Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Italy over 50s 10:02 - Jan 6 with 7025 viewsbuilthjack

It's going to be mandatory for all over 50s to be jabbed.
Some countries don't mess about.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Italy over 50s on 11:50 - Jan 7 with 827 viewsGlossolalia

Italy over 50s on 11:48 - Jan 7 by builthjack

Do you live abroad?

No.
Italy over 50s on 11:57 - Jan 7 with 819 viewsonehunglow

Italy over 50s on 11:39 - Jan 7 by 1462jack

Same goes for the jabbed mate come on you can’t be that blind

I am anything but blind ,mate.

You have to trust me

Consider this,people refusing inoculation against something that has killed millions across the world.

It’s as stark as that

Sometimes what you see really is true

Clearly we need to just carry on as we did prior to Covid and it ll just go away

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Italy over 50s on 12:20 - Jan 7 with 807 views73__73

Italy over 50s on 10:30 - Jan 7 by builthjack

So 3 in 1000 die.
A full house at The Liberty could see 63 dead if everyone caught it there.
Truly frightening.

You can’t be that frightened, otherwise you wouldn’t be gallivanting around Pembrokeshire

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Italy over 50s on 12:22 - Jan 7 with 803 views73__73

Italy over 50s on 11:57 - Jan 7 by onehunglow

You have to trust me

Consider this,people refusing inoculation against something that has killed millions across the world.

It’s as stark as that

Clearly we need to just carry on as we did prior to Covid and it ll just go away

Didn’t millions die pre covid then ? Or is dying a new concept

Italy over 50s on 12:22 - Jan 7 with 806 viewsbuilthjack

Italy over 50s on 12:20 - Jan 7 by 73__73

You can’t be that frightened, otherwise you wouldn’t be gallivanting around Pembrokeshire

Your spelling is improving. Good boy.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Italy over 50s on 12:24 - Jan 7 with 802 views73__73

Italy over 50s on 12:22 - Jan 7 by builthjack

Your spelling is improving. Good boy.

Pity your IQ wasn’t improving.

Italy over 50s on 12:32 - Jan 7 with 795 views1462jack

Italy over 50s on 11:57 - Jan 7 by onehunglow

You have to trust me

It’s as stark as that

Ok let me ask you this then why are the vaccinated worried about the unvaccinated spreading a virus that you are vaccinated against
Italy over 50s on 12:32 - Jan 7 with 795 viewsbuilthjack

Italy over 50s on 12:24 - Jan 7 by 73__73

Be good, there's a good lad.

Login to get fewer ads

Italy over 50s on 12:33 - Jan 7 with 792 views73__73

Italy over 50s on 09:57 - Jan 7 by Professor

So were you bought or just naive enough to fall hook, line and sinker?

Let's address this absolute tirade of rubbish.

1. My opinion is not getting vaccinated is foolhardy. Those like AFD and Stump are clearly not vaccine hesitant but are actively discouraging vaccination. If you don't want to be vaccinated fine, but equally don't go moaning about 'rights'. Sometimes you give for the good of entire population, This is where people like 73 and Glossy fail to understand this is a selfish action. That's their right to do so. But reflects on them. As far as Stump and AFD they are idiots, No other word for it. Living life under constant paranoia

2. The expert. No one in science thinks Vanden Bossche is right. Seriously. Here we come to the tactic that antii-vaxxers and denialists have used. The expert. Whilst he is a vet and virologist (and one of the most arrogant people I have had the misfortune to meet earn he was a vaccine company man) he is being put forward as a leading expert. The you have the pile on of fake experts. Sikora,Heneghan, Cahill, Yeardon. None of these people should have been in the media commenting on this disease. Yet the media have allowed false equivalence is a search for 'balance' . What strikes me over the two years is that I have never heard anyone who is a coronavirus expert in the media. Plenty of good virologists/immunologists/epidemiologist who have given a range of views. I have had a good time shouting at the radio or TV when something incorrect has been said (inadevertantly). Now these are experts in the sense they know a lot more than the Average Joe or Jill. Personally I would not comment on human virology to the media as I am not the expert, but a lot more expert than many who have. I would and have commented on what I research on-avian infection and foodborne disease. I have worked on these for 23 years and would be confident to do so. So the point is you are being bullshitted by a fringe scientist and pile on of fake experts. AFD's Robert Malone is a case in point. I'll take my information from people who know, not the mainstream or social medias but people who are doing this work -my colleagues in Liverpool and experts elsewhere via scientific communication

3. No immunisation. Absolute rubbish. There is very good immunological memory, but not enough long lasting neutralising antibody to completely eliminate transmission. But more than enough to protect most people from serious disease, The vaccines are excellent against disease and mediocre against infection, but better than many expected who actually understand vaccines. Now where there is an issue are the likes of Johnson and Hancock telling everyone vaccines are the solution. They are cornerstone of disease control, but any effective programme needs many arms. These may include masks and some restrictions along with undoubted improvement in care and the roll out of therapeutics that actually work. Now if you are naive enough to believe politicians that's a different story.

4. I have not seen a post which has the first idea about how pathogens evolve, emerge and transmit. Not a clue about the sheer numbers of viruses, bacteria and fungi than exist within each and every one of us, every bird, every pig, dog, bat or tortoise. We will never know the actual origin of SARS CoV2. We can make educated guesses or we can follow an anti-Chinese agenda. As I said last year the likelihood is 90% a natural cause and perhaps 10% an accidental release. My view on that has not changed. In fact the experience of this virus shows a greater mutation rate and more rapid evolution of variants with differences in their infection biology. RNA viruses mutate about 1 in a million replication events. Viral load (number of viruses in an infection) is between 1million to 10 billion viral particles. So each infection, will lead to around 1-1 million mutation events. Most do nothing as the mutation is a disadvantage. If there is a selection pressure-drugs, immune response, transmissibility etc. then the variant emerges to become more dominant. Same principles in all pathogens, though mutation rate is usually lower than RNA viruses. It's well known coronaviruses exist in many species. They were discovered in birds and until 2 years ago we knew more about these than any other CoV. We also know Beta coronaviruses are more common in rodents and bats and the B lineage which includes both SARS and MERS also has close relatives in bats. Given how frequently they mutate a jump to another species is always a risk. In the last 30 years we have seen a few pretty serious viral infections jump from bats to humans, horses and pigs (Nippah and Hendraviruses) where habitat incursion has occurred. Bat roosts are also enormous in Asia. This is still by far more likely than any other source, though live markets are a risk (as seen with avian influenza in Asia). The only real credence to lab release is the disease was identified in Wuhan where there is a groups working in these bat viruses. Now this is the spin people selling crappy books have put on it, but when you really start to think about disease and disease ecology then you really begin to appreciate complexity in systems. It takes some time to comprehend.

Anyway nice to talk, go learn some science and keep away from the TFH Brigade

Give for the good of the entire nation. What a load of nonsense.
I look after my own health, that in itself is doing good for the nation.

When you get up tomorrow morning first thing for you to do is go for a run, no eating junk food this weekend for you....after all it’s for entire nation

Italy over 50s on 12:34 - Jan 7 with 785 views73__73

Italy over 50s on 12:32 - Jan 7 by builthjack

Be good, there's a good lad.

Ok Tory boy. Where are you planning on visiting this weekend ?
Hypocrite of the highest order 😂

Italy over 50s on 12:44 - Jan 7 with 775 viewsGlossolalia

Italy over 50s on 12:33 - Jan 7 by 73__73

Give for the good of the entire nation. What a load of nonsense.
I look after my own health, that in itself is doing good for the nation.

When you get up tomorrow morning first thing for you to do is go for a run, no eating junk food this weekend for you....after all it’s for entire nation

We are losing sight of individual accountability for our own health at an alarming rate. It is the only surefire way of being in the best position, the next time a virus comes to town.

Obesity rates up especially in children, alcoholism up, depression up, mental health in tatters (I should know), sedentary lifestyles fast becoming the norm. Doesn't seem to matter too much for the vaccine absolutists.

I'm off to bench some good weight.
Italy over 50s on 12:49 - Jan 7 with 761 views73__73

Italy over 50s on 12:44 - Jan 7 by Glossolalia

We are losing sight of individual accountability for our own health at an alarming rate. It is the only surefire way of being in the best position, the next time a virus comes to town.

Obesity rates up especially in children, alcoholism up, depression up, mental health in tatters (I should know), sedentary lifestyles fast becoming the norm. Doesn't seem to matter too much for the vaccine absolutists.

I'm off to bench some good weight.

The only thing that matters to them is covid. There is nothing else

Italy over 50s on 13:09 - Jan 7 with 752 viewsRonaldStump

1. My opinion is not getting vaccinated is foolhardy. Those like AFD and Stump are clearly not vaccine hesitant but are actively discouraging vaccination. If you don't want to be vaccinated fine, but equally don't go moaning about 'rights'. Sometimes you give for the good of entire population, This is where people like 73 and Glossy fail to understand this is a selfish action. That's their right to do so. But reflects on them. As far as Stump and AFD they are idiots, No other word for it. Living life under constant paranoia

2. The expert. No one in science thinks Vanden Bossche is right. Seriously. Here we come to the tactic that antii-vaxxers and denialists have used. The expert. Whilst he is a vet and virologist (and one of the most arrogant people I have had the misfortune to meet earn he was a vaccine company man) he is being put forward as a leading expert. The you have the pile on of fake experts. Sikora,Heneghan, Cahill, Yeardon. None of these people should have been in the media commenting on this disease. Yet the media have allowed false equivalence is a search for 'balance' . What strikes me over the two years is that I have never heard anyone who is a coronavirus expert in the media. Plenty of good virologists/immunologists/epidemiologist who have given a range of views. I have had a good time shouting at the radio or TV when something incorrect has been said (inadevertantly). Now these are experts in the sense they know a lot more than the Average Joe or Jill. Personally I would not comment on human virology to the media as I am not the expert, but a lot more expert than many who have. I would and have commented on what I research on-avian infection and foodborne disease. I have worked on these for 23 years and would be confident to do so. So the point is you are being bullshitted by a fringe scientist and pile on of fake experts. AFD's Robert Malone is a case in point. I'll take my information from people who know, not the mainstream or social medias but people who are doing this work -my colleagues in Liverpool and experts elsewhere via scientific communication

3. No immunisation. Absolute rubbish. There is very good immunological memory, but not enough long lasting neutralising antibody to completely eliminate transmission. But more than enough to protect most people from serious disease, The vaccines are excellent against disease and mediocre against infection, but better than many expected who actually understand vaccines. Now where there is an issue are the likes of Johnson and Hancock telling everyone vaccines are the solution. They are cornerstone of disease control, but any effective programme needs many arms. These may include masks and some restrictions along with undoubted improvement in care and the roll out of therapeutics that actually work. Now if you are naive enough to believe politicians that's a different story.

4. I have not seen a post which has the first idea about how pathogens evolve, emerge and transmit. Not a clue about the sheer numbers of viruses, bacteria and fungi than exist within each and every one of us, every bird, every pig, dog, bat or tortoise. We will never know the actual origin of SARS CoV2. We can make educated guesses or we can follow an anti-Chinese agenda. As I said last year the likelihood is 90% a natural cause and perhaps 10% an accidental release. My view on that has not changed. In fact the experience of this virus shows a greater mutation rate and more rapid evolution of variants with differences in their infection biology. RNA viruses mutate about 1 in a million replication events. Viral load (number of viruses in an infection) is between 1million to 10 billion viral particles. So each infection, will lead to around 1-1 million mutation events. Most do nothing as the mutation is a disadvantage. If there is a selection pressure-drugs, immune response, transmissibility etc. then the variant emerges to become more dominant. Same principles in all pathogens, though mutation rate is usually lower than RNA viruses. It's well known coronaviruses exist in many species. They were discovered in birds and until 2 years ago we knew more about these than any other CoV. We also know Beta coronaviruses are more common in rodents and bats and the B lineage which includes both SARS and MERS also has close relatives in bats. Given how frequently they mutate a jump to another species is always a risk. In the last 30 years we have seen a few pretty serious viral infections jump from bats to humans, horses and pigs (Nippah and Hendraviruses) where habitat incursion has occurred. Bat roosts are also enormous in Asia. This is still by far more likely than any other source, though live markets are a risk (as seen with avian influenza in Asia). The only real credence to lab release is the disease was identified in Wuhan where there is a groups working in these bat viruses. Now this is the spin people selling crappy books have put on it, but when you really start to think about disease and disease ecology then you really begin to appreciate complexity in systems. It takes some time to comprehend.

The same old utter nonsense you've been posting ever since your failed resignation post.
A couple of facts for you "professor"
The convid 19 poison is not FDA approved but has been authorised for emergency use only under EUA
When there is no longer an emergency and everything starts to open back up then the poison becomes unlicensed and will be illegal to dispense.
So now you can understand why there is a new lethal variant every time we get close to opening back up.

(He She Him)

Italy over 50s on 13:18 - Jan 7 with 749 viewsbuilthjack

Italy over 50s on 12:24 - Jan 7 by 73__73

Put your poshest white vest on this weekend Rab C Nesbitt. Oh, and please give it a wash.

Italy over 50s on 13:50 - Jan 7 with 732 viewsRonaldStump

Italy over 50s on 13:18 - Jan 7 by builthjack

Put your poshest white vest on this weekend Rab C Nesbitt. Oh, and please give it a wash.

Come on fella that's a bit of a lame retort !!

Must do better

(He She Him)

Italy over 50s on 14:44 - Jan 7 with 712 views73__73

Italy over 50s on 13:50 - Jan 7 by RonaldStump

Come on fella that's a bit of a lame retort !!

Must do better

Ron, just smile and laugh at Builth. It not his fault he’s thicker than a canteen mug.
He’s constantly telling people to get vaccinated and supporting lockdown, yet he thinks it’s ok to travel throughout Pembrokeshire, and the best bit, he comes onto a public forum to tell everyone 😂

You really couldn’t make it up.....what a clown 🤡

Italy over 50s on 16:08 - Jan 7 with 685 viewsA_Fans_Dad

"Let's address this absolute tirade of rubbish."
1. When vaccines do nothing to prevent the spread of a desease in the medium term there is no point in vaccine mandates. It becomes a purely personal choice on whether you want to take the chance of both bodily damage from the vaccine and bodily damage from virus or just bodily damage from the virus.
2. No one in science in the pay of big pharma and governments agrees with any experts warning about the vaccines or treatments.
3. I distinctly remember during our medication versus vaccines discussions you personally saying the only way to beat the pandemic is with vacccines. They were the only way to "kill the virus and prevent the spread", medication couldn't do it.
Now the government experts agree that the leaky vaccines can't end the pandemic without medication. Yet you blame others for raising the expectations of the public. I also remember you saying that the vaccines weren't leaky.
4. Only someone who hasn't bothered do any research would say that there is more chance that it came naturally from a bat rather than from the Wuhan lab. Someone who hasn't read about the gain of function research grants, the Wuhan Science papers on gain of function and the emails between all those involved.
Italy over 50s on 16:42 - Jan 7 with 680 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Italy over 50s on 11:06 - Jan 7 by Professor

The latter points we can agree on. Global action is key.

As an immunologist the definition of that vaccines actually do has been rather poor on here and the media. In part the Government raised unrealistic excpectation reinforced by idiots like Baker and Francois on the back benches.

Immunity from vaccines has two parts- Protection against infection and Protection against disease. The Gold Standard is both to sterilising immunity. That rarely happens. What is clear the vaccines produce responses and memory that does the latter part very well, but the former less so. Eventually I hope better vaccines that give better mucosal immunity will be developed, these are likely to be closer to achieving both aims with longer-lasting protection. More difficult to achieve. Either way we are closer to an end game. Omicron is only marginally milder than the original strains-this has been lost in poor messaging. It's still a hell of lot nastier than seasonal flu. The rates of hospital admission and in particular those without immunity attest to that. Thankfully the significant change is reduced pneumonia, but other long term issues remain. I'm a bit fed making the the argument it's not a binary life:death disease. I suspect the rate of DALYs (disability adjusted life years) after infection will remain high but too early to tell.

I think the rest we can just leave as I'm not starting another feud.

Have good day

"It's still a hell of lot nastier than seasonal flu."

Yet again going against the current expert position.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10358361/Omicron-nearly-100-TIMES-deadl
Italy over 50s on 16:45 - Jan 7 with 679 viewsbuilthjack

Italy over 50s on 14:44 - Jan 7 by 73__73

Ron, just smile and laugh at Builth. It not his fault he’s thicker than a canteen mug.
He’s constantly telling people to get vaccinated and supporting lockdown, yet he thinks it’s ok to travel throughout Pembrokeshire, and the best bit, he comes onto a public forum to tell everyone 😂

You really couldn’t make it up.....what a clown 🤡

We shoulld all be like you, and hide behind a silly username, so nobody knows who you are. Very adult.

Italy over 50s on 16:47 - Jan 7 with 674 viewsNotLoyal

Shall we have a rethink ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Italy over 50s on 17:04 - Jan 7 with 663 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Italy over 50s on 16:45 - Jan 7 by builthjack

We shoulld all be like you, and hide behind a silly username, so nobody knows who you are. Very adult.

Italy over 50s on 19:59 - Jan 8 with 596 viewsBrynmill_Jack

That’s ok. Nice to see you’re keeping humble! I find it hilarious that you call Dr Vanden Bossche arrogant! Self unaware ????

Triple vaccinated people are catching and passing on Covid . That’s a fact and an undeniable one. Best of luck!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Italy over 50s on 20:04 - Jan 8 with 587 viewsBrynmill_Jack

One further question- do you advocate compulsory vaccination ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Italy over 50s on 22:30 - Jan 8 with 561 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Italy over 50s on 10:30 - Jan 7 by builthjack

So 3 in 1000 die.
A full house at The Liberty could see 63 dead if everyone caught it there.
Truly frightening.

Not sure everyone in the liberty would catch the virus. After all they would all have been vaccinated so even if a 100 infected people got it the would only spread it to a few people in an open air setting. At most the would come in close contact with about 4 others that makes 400 in total who have upto 90% immunity to possibly 40 might catch it.

Compare that to 1000 people indoors 100 who are unvaccinated far more likely to spread it indoors.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Italy over 50s on 23:19 - Jan 8 with 553 viewsLuther27

Italy over 50s on 22:30 - Jan 8 by felixstowe_jack

Not sure everyone in the liberty would catch the virus. After all they would all have been vaccinated so even if a 100 infected people got it the would only spread it to a few people in an open air setting. At most the would come in close contact with about 4 others that makes 400 in total who have upto 90% immunity to possibly 40 might catch it.

Compare that to 1000 people indoors 100 who are unvaccinated far more likely to spread it indoors.

Didn’t Drakeford say he didn’t have a problem with outdoor sports events…but does have a problem with how people travel to these events. After seeing the football qualifiers and the Autumn Internationals in Cardiff and the performance of TFW in cramming people on trains, cancelling buses etc he may well have a point.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024