Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans forum tonight 06:37 - Sep 28 with 1586 viewsPolskijack

The Fans Forum today at 6pm at the Swansea.com stadium will be streamed live by the club on its YouTube channel.

https://youtube.com/c/SwanseaCity

Fans forum tonight on 10:27 - Sep 28 with 1506 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Fans forum tonight on 18:09 - Sep 28 with 1427 viewsGwyn737

Can somebody tell them they’re on mute!
Fans forum tonight on 19:11 - Sep 28 with 1385 viewsowainglyndwr

Fans forum tonight on 18:09 - Sep 28 by Gwyn737

Can somebody tell them they’re on mute!

Well that was a waste of time , doesn't anyone do a sound check before streaming FFS
Fans forum tonight on 19:15 - Sep 28 with 1379 viewsPolskijack

A load of sycophants asking throwaway questions that are easy to answer, letting the panel get away easily. Need someone with some balls to ask something more challenging FFS
Fans forum tonight on 20:07 - Sep 28 with 1315 viewsonehunglow

Fans forum tonight on 19:15 - Sep 28 by Polskijack

A load of sycophants asking throwaway questions that are easy to answer, letting the panel get away easily. Need someone with some balls to ask something more challenging FFS

I’d love to have gone .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Fans forum tonight on 21:37 - Sep 28 with 1229 viewsCatullus

Fans forum tonight on 19:15 - Sep 28 by Polskijack

I wasn't aware this was happening until the email about the streaming. I reckon next time there should be a site rep (maybe anybody interested could stand and we have a vote?) who goes down with a list of questions proposed on here?

It may be that keith and Sirjohnalot need to check and approve the final list because some people do border on dangerous ground with accusations that cannot be substantiated!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Fans forum tonight on 21:50 - Sep 28 with 1210 viewsSirjohnalot

Maybe a good way forward in the future is to also have an option of a number of questions from people on zoom so folk like who live hours away can put questions.

My personal opinion is that anyone can ask questions but if someone was representing the website they’d have to be trusted as they could do a lot of damage to the websites reputation quite easily. Personally, I’d not want to take the risk but it’s not my site.

Mind you anything is better than that woman going on about the programmes for 10 mins
Fans forum tonight on 09:42 - Sep 29 with 1029 viewswhiterock

Fans forum tonight on 21:50 - Sep 28 by Sirjohnalot

Maybe a good way forward in the future is to also have an option of a number of questions from people on zoom so folk like who live hours away can put questions.

My personal opinion is that anyone can ask questions but if someone was representing the website they’d have to be trusted as they could do a lot of damage to the websites reputation quite easily. Personally, I’d not want to take the risk but it’s not my site.

Mind you anything is better than that woman going on about the programmes for 10 mins

Which they had during Covid
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024