Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality 16:35 - Apr 22 with 2026 viewsdurham_exile

League Two safety assured for another season (with three games to spare) after a handsome win over the Bantams on Easter Monday who chickened out of the contest and were definitely on the beach. That said of course we cannot overlook a 3-0 home win which has been as rare as hen’s teeth this season.

Mark Hughes was fuming and of course is looking to rebuild Bradford City for a promotion challenge next season.

Colchester have dispensed with Jon De Souza’s services but he has wasted no time in joining Charlton Athletic.

So, what now for WB. Will RC give him the job on a permanent basis. We wait out to see.

League Table:

FGR 42 82
Exeter 42 77
PV 43 75
Northampton 43 73
Bristol R 43 73
Sutton 42 70
Tranmere 43 69
Mansfield 42 69
Salford 43 66
Newport 43 66
Swindon 42 65
Crawley 42 60
Orient 43 55
Hartlepool 43 53
Rochdale 43 50
Walsall 43 50
Carlisle 43 50
Bradford 43 39
COL U 43 48
Harrogate 43 47
Barrow 42 41
Stevenage 42 41
Oldham 43 37
Scunny 43 25 R

Tonight, we travel to Rodney Parade to do battle with the Exiles.

The current top 11 sides can potentially all feature in the Play Offs and that includes the Exiles although their recent wretched run of 4 points from 21 has seen them slump badly and defeat to the Super U’s tonight will put paid to their hopes for another season.

I would like to see FGR, Exeter and PV go up automatically with Sutton as the play off winners. Our Record against the Gander Green Lane outfit is abysmal this season, so get rid of them to League One for a season.

Oldham unfortunately look favourites to join Scunny in Non-League but I would prefer to see Stevenage go down. Our lamentable performance against the Boro has probably allowed them to stay up sadly.

Crewe, Doncaster, Wimbledon and Fleetwood will give me three more grounds to visit next season once again and with Stockport and Parky’s Wrexham to be promoted there will be potentially 15 Away games for me next season, bring it on. I haven’t been to either ground for years so it will be good to become reacquainted with the Racecourse and Edgeley Park.

Of course, if Wimbledon are relegated, we must have a great chance of securing Corie Andrews’ services (even though WB doesn’t like him) and if we can prise Owura Edwards from Bristol City then that would be simply great.

Now I have given up imploring WB to play Big John. He clearly didn’t sign him and has little interest in playing him.

So, the following will line up for the U’s in South Wales tonight.

George

Tchamadeu Chambers Smith Kenlock

Skuse Wiredu

Judge Huws Chilvers

Sears

Subs

Hornby MWH Akinde Wright Edwards Hannant Eastman

Weather in Pembrokeshire tonight will be 11 degrees Celsius, dry and sunshine prior to kick off.

Safe travelling to the faithful.

Enjoy the match

Don’t forget it is again on iFollow.

Scoreline 2-1 to the Super U’s

Up the U’s

Durham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 17:25 - Apr 22 with 1283 viewsthrillseeker

Sad to say but I think I will be watching Kilmarnock v Arbroath on BBC tonight although ifollow will be on in background
Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 18:18 - Apr 22 with 1267 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 17:25 - Apr 22 by thrillseeker

Sad to say but I think I will be watching Kilmarnock v Arbroath on BBC tonight although ifollow will be on in background

TS are you doing some scouting for potential players?

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 18:49 - Apr 22 with 1254 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 18:18 - Apr 22 by durham_exile

TS are you doing some scouting for potential players?

Up the U's

Team as predicted.

Unchanged from the Bantams

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 19:09 - Apr 22 with 1244 viewswessex_exile

Excellent write-up as usual Durham. Unfortunately, though this was destined to be my last awayday of the season, I'm home watching on iFollow for this one. Well, I say unfortunately, but it is for the most excellent of reasons, I'm dog-sitting Emma's collie Reggie on a sleepover.

Even at the cost of a U's match, who could say no to this beautiful boy!

Might mean WSC is a bit later than usual tomorrow too...

Up the U's!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 19:20 - Apr 22 with 1235 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 19:09 - Apr 22 by wessex_exile

Excellent write-up as usual Durham. Unfortunately, though this was destined to be my last awayday of the season, I'm home watching on iFollow for this one. Well, I say unfortunately, but it is for the most excellent of reasons, I'm dog-sitting Emma's collie Reggie on a sleepover.

Even at the cost of a U's match, who could say no to this beautiful boy!

Might mean WSC is a bit later than usual tomorrow too...

Up the U's!

Wessex he looks a lovely dog.

I can certainly understand your reasoning.
Enjoy the sleep over and the match.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 19:54 - Apr 22 with 1223 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 19:20 - Apr 22 by durham_exile

Wessex he looks a lovely dog.

I can certainly understand your reasoning.
Enjoy the sleep over and the match.

Up the U's

Decent start from the U's

Confidence high after the result on Monday.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 20:28 - Apr 22 with 1209 viewswessex_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 19:54 - Apr 22 by durham_exile

Up the U's

Flukey opener for the Exiles, which they really don't deserve - heyho, Come on Col U!!

Up the U's

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 20:29 - Apr 22 with 1209 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 19:54 - Apr 22 by durham_exile

Up the U's

Very unlucky to go behind.
Newport look a poor team.
They will not be going up this season.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Login to get fewer ads

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 20:39 - Apr 22 with 1199 viewsthrillseeker

HT Kilmarnock 0 Arbroath 1

I would like us to take a look at Jack Hamilton the Arbroath striker on loan from Livingston
Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 20:54 - Apr 22 with 1192 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 20:39 - Apr 22 by thrillseeker

HT Kilmarnock 0 Arbroath 1

I would like us to take a look at Jack Hamilton the Arbroath striker on loan from Livingston

TS that's what I like to hear.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 21:05 - Apr 22 with 1188 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 20:54 - Apr 22 by durham_exile

TS that's what I like to hear.

Up the U's

Good save from George

Come on

Durham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 21:08 - Apr 22 with 1185 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 21:05 - Apr 22 by durham_exile

Good save from George

Come on

Coxe on Kenlock off

Tchamadeu moves to left back.

Durham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 21:14 - Apr 22 with 1182 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 21:08 - Apr 22 by durham_exile

Coxe on Kenlock off

Tchamadeu moves to left back.

Whisper it but Big John is being given 20 minutes tonight.
Huws off

Durham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 21:15 - Apr 22 with 1181 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 21:14 - Apr 22 by durham_exile

Whisper it but Big John is being given 20 minutes tonight.
Huws off

BIG JOHN

Durham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 21:18 - Apr 22 with 1177 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 21:15 - Apr 22 by durham_exile

BIG JOHN

We can win this

Durham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 21:24 - Apr 22 with 1174 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 21:18 - Apr 22 by durham_exile

We can win this

CHILVERS

Durham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 21:29 - Apr 22 with 1166 viewsgerry_us

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 21:18 - Apr 22 by durham_exile

We can win this

He took a whole minute from coming on to scoring his goal. Why so long?
Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 21:35 - Apr 22 with 1160 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 21:29 - Apr 22 by gerry_us

He took a whole minute from coming on to scoring his goal. Why so long?

Attendance only there for the Col U

Nice to see Big John opening his account 60 seconds after coming on.

Chilvers now increased his value to £1.5m

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 21:37 - Apr 22 with 1158 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 21:35 - Apr 22 by durham_exile

Attendance only there for the Col U

Nice to see Big John opening his account 60 seconds after coming on.

Chilvers now increased his value to £1.5m

Up the U's

5 added minutes

Durham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 21:42 - Apr 22 with 1153 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 21:37 - Apr 22 by durham_exile

5 added minutes

Bring on Walsall and the Monkey Hangers.

I am looking forward to the home game next Saturday.

Thoroughly deserved victory tonight.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 21:44 - Apr 22 with 1146 viewsgerry_us

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 21:42 - Apr 22 by durham_exile

Bring on Walsall and the Monkey Hangers.

I am looking forward to the home game next Saturday.

Thoroughly deserved victory tonight.

Up the U's

Great score forecast Peter. You should bring that form to the Happy League!
Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 21:46 - Apr 22 with 1141 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 21:44 - Apr 22 by gerry_us

Great score forecast Peter. You should bring that form to the Happy League!

Gerry we are 15th tonight and 51 points.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 21:47 - Apr 22 with 1137 viewswessex_exile

Bloody fantastic, comprehensive professional performance, and nothing less than we deserved. I don't particularly care if (former) promotion candidates Newport County were fairly poor, it was the team spirit and endeavour from the U's that demands celebration. Akinde an inspired substitution, totally made the difference!!!

50 up Col U!

Up the U's

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 22:23 - Apr 22 with 1107 viewsnoah4x4

Getting close to passport control on a jubilant CUSA bus. Fantastic hospitality by Newport in a friendly away end bar. Shame we can’t mimic the welcome. Super game, credit to a very decent referee that wasn’t the centre of attention. Into England now, up the mighty Us!
Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 22:42 - Apr 22 with 1099 viewsburnsieespana

Super U's to prevail against the Exiles this evening in the Principality on 22:23 - Apr 22 by noah4x4

Getting close to passport control on a jubilant CUSA bus. Fantastic hospitality by Newport in a friendly away end bar. Shame we can’t mimic the welcome. Super game, credit to a very decent referee that wasn’t the centre of attention. Into England now, up the mighty Us!

Well done and this is the sort of form which could give us a springboard next season since unless people such as Chilvers are sold will be the team n xt year.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024