Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is all getting a bit ridiculous now isn't it... 13:03 - Aug 21 with 4377 viewsKerouac

...the man has failed.
Sack him.

Stick your excuses up your 'arris.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

This is all getting a bit ridiculous now isn't it... on 20:06 - Aug 21 with 1078 viewsBillyChong

This is all getting a bit ridiculous now isn't it... on 13:27 - Aug 21 by ReslovenSwan1

I was not offended about the "proper club" quote as I understand the culture it comes from. You must be either highly sensitive or faking it.

Given that you are totally insensitive to lewd English racial slurs against Welsh people I suggest it is probably the latter.

Martin will be given time to let his new charges settle. Darling, Wood and Sorinola have barely played together (less than 5 games). Martin will have to improve and adapt his methods and look at making changes. Grimes downed tools when he lost possession for the second goal. Manning has done this more than once,

Hardships and deprivation are a good hard school for personal and philosophical development. Sorinola looks soft and did not close down for the first goal. Fulton Benda Congreve a have all made horrendous errors costing chances to win gaames.

Bad teams make bad errors week on week. Its Martin's responsibility. The team appears to have a weak psychological streak with Piroe distracted, Patterson doing industrial action, Grimes off form, Own goals and error strewn performances.

Time for a tough number 2 perhaps?.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2022 13:28]

There isn’t any cash in the pot for a number 2. Probably why Calderwood fled back down the M4 sharpish when he saw the offer on the table.
This is all getting a bit ridiculous now isn't it... on 20:24 - Aug 21 with 1032 viewsvetchonian

This is all getting a bit ridiculous now isn't it... on 13:39 - Aug 21 by lifelong

Middlesbrough haven’t won a game this season.

neither had Luton until yesterday

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

This is all getting a bit ridiculous now isn't it... on 20:49 - Aug 21 with 1002 viewsAndyCole

Excellent thread.

Yet too many here hiding for some reason.

And there's a massive elephant in the room.

It's become a tad Rowling-esque here nowadays: 'he who shall not be named' without castigation. Very sad to see here.

The OP is so right - Martin Out now, before it's too late.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

This is all getting a bit ridiculous now isn't it... on 11:26 - Aug 22 with 913 viewssw02sea

Excellent post 👍 Couldn’t agree more.
I haven’t listened to a more delusional manager in a long, long time.
Plus surrounding himself with yes men, so nothing’s going to change.
Why do you think his original assistant coach jumped ship early?
Was it the owners who forced scout Andy Scott out?
Or did he see the writing on the wall with control freak Martin, and his obsession with trying to build a second MK dons team?
Surely it’s only a matter of time until the word “Untenable” is used to put him, and us, out of our respective miseries ?
In the meantime, I won’t hold my breath waiting for a decision from these don’t give a #### “Owners”
This is all getting a bit ridiculous now isn't it... on 11:59 - Aug 22 with 859 viewsonehunglow

This is all getting a bit ridiculous now isn't it... on 11:26 - Aug 22 by sw02sea

Excellent post 👍 Couldn’t agree more.
I haven’t listened to a more delusional manager in a long, long time.
Plus surrounding himself with yes men, so nothing’s going to change.
Why do you think his original assistant coach jumped ship early?
Was it the owners who forced scout Andy Scott out?
Or did he see the writing on the wall with control freak Martin, and his obsession with trying to build a second MK dons team?
Surely it’s only a matter of time until the word “Untenable” is used to put him, and us, out of our respective miseries ?
In the meantime, I won’t hold my breath waiting for a decision from these don’t give a #### “Owners”

I could have said that

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

This is all getting a bit ridiculous now isn't it... on 15:46 - Aug 22 with 766 viewsBryanSwan

Going slightly off topic here, but if you were to have Martin gone who exactly would replace him? There can't be too many who would be out of work now or would jump ship 3 games into a season.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

This is all getting a bit ridiculous now isn't it... on 17:24 - Aug 22 with 733 viewsonehunglow

This is all getting a bit ridiculous now isn't it... on 15:46 - Aug 22 by BryanSwan

Going slightly off topic here, but if you were to have Martin gone who exactly would replace him? There can't be too many who would be out of work now or would jump ship 3 games into a season.

Plenty out there who would take over our proud proper club with passionate fans and decent facilities .
We sell ourselves short all the time.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024