Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would Beale Really Leave a Team that's top of the League! 21:43 - Oct 19 with 4430 viewssilky

Double edge sword I suppose but at least it's good!

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Would Beale Really Leave a Team that's top of the League! on 21:48 - Oct 19 with 4331 viewsQPRcounsellor

It would be such an odd decision if he leaves. Yes he's ambitious as he says, but why does that ambition equate to jumping in to the Premier League at the very first opportunity? It would be solely for money. If he believes in himself so much, he'll be there in a year or two anyway. Honestly, if he goes then he's a mug and it's a bad life decision.
Would Beale Really Leave a Team that's top of the League! on 21:51 - Oct 19 with 4243 viewseghamranger

Would Beale Really Leave a Team that's top of the League! on 21:48 - Oct 19 by QPRcounsellor

It would be such an odd decision if he leaves. Yes he's ambitious as he says, but why does that ambition equate to jumping in to the Premier League at the very first opportunity? It would be solely for money. If he believes in himself so much, he'll be there in a year or two anyway. Honestly, if he goes then he's a mug and it's a bad life decision.

You could maybe understand it more if it was Aston Villa, but wolves …. Ffs
Would Beale Really Leave a Team that's top of the League! on 21:51 - Oct 19 with 4200 viewstraininvain

Would Beale Really Leave a Team that's top of the League! on 21:48 - Oct 19 by QPRcounsellor

Fair point. And he could have his pick of Villa or Rangers if he waits. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him stay for the time being.

Wolves look like a relegation side to me. No goals. It’s a risky move.

But if he does go then so be it. We’re a very good team and that shouldn’t change overnight. Bring in someone to continue playing attacking football and let’s have it.
Would Beale Really Leave a Team that's top of the League! on 21:52 - Oct 19 with 4176 viewsozexile

I think we'll have to accept he's gone. There's going to be some interesting names throwing their hat in the ring for the role. Team top of the league with some brilliant players.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2022 21:52]
Would Beale Really Leave a Team that's top of the League! on 21:52 - Oct 19 with 4138 viewsted_hendrix

Wolves currently In the relegation zone.

We of course are top of the league.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Would Beale Really Leave a Team that's top of the League! on 21:53 - Oct 19 with 4130 viewsLblock

QPR innit

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Would Beale Really Leave a Team that's top of the League! on 21:53 - Oct 19 with 4097 viewsRs_Holy

He has said he wants to manage in the Prem, Wolves are fairly established now and bigger than QPR. He will also be on shed loads more money... If he really is their No1 target then he will be gone by the weekend.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2022 22:00]
Would Beale Really Leave a Team that's top of the League! on 21:57 - Oct 19 with 3957 viewsdennisbailey92

They must be offering him 4 or 5 times what we’re paying him, hard to turn down, but if he’s going just go.
Login to get fewer ads

Would Beale Really Leave a Team that's top of the League! on 22:02 - Oct 19 with 3776 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Surely the better option is to stay, get us promotion and then go to a proper big club. I'd understand him going to Wolves in the 1950s.
Would Beale Really Leave a Team that's top of the League! on 22:07 - Oct 19 with 3646 viewssdm19994

Honestly I will be gutted if mick goes, he will be playing with fire massively. But we are in such a good place at the moment and I think if we get the appointment right we will be right up there. I think we should go all out for coberan immediately and get this sorted asap. Whatever the season….
Would Beale Really Leave a Team that's top of the League! on 22:50 - Oct 19 with 3286 viewsPaddyhoops

Yes!
Would Beale Really Leave a Team that's top of the League! on 23:17 - Oct 19 with 3114 viewseastside_r

This is all so weird. My head says of course he will go but maybe he is something different.

The only saving grace is that we will know soon (by tomorrow?)
Would Beale Really Leave a Team that's top of the League! on 23:24 - Oct 19 with 3053 viewsQPR_John

Would Beale Really Leave a Team that's top of the League! on 21:53 - Oct 19 by Rs_Holy

He has said he wants to manage in the Prem, Wolves are fairly established now and bigger than QPR. He will also be on shed loads more money... If he really is their No1 target then he will be gone by the weekend.

“ Wolves are fairly established now”

Well the current Premier League table does not suggest that
[Post edited 19 Oct 2022 23:24]
Would Beale Really Leave a Team that's top of the League! on 23:34 - Oct 19 with 2978 viewsBklynRanger

I don't actually think it would be for the money at this point.

That WLS that came out just now he says "I felt over-ready for this job and I feel supremely confident in this job. It’s 100% a dream of mine to manage in the Premier League. That’s not a secret.“

That sounds to me like he feels like with us he's a bit below where he should be in his, very openly driven, career. So anything he feels for us in this short time will be trumped by that.

I do wonder if the only hope we have might be if Les commits to stump up funds for whatever pieces he thinks he needs to maximise chances of promotion. Which in itself might be a reason to resist whatever's going on here.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2022 23:35]
Would Beale Really Leave a Team that's top of the League! on 00:02 - Oct 20 with 2850 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Would Beale Really Leave a Team that's top of the League! on 21:53 - Oct 19 by Rs_Holy

True but Beale wasn't Wolves number 1 target. He's their number 4 target after Julen Lopetegui turned the job down and talks with Nuno Espirito Santo and Peter Bosz fell through. Let's hope talks with Mick also fall through.
Would Beale Really Leave a Team that's top of the League! on 05:28 - Oct 20 with 2555 viewsbongo_king

Strange interview with WLS last night showing a slightly arrogant side we haven't seen before. But parts of the interview hint it would be foolish to leave now. He talks about taking time to build things, relationships, having to look at the whole package. Going to Wolves mid-season, 3 places above us at present :-D and under pressure for results; with a game on Sunday, no knowledge of the players, no preseason to communicate his ideas a massive risk which goes against most of those things. (yes that wc break is coming up but there are 5 games before and he'll probably only have a partial team).

In short I reckon he won't leave for Wolves. Don't see him going to Rangers and their half a dozen annual competitive games either. But I also think we all have to start rooting for Villa, cos if Gerrard gets the sack there is a good chance they'll come for Beale. And i reckon, knowing the players, setup etc so well he would jump immediately at it.
Would Beale Really Leave a Team that's top of the League! on 05:47 - Oct 20 with 2518 viewsbarbicanranger

Agreed. Started to see another side to him during these recent interviews. The don't forget I came from the premier league and had to step down to take this job, I had 8 other offers that I could have take, type of stuff... Hey ho.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024