Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Underated coast line/seaside..gb and ireland. 23:27 - Jul 8 with 10161 viewsqpr_1968

loved bognor regis today, got burnt to f....
tomorrow the big game at crawley.

enniscrone...ireland

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Underated coast line/seaside..gb and ireland. on 17:02 - Jul 12 with 886 viewsA40Bosh

Underated coast line/seaside..gb and ireland. on 20:19 - Jul 10 by TramoreRanger

Nice to see Tramore getting a few mentions........

The copper coast route between Tramore and Dungarvan is lovely, some stunning scenery especially on days like today when there isn't a cloud in the sky.........

The route from Tramore to Dunmore East isn't bad, then follow the River Suir to Passage East, pick up the most expensive ferry to cross the river €9 single for a 600 meter crossing then head from Ballyhack out to the Hook lighthouse and then back along the coast via Kilmore Quay to Rosslare...... After that you can head up the Wexford and Wicklow coast to Dublin.......

We had our wedding reception at the Clonea Strand Hotel which sites on the stretch of beach between Dungarvan and Tramore. It was 1995 so the hotel was still a hotel at that stage and not a refugee holding centre which I believe it is now.

Carrowmore Beach, outside Louisburgh in Co. Mayo is stunning in its wildness too and views of the mountains across the bay. In fact that whole North Atlantic coastline in the west of Ireland is to die for if only the weather could be guaranteed for 2 weeks in August.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Underated coast line/seaside..gb and ireland. on 17:24 - Jul 12 with 865 viewsdanehoop

Underated coast line/seaside..gb and ireland. on 09:12 - Jul 12 by MrSheen

And you can pop over to Portland. Who knew the surface of Mars was so close?

Used to go to Weymouth every summer with the sea cadets. Stayed at base overlooking Weymouth Harbour (think it was an area known as the Noethe. In the days we did loads of activities in the area and sailed, canoed and motor boated across Weymouth bay (one year got sunstroke from that) . Beautiful clear water and lovely beach, largely protected from bad weather by the peninsular, lots to see and do in town as a young London as well.

One of my favourite places as a kid. Its probably horrible now, but was great at the time.

Never knowingly understood

Underated coast line/seaside..gb and ireland. on 21:00 - Jul 12 with 761 viewskernowhoop

Underated coast line/seaside..gb and ireland. on 09:58 - Jul 12 by CliveWilsonSaid

The viewpoint over Loch Carron near Plockton. The wrinkled features on the Applecross Peninsular, ever changing in the evening light and the sun passing behind the The Cuillin mountains.

That's a good un!
Even on a poor day, the views in and around Plockton are wonderful.
Underated coast line/seaside..gb and ireland. on 21:07 - Jul 12 with 752 viewsloftboy

Underated coast line/seaside..gb and ireland. on 17:24 - Jul 12 by danehoop

Used to go to Weymouth every summer with the sea cadets. Stayed at base overlooking Weymouth Harbour (think it was an area known as the Noethe. In the days we did loads of activities in the area and sailed, canoed and motor boated across Weymouth bay (one year got sunstroke from that) . Beautiful clear water and lovely beach, largely protected from bad weather by the peninsular, lots to see and do in town as a young London as well.

One of my favourite places as a kid. Its probably horrible now, but was great at the time.

Nope, Weymouth still is a lovely place to go,beautiful beach and great walks along the Jurassic coast.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Underated coast line/seaside..gb and ireland. on 13:15 - Jul 13 with 638 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Underated coast line/seaside..gb and ireland. on 21:00 - Jul 12 by kernowhoop

That's a good un!
Even on a poor day, the views in and around Plockton are wonderful.

Yes I spent the day there on my one and only visit to Scotland. Caught the train through the Highlands from Inverness to Plockton. The weather was dodgy when I arrived, quite squally. After lunch in the village I strolled out to the viewpoint. Absolutely stunning place!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024