From vaccinated carriers ? From the unvaccinated carriers? The majority of the under 40’s have been vaccinated - according to the bbc 90 % of people over the age of 12 have had one dose and 80% of the same group are fully vaccinated.

So who are you blaming exactly???

What are you on about? I've been saying everybody should get vaccinated.

If I'm blaming anybody, it's people who refuse the vaccines for no good reasons.

According to the TV the vast majority of hospitalised people (with covid) are unvaccinated. The sick and elderly are more at risk because people won't get vaccinated.

The stats are saying Omicron is affecting people under 40 more than other variants so getting vaccinated is more important to them now, surely?

Just get vaccinated.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

How much longer? on 17:08 - Dec 9 with 629 viewsScotia

How much longer? on 16:20 - Dec 9 by A_Fans_Dad

You choose to question the those posted from the beginning of the year, it may have escaped your notice that was the lowest part of any period since.
No number increased dramatically from then on an many of them are confirmed vaccinated, especially the ones still alive to attest to it, who's careers have been ruined.
But you haven't bothered to read any of them have you?

This is one of the latest reports

https://omny.fm/shows/fiveaa-sports-show-with-rowey-bicks/crows-top-up-player-di

I could carry on, I looked through most of them, but there were so many lies at the start I don't need to.

The website claims this :-

"so in response to their pronouncement, here is a non-exhaustive and continuously growing list of young athletes who had major medical issues in 2021 after receiving one or more COVID shots."

It's obvious rubbish. Who needs fact checking sites when that one clearly lies to groom the impressionable.

It may have escaped your attention that much of the western world were in lockdown dull the first part of the year too.
How much longer? on 17:10 - Dec 9 with 628 viewsGwyn737

I followed the Sandy Hook story pretty closely.

Absolutley disgusting.
How much longer? on 17:11 - Dec 9 with 626 viewsGwyn737

Do you think that Sandy Hook was staged?
How much longer? on 17:21 - Dec 9 with 614 viewsDJack

How much longer? on 09:23 - Dec 8 by YDdraigGoch

I'll disregard your views that I'm 'immature', 'uninformed', 'brainwashed' as they're downright derogatory and unsubstantiated.

Listen, in the past few months in the UK and abroad, we've seen an unprecedented rise in heart attacks, sports stars collapsing and people dying suddenly in general. I believe 183 FIFA footballers/coaches have collapsed in the past 6 months, how can you be so sure that that can be ascribed to covid? If it was covid, why weren't these players/coaches collapsing last year in unprecedented numbers, when covid was at its worst? Yet for some reason, these players are starting to collapse after the mass administration of the jab. What a coincidence. We're also seeing rises in patients with cardiac problems in hospitals in Scotland, and we're are now seeing 300,000 more people with heart-related issues, however, according to the Evening Standard the problem is 'post-pandemic stress disorder.'

Your characterization of that Alex Jones video, as far I'm concerned is absolutely ridiculous. Alex Jones is a remarkable individual who has had the global elites number for years. That video I linked is another example of that. In the video, Jones correctly predicts the emergence of mandated vaccines, new variants of covid, mutations, lockdowns, 'covid didn't go away because you didn't take your shots' months, months, months, before it actually happened. How can it be a conspiracy theory-type nonsense, if Jones was completely correct in his predictions. In my view, this Jones video is the dagger that the pro-covid vaxx types of this thread have no answer for. It indicates how the covid pandemic is being weaponized by the global elites and being used as a pretext to bring in a worldwide totalitarian system, that Hitler would be envious of.

Alex Jones was entitled to his views on Sandy Hook. It's free-speech.

"Alex Jones was entitled to his views on Sandy Hook. It's free-speech. "

Nope and that was disproved in court.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024