Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
VOTE for Stu’s goal on BBC Sport website! 08:13 - Feb 7 with 1368 viewssuzie

He’s currently leading but Scouser catching up fast!

update ….

He WON by 11%

Deservedly!!
[Post edited 7 Feb 2022 17:18]

Poll: Would you welcome Koeman back to the club?

VOTE for Stu’s goal on BBC Sport website! on 08:18 - Feb 7 with 1358 viewsBison

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60283136

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

VOTE for Stu’s goal on BBC Sport website! on 09:37 - Feb 7 with 1290 viewskingslandstand1

Good shout Suzie, only have until 4pm today as well, but the scouser will get it for the obvious reasons as well as only being a nipper so come on Uglies!
VOTE for Stu’s goal on BBC Sport website! on 12:37 - Feb 7 with 1198 viewsdirk_doone

Armstrong 44%

Elliott 33%

Probably need to get Everton fans voting to clinch it.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

VOTE for Stu’s goal on BBC Sport website! on 15:06 - Feb 7 with 1128 viewsSadoldgit

Don’t normally vote for these things but just lodged my vote for Stuey. It was a thing of beauty and I was shouting goal as the ball left his foot as you could tell it was going to curl in by the way he hit it.
VOTE for Stu’s goal on BBC Sport website! on 15:51 - Feb 7 with 1101 viewsRon11

VOTE for Stu’s goal on BBC Sport website! on 15:06 - Feb 7 by Sadoldgit

Don’t normally vote for these things but just lodged my vote for Stuey. It was a thing of beauty and I was shouting goal as the ball left his foot as you could tell it was going to curl in by the way he hit it.

It was nice to see him pat the badge after all the rumours about him not being happy at the club and all that - it didn't look like an empty gesture a la Nivea Boy....
VOTE for Stu’s goal on BBC Sport website! on 16:52 - Feb 7 with 1085 viewscocklebreath

VOTE for Stu’s goal on BBC Sport website! on 15:06 - Feb 7 by Sadoldgit

Was sat in kingsland corner, as soon as it left his foot I knew it was in, an absolute beauty,I had the perfect view behind it.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

VOTE for Stu’s goal on BBC Sport website! on 16:53 - Feb 7 with 1081 viewsPaleRider

VOTE for Stu’s goal on BBC Sport website! on 16:52 - Feb 7 by cocklebreath

Was sat in kingsland corner, as soon as it left his foot I knew it was in, an absolute beauty,I had the perfect view behind it.

Me too - we were in row LL in block 38. Great view of the goal...& the double save!
VOTE for Stu’s goal on BBC Sport website! on 17:07 - Feb 7 with 1059 viewskingslandstand1

VOTE for Stu’s goal on BBC Sport website! on 15:51 - Feb 7 by Ron11

It was nice to see him pat the badge after all the rumours about him not being happy at the club and all that - it didn't look like an empty gesture a la Nivea Boy....

Yes, I noticed that as well. Hopefully he and Ralph have now kissed and made up, and Ralph realises how important he was on Saturday. He was almost covering as much of the pitch as JWP was and that takes some doing
Login to get fewer ads

VOTE for Stu’s goal on BBC Sport website! on 18:02 - Feb 7 with 1010 viewskingslandstand1

Fans power!!
VOTE for Stu’s goal on BBC Sport website! on 18:02 - Feb 7 with 1009 viewsSadoldgit

VOTE for Stu’s goal on BBC Sport website! on 15:51 - Feb 7 by Ron11

I thought we had established that he was genuinely injured and they hadn’t fallen out?
VOTE for Stu’s goal on BBC Sport website! on 18:03 - Feb 7 with 1005 viewsSadoldgit

He won it!
VOTE for Stu’s goal on BBC Sport website! on 21:09 - Feb 7 with 935 viewsRon11

VOTE for Stu’s goal on BBC Sport website! on 18:02 - Feb 7 by Sadoldgit

I thought we had established that he was genuinely injured and they hadn’t fallen out?

Talk is cheap...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024