Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The DOUBE Cardiff City thread 09:44 - Mar 12 with 54980 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the little people, when the Jack Army arrives again to take over the village of small folk like an episode of land of the giants this is the matchday thread for the forthcoming game which will see Swansea City make history.

All your relevant nonsense is welcome here, from the bizarre ramblings of Benny and his fictitious pamphlet written by an anus, to the rattling negativity of those we shall not name.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57407/derby-day-countdow

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57420/flynn-away-flynn-a

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57436/the-south-wales-de

Cardiff City: Alex Smithies; Perry Ng, Aden Flint, Mark McGuinness; Cody Drameh, Tommy Doyle, Joe Ralls (captain), Ryan Wintle, Joel Bagan; Mark Harris, Jordan Hugill.

Substitutes: Dillon Phillips, Will Vaulks, Uche Ikpeazu, Curtis Nelson, Alfie Doughty,. Rubin Colwill, Isaak Davies.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Joel Latibeaudiere, Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Hannes Wolf; Joel Piroe, Jamie Paterson; Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Finley Burns, Kyle Joseph, Nathanael Ogbeta, Cameron Congreve.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57462/watch-the-game-aga

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57464/russell-martin-sum

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57463/swansea-city-smash

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 00:56 - Mar 31 with 1129 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:19 - Mar 30 by onehunglow

I think I have made my position as regards our possible losing this game abundantly clear.
Only a complete cretin could not be capable of understanding that what I posted.I have even taken the time out to clarify it twice but no more because,STID hasnt the guts to admit defeat.

I disagree of course but entirely understand your logic.

It was a very simple and factual point that one of his chums has said similar.

When a troll feels like they are forced to take two paths they don’t like - the path of backtracking and the path of turning on an ally… they would rather tear the map up and stack.

It’s exactly what we saw.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 00:58 - Mar 31 with 1127 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:58 - Mar 30 by STID2017

"Hope I'm wrong"
Dont make me laugh.
If we lose it will add fuel to your "Martin Out" agenda and you will be delighted, especially if Fisher scores an own goal.
That would be the icing on the cake for you.
Clearly you are still predicting that we lose ?
Why would I private message you ?
This is a forum.
Nothing i wouldn't say in the open.
Not sure what you are on about Cimla HQ for as I live in Swansea, Builth you can work for yourself and FB lives in England not far away from you ?
Your posse has exposed nothing.
The only thing that is clear is that you, Dr P and AC are the three most negative posters on here.
If you don't want to read my posts and those of Builthy and FB then put on ignore.
Simples

You were calling for Martin out just this month, you were pretty relentless with it.

You aren’t fooling anyone by now picking on others who are saying the same as you.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 07:52 - Mar 31 with 1045 viewsmagicdaps10

OK lads, 2 days from the game and let this Childish tittle tattle obsessive cr@p stop, its bringing the site down AND making it a laughing stock.

Line drawn.

Keith, any chance of a new official match day thread?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:01 - Mar 31 with 1041 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 07:52 - Mar 31 by magicdaps10

OK lads, 2 days from the game and let this Childish tittle tattle obsessive cr@p stop, its bringing the site down AND making it a laughing stock.

Line drawn.

As Keith said he won't put on a new thread, he just wants the children to behave. So far it's not happening.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:05 - Mar 31 with 1033 viewsvetchonian

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 07:52 - Mar 31 by magicdaps10

Line drawn.

there is an "unoffical" matchday thread

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:07 - Mar 31 with 1027 viewsmagicdaps10

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:01 - Mar 31 by Whiterockin

As Keith said he won't put on a new thread, he just wants the children to behave. So far it's not happening.

If he has asked and they are not listening then he needs to DM them.
I know the pitfalls all to well myself and have got involved as have so many down the years but it needs to be ignored, it's the best and most mature option to the Childish cack.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:20 - Mar 31 with 997 viewsDr_Parnassus

Line drawn.

As Keith has said, we won’t be throwing away over 11,000 views just because some people can’t behave or debate I’m afraid.

I asked for the personal nonsense to die down about 8 pages back so you have your work cut out. STID has since promised to behave, so we’ll see I guess.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:21 - Mar 31 with 1001 viewsvetchonian

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:07 - Mar 31 by magicdaps10

If he has asked and they are not listening then he needs to DM them.
I know the pitfalls all to well myself and have got involved as have so many down the years but it needs to be ignored, it's the best and most mature option to the Childish cack.

Very true daps but if you look there is very little else being posted on the site anywhere at the moment , not even attempts to get the thread back on topic....

Not much posted on ther threads either ...where some decnt topics for discussion exist.

unfortunately some people will always want to have the last word

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:24 - Mar 31 with 993 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:21 - Mar 31 by vetchonian

Very true daps but if you look there is very little else being posted on the site anywhere at the moment , not even attempts to get the thread back on topic....

Not much posted on ther threads either ...where some decnt topics for discussion exist.

unfortunately some people will always want to have the last word

People have to start realising that when they make comments, people will ask about them.

If people don’t want to discuss what they bring up, or find it uncomfortable then they really shouldn’t be making such comments in the first place.

It always drags the thread down.

Here we had OHL being attacked, when it was questioned the nuclear button was pushed and all the personal abuse came out.

If people cannot defend their actions then don’t make the attacks in the first place. It really is that easy.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:39 - Mar 31 with 981 viewsmagicdaps10

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:24 - Mar 31 by Dr_Parnassus

People have to start realising that when they make comments, people will ask about them.

If people don’t want to discuss what they bring up, or find it uncomfortable then they really shouldn’t be making such comments in the first place.

It always drags the thread down.

Here we had OHL being attacked, when it was questioned the nuclear button was pushed and all the personal abuse came out.

If people cannot defend their actions then don’t make the attacks in the first place. It really is that easy.

That's the issue, people are attacking others. I don't think it's right to attack even if you can or can't defend those actions.. I don't condone what you are saying there.

You have been a content issue DrP, have been for years.
You need to control your obsession before you tell others what to do, you have the biggest part to play in all this sad affair.

Like myself, take a little time out to assess your behaviour, be in control.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:43 - Mar 31 with 962 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:39 - Mar 31 by magicdaps10

That's the issue, people are attacking others. I don't think it's right to attack even if you can or can't defend those actions.. I don't condone what you are saying there.

You need to control your obsession before you tell others what to do, you have the biggest part to play in all this sad affair.

You say you disagree but then you agree.

I’m saying it’s wrong to attack others, that’s why I don’t.

I’ve been an issue for the likes of you and your ilk for years, absolutely. I will continue to be for many more to come too if your content is just nonsense designed to attack people because you have no sensible opinion to put forward yourself.

Just the way it is daps, the way it always was and the way it most certainly always will be.

If you don’t like that then tough I guess, maybe you and your internet chums may have to stop causing issues?

Just an idea.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:45 - Mar 31 with 954 viewsWhiterockin

So back onto subject. 2 days to go and the excitement is building, 0-1 to Swansea and history made.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:10 - Mar 31 with 908 viewsLorax

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:39 - Mar 31 by magicdaps10

You're wasting your time.

Maybe we can start talking about the game again and leave the BS behind?
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:14 - Mar 31 with 892 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:10 - Mar 31 by Lorax

I wouldn't say he is wasting his time personally.

He clearly enjoys ignoring his chums behavior and directing it at their victims, it's the same schtick he's done for a few years now in between making up transfer rumors and hoping we lose. So on his end I'm sure is fairly satisfied with being able to do just that.

But if you are suggesting he is wasting his time regarding me not falling for that senseless and unimaginative bait, then yes I agree.

It's futile, a complete waste of time.

He will be told why he is incorrect in a matter of fact but polite manner.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:46 - Mar 31 with 862 viewsSwaneeRiver

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:10 - Mar 31 by Lorax

Two more sleeps - getting excited now !
I know both teams have failed to hit any consistent form this season, but think this could be a classic.
My heart says a 2 - 0 win, but my head says it will be close
Come on you Super Swans !!
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:49 - Mar 31 with 860 viewsmagicdaps10

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:45 - Mar 31 by Whiterockin

So back onto subject. 2 days to go and the excitement is building, 0-1 to Swansea and history made.

👍

Its as usual a game that can go either way.
If Cardiff come out to attack then it will allow us to exploit them at the back.
If Morrison does his homework then they will sit back and realise we have issues in creating when set up this way.

I am going for 1-1.

A win for Martin will do him wonders on a personal level. As there has ever been a double then it's a free roll for me even if it means they go above us if we lose.
Its funny because in recent years I don't get the fear as I used to with this Derby down the years.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:51 - Mar 31 with 853 viewsonehunglow

Frankly,Im not as enthused.
It might be the fact Sky have ignored this fixture.

There is nothing but pride at stake .It's a sign of how far we both have fallen .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:56 - Mar 31 with 848 viewsSwaneeRiver

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:51 - Mar 31 by onehunglow

There is nothing but pride at stake .It's a sign of how far we both have fallen .

Quite often from memory the return fixture has been just about pride.
As I said earlier, I have a feeling it will be a good, close game
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:01 - Mar 31 with 830 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:56 - Mar 31 by SwaneeRiver

Quite often from memory the return fixture has been just about pride.
As I said earlier, I have a feeling it will be a good, close game

Decent post SR.
I'm not bothered if it's a good name or not as such.I 'd rather a one sided comfortable win for us and humiliating for a deeply deluded fan base from our Capital city and valleys.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:03 - Mar 31 with 829 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:51 - Mar 31 by onehunglow

"There is nothing but pride at stake .It's a sign of how far we both have fallen ."

Not true.

The double is at stake and the possibility of history. How great it would be to ram this down their throat for years.

First to the Premier League.
First (only team) to do the double.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:06 - Mar 31 with 817 viewsLorax

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:14 - Mar 31 by Dr_Parnassus

I wouldn't say he is wasting his time personally.

He clearly enjoys ignoring his chums behavior and directing it at their victims, it's the same schtick he's done for a few years now in between making up transfer rumors and hoping we lose. So on his end I'm sure is fairly satisfied with being able to do just that.

But if you are suggesting he is wasting his time regarding me not falling for that senseless and unimaginative bait, then yes I agree.

It's futile, a complete waste of time.

He will be told why he is incorrect in a matter of fact but polite manner.

See Daps, wasting your time but some people can't see what they are doing.

Back on subject, my enthusiasm for all things football had faded badly even before the pandemic, I was briefly reinvigorated in the hope that Martin could keep his promises, I was hoping I could really enjoy the football again. Those hopes are fading again.

As such I am not really as excited about the derby game. I hope we win but it won't have me swearing furiously if we don't, I won't hold the anger and disappointment for days like I would have done 30 years ago. In fact, I'll just say oh well and get on with it.

I'm actually happy that I'm working Saturday and probably won't even notice when 3pm comes, I won't be on here posting and while I hope we win, I won't be at all surprised if we get a pasting.

My apathy levels have definitely increased after reading some of the nonsense on this thread. To be honest, the apathy is creeping into my continued presence here. When its not fun anymore, is it time to stop?
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:08 - Mar 31 with 804 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:03 - Mar 31 by Whiterockin

"There is nothing but pride at stake .It's a sign of how far we both have fallen ."

Not true.

The double is at stake and the possibility of history. How great it would be to ram this down their throat for years.

First to the Premier League.
First (only team) to do the double.

Ergo,Pride.
Get a double and it's pride.

Outside South Wales.nobody will give a crap and this time,they will be blissfully unaware of our derby.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:09 - Mar 31 with 800 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:08 - Mar 31 by onehunglow

Ergo,Pride.
Get a double and it's pride.

Outside South Wales.nobody will give a crap and this time,they will be blissfully unaware of our derby.

The point is mate, I live in South Wales and it does matter.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:18 - Mar 31 with 761 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:09 - Mar 31 by Whiterockin

The point is mate, I live in South Wales and it does matter.

I get that.Never think I do not.
Bear in mind I still have family all over Swansea and some read this site.
Lomax makes a great point though

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:22 - Mar 31 with 760 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:18 - Mar 31 by onehunglow

I get that.Never think I do not.
Bear in mind I still have family all over Swansea and some read this site.
Lomax makes a great point though

Cat always makes good points.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2022 10:22]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024