Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham 10:48 - Jan 5 with 4434 viewsGruffStephens

Latest.
Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 17:34 - Jan 5 with 1194 viewsGruffStephens

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 17:30 - Jan 5 by Flashberryjack

Just heard that he may be going back out on loan, strange if true.

Unless of course, we've recalled him, just in case we fail to get one of our transfer targets.

Finger on the pulse there flash.
Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 17:49 - Jan 5 with 1167 viewsFlashberryjack

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 17:34 - Jan 5 by GruffStephens

Finger on the pulse there flash.

Not really, saw it on FB

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 18:39 - Jan 5 with 1128 viewsReslovenSwan1

There must be some great RWB prospects out there in League 1 and 2.

They will cost but if the deal is loan to buy then Swansea can provide Joseph and solid striker and Brandon Cooper and proven successful centre back at league 2 level to compensate in a cashless loan swap deal.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 18:59 - Jan 5 with 1102 viewsbuilthjack

A centre forward who has done " somewhere near average, nothing prolific " in League 1.
A lot on here rate him, but haven't seen him play. Strange.
Let's hope he is capable.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 19:29 - Jan 5 with 1069 viewsangryjack

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 18:59 - Jan 5 by builthjack

A centre forward who has done " somewhere near average, nothing prolific " in League 1.

He has played wide right and wing back at Cheltenham and done well..what I seen of him against Plymouth and Reading thought he done what he had to do well and done all right things..give the lad a chance..
Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 19:49 - Jan 5 with 1045 viewsonehunglow

People are strange Builth.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 19:52 - Jan 5 with 1049 viewskrunchykarrot

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 19:49 - Jan 5 by onehunglow

Blind Faith comes to mind, thing is OHL i dont disagree with the recall give him minutes to step up lets see if he is going to play at this level?
Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 20:08 - Jan 5 with 1033 viewsbuilthjack

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 19:29 - Jan 5 by angryjack

He has played wide right and wing back at Cheltenham and done well..what I seen of him against Plymouth and Reading thought he done what he had to do well and done all right things..give the lad a chance..

I hope he does well, as I do with every Swans player.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 20:10 - Jan 5 with 1030 viewsbuilthjack

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 19:49 - Jan 5 by onehunglow

Especially Steve

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 20:20 - Jan 5 with 1014 viewsFlashberryjack

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 19:29 - Jan 5 by angryjack

I've seen him, and I think he's a good player, better than some of the bang average dross we've got.

But of course, that's just my opinion.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 21:52 - Jan 5 with 946 viewsReslovenSwan1

He is 20 years old. 37 senior games 9 goals. No reason to think he will not continue to develop over the next few seasons like McBurney did under Swansea coaching.

Swansea need to develop these sort of players in house and on loan. Compare against his Wigan teammate Joe Geldhardt of Leeds Utd. 19 years 27 games 2 goals in Championship level. He is the next big thing.

Patience is the key. Swansea do well with slow burners. Players that improve year on year. Joseph, Garrick, Ollie Cooper are doing this and keen as mustard. They will return to fight for their place and shut iup the middle aged blokes who rave about other teams players.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 10:44 - Jan 6 with 857 viewsAirHawk22

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 21:52 - Jan 5 by ReslovenSwan1

He is 20 years old. 37 senior games 9 goals. No reason to think he will not continue to develop over the next few seasons like McBurney did under Swansea coaching.

Swansea need to develop these sort of players in house and on loan. Compare against his Wigan teammate Joe Geldhardt of Leeds Utd. 19 years 27 games 2 goals in Championship level. He is the next big thing.

Patience is the key. Swansea do well with slow burners. Players that improve year on year. Joseph, Garrick, Ollie Cooper are doing this and keen as mustard. They will return to fight for their place and shut iup the middle aged blokes who rave about other teams players.

I’m not middle aged, I’m 22, but think Jospeh is back to strengthen us not to go out on loan again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024