Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The DOUBE Cardiff City thread 09:44 - Mar 12 with 53070 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the little people, when the Jack Army arrives again to take over the village of small folk like an episode of land of the giants this is the matchday thread for the forthcoming game which will see Swansea City make history.

All your relevant nonsense is welcome here, from the bizarre ramblings of Benny and his fictitious pamphlet written by an anus, to the rattling negativity of those we shall not name.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57407/derby-day-countdow

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57420/flynn-away-flynn-a

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57436/the-south-wales-de

Cardiff City: Alex Smithies; Perry Ng, Aden Flint, Mark McGuinness; Cody Drameh, Tommy Doyle, Joe Ralls (captain), Ryan Wintle, Joel Bagan; Mark Harris, Jordan Hugill.

Substitutes: Dillon Phillips, Will Vaulks, Uche Ikpeazu, Curtis Nelson, Alfie Doughty,. Rubin Colwill, Isaak Davies.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Joel Latibeaudiere, Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Hannes Wolf; Joel Piroe, Jamie Paterson; Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Finley Burns, Kyle Joseph, Nathanael Ogbeta, Cameron Congreve.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57462/watch-the-game-aga

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57464/russell-martin-sum

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57463/swansea-city-smash

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 22:06 - Mar 26 with 1594 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 22:02 - Mar 26 by STID2017

I did try getting it back on course, then Perch took it back off again ...

That weirdo who says he is from Hong Kong , but now says he is from Melbourne. Once he gets on a thread it is ruined. No wonder Phil Sumbler banned his about 50 times under all his user names.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 23:04 - Mar 26 with 1559 viewsLorax

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:56 - Mar 26 by Dr_Parnassus

Yes, don’t want to toot my own horn by delivering you the news, I received most votes in the latest one.

You should have been a part of it, it was great fun.

You lost mun, get over yourself.

This thread.....grown men spoiling it
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 23:58 - Mar 26 with 1534 viewsswan65split

Deja Vu!
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 00:55 - Mar 27 with 1496 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 22:06 - Mar 26 by builthjack

That weirdo who says he is from Hong Kong , but now says he is from Melbourne. Once he gets on a thread it is ruined. No wonder Phil Sumbler banned his about 50 times under all his user names.

Who says they are from Hong Kong?

You are very upset. Can I help?

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 00:58 - Mar 27 with 1496 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:47 - Mar 26 by jasper_T

Any chance of a new thread closer to the game? This one's a right mess of egos.

Weird isn’t it.

Call out one of the gang and they swoop like middle aged forum rescue Rangers, complete with siren and everything 🚨

Just got to stop bullying people and talking rubbish chaps. It’s not difficult. It will never get anywhere with me regardless how upset you get and regardless of how much you think I care about you talking about where I live in every other post
[Post edited 27 Mar 2022 4:45]

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 02:06 - Mar 27 with 1492 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 23:58 - Mar 26 by swan65split

Deja Vu!

Yep, like clockwork.

A simple point made and I could probably have guessed who would get their backs up, what they would say and how the thread would go. It’s the same every single time.

Sadly for them, bad behaviour - as predictable as it is, should not subvert certain questions being asked when fellow forum members are being attacked. They don’t get carte blanche and should they be behaving this way then they will be called out.

The boyyyyys may not like it, but since when have I ever cared.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 06:54 - Mar 27 with 1437 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 02:06 - Mar 27 by Dr_Parnassus

Yep, like clockwork.

A simple point made and I could probably have guessed who would get their backs up, what they would say and how the thread would go. It’s the same every single time.

Sadly for them, bad behaviour - as predictable as it is, should not subvert certain questions being asked when fellow forum members are being attacked. They don’t get carte blanche and should they be behaving this way then they will be called out.

The boyyyyys may not like it, but since when have I ever cared.

Give your nonsense a rest will you ?
All the talk about bullying, gangs and calling people out is so childish and puerile.
You go on about disrupting threads and bringing the site down. You are by far the worst at it.
Wish Keith would ban you as Phil did before. Maybe one day.
Until then try growing eh ?
Adios

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 07:22 - Mar 27 with 1427 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 06:54 - Mar 27 by STID2017

Give your nonsense a rest will you ?
All the talk about bullying, gangs and calling people out is so childish and puerile.
You go on about disrupting threads and bringing the site down. You are by far the worst at it.
Wish Keith would ban you as Phil did before. Maybe one day.
Until then try growing eh ?
Adios

You keep saying ''adios'' or whatever nonsense you think is clever, then come back immediately with yet more rubbish. Who do you think you are kidding?

If you don't want people pointing out your behavior then behave, it really is that simple. You are the only ones going around the forum abusing people and getting personal every other post. Its what the gang of bullies do.

Now stop with your rubbish, you are doing yourself no favours and there is not a chance on earth I will give an inch to you, so you are wasting your time and getting your chums all agitated.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:38 - Mar 27 with 1358 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:56 - Mar 26 by builthjack

Remember them? He has them every morning after his nappy change mun.

LOL.
I changed a nappy last Monday. First time for 35 years. Ya never lose it.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:46 - Mar 27 with 1329 viewspencoedjack

Another thread ruined
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:51 - Mar 27 with 1322 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:46 - Mar 27 by pencoedjack

Another thread ruined

Bring it back Pency.

I 'll do it ,dont worry.

I don't like Cardiff City and hope we do not lose. Hoever if we are thrahe,if it precipitates Martin's departure then it MOIGHT be a price worth paying;not unlike unblocking your drains in the autumn .No offence to any drain cleaners reading.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:37 - Mar 27 with 1290 viewsunion_jack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:51 - Mar 27 by onehunglow

Bring it back Pency.

I 'll do it ,dont worry.

I don't like Cardiff City and hope we do not lose. Hoever if we are thrahe,if it precipitates Martin's departure then it MOIGHT be a price worth paying;not unlike unblocking your drains in the autumn .No offence to any drain cleaners reading.

That’s gone and done it. Again.

You want us to lose. You hate Swansea.

You are the spawn of the devil, the epitome of evil. Be gone with you.

😂😂😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:53 - Mar 27 with 1272 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:46 - Mar 27 by pencoedjack

Another thread ruined

Indeed, that's why it's important to stand up to these people and not back down just for a quiet life.

That is what ruined the other forum, people getting away with their abuse.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:02 - Mar 27 with 1270 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:37 - Mar 27 by union_jack

That’s gone and done it. Again.

You want us to lose. You hate Swansea.

You are the spawn of the devil, the epitome of evil. Be gone with you.

😂😂😂

Just reading that back and I'm assuming you were jesting so I apologise.

Beating Cardoff is important and we ALL want it.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:13 - Mar 27 with 1236 viewsunion_jack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:02 - Mar 27 by onehunglow

Just reading that back and I'm assuming you were jesting so I apologise.

Beating Cardoff is important and we ALL want it.

Jesting I was.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:24 - Mar 27 with 1224 viewsbennytheblue

Another thread ruined

There’s me thinking it was my role😂
Nice one Dr P I hereby crown you the new village idiot
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:27 - Mar 27 with 1217 viewsKeithHaynes

Draw a line then Jacks and let’s talk total footy.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:31 - Mar 27 with 1211 viewsChief

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:15 - Mar 26 by STID2017

Coaches scheduled to leave about 11.30 according to OS.
Crazy. Be there by 12.30.
Hope you all enjoy a Swans win.
3 - 0 is my prediction

Na they'll go through that pointless rigmarole of stopping in Cardiff West services and waiting for every bus to arrive then hang about for about 45 minutes then every bus starts moving again one by one.

Probably arrive in Legoland between 1.15 and 1.45 depending on what bus you're on.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:38 - Mar 27 with 1207 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:24 - Mar 27 by bennytheblue

There’s me thinking it was my role😂
Nice one Dr P I hereby crown you the new village idiot

Morally superior and perennial correct village idiot, if you must.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:13 - Mar 27 with 1199 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:13 - Mar 27 by union_jack

Jesting I was.

It's just spawn I didnt like.
Used to collect it in Llewelyn Park .
I got thrashed for it too.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:49 - Mar 27 with 1133 viewsmagicdaps10

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:27 - Mar 27 by KeithHaynes

Draw a line then Jacks and let’s talk total footy.

Oh I wish sometimes this was as easy as it sounds!

The elephant in the room needs sorting and it needs to be made priority over clicks and number of posts on the site.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:57 - Mar 27 with 1113 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:49 - Mar 27 by magicdaps10

Oh I wish sometimes this was as easy as it sounds!

The elephant in the room needs sorting and it needs to be made priority over clicks and number of posts on the site.

We are talking not just footy but our club vis a vis Russy and his plan.
That is what is important.
Right now,most fans are worried . It should be a case of uniting instead of back biting and trying to show off as the most loyal fan.

We are way past that

Our club is in danger . It is just around the corner and we have to find a way of cleansing the club,resetting and get back to where we once’s see,ie a team that was respected by other clubs and fans instead of being pilloried as we have been .

All fans should be critical but primarily of the club,players,coach ,stewards , bar staff ,janitors because they represent our dreams and hopes . I don’t want some nondescript chap with big teeth and nice hair and vegan taking us for stooges . I d rather have a bald,nasty,cannibal in charge .

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:54 - Mar 27 with 1073 viewsmagicdaps10

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:57 - Mar 27 by onehunglow

We are talking not just footy but our club vis a vis Russy and his plan.
That is what is important.
Right now,most fans are worried . It should be a case of uniting instead of back biting and trying to show off as the most loyal fan.

We are way past that

Our club is in danger . It is just around the corner and we have to find a way of cleansing the club,resetting and get back to where we once’s see,ie a team that was respected by other clubs and fans instead of being pilloried as we have been .

All fans should be critical but primarily of the club,players,coach ,stewards , bar staff ,janitors because they represent our dreams and hopes . I don’t want some nondescript chap with big teeth and nice hair and vegan taking us for stooges . I d rather have a bald,nasty,cannibal in charge .

Happy with open minded posters with opinions, happy with discussing in a polite manner if it's a two way street.

Issue on here is the antagonising that goes on, posters stating that they accept others apology when none is given is just Childish, often followed up with a response that if it makes you mad that you need to deal with it!!

I feel too many posts are going off topic due to a certain poster antagonising others to feed his hunger for debate and agro.

Its killing the site and Keith will look back in time and realise it AND/OR wish he had clamped down on it sooner.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:22 - Mar 27 with 1057 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:54 - Mar 27 by magicdaps10

Happy with open minded posters with opinions, happy with discussing in a polite manner if it's a two way street.

Issue on here is the antagonising that goes on, posters stating that they accept others apology when none is given is just Childish, often followed up with a response that if it makes you mad that you need to deal with it!!

I feel too many posts are going off topic due to a certain poster antagonising others to feed his hunger for debate and agro.

Its killing the site and Keith will look back in time and realise it AND/OR wish he had clamped down on it sooner.

He ruined the old forum many times. Phil banned him loads but he kept coming back with a new email/user name. The forums answer to Putin.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:07 - Mar 27 with 1024 viewsshingle

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 22:02 - Mar 26 by STID2017

I did try getting it back on course, then Perch took it back off again ...

Right back to who won this best poster as i am still in the dark, Builthjack and Dr. Parnassus both give different reasons so can an independent on here who has not got there tongue up neither of there bottoms tell me who the fcuking winner was and explain if one had more votes as one of them claims how did the other win.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024