Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Obafemi online abuse 18:26 - Jan 30 with 3717 viewsWhiterockin

We are all disappointed in his attitude but this is not acceptable.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64459729
Obafemi online abuse on 18:46 - Jan 30 with 2775 viewsmagicdaps10

Totally unacceptable!
What's wrong with people!?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Obafemi online abuse on 18:51 - Jan 30 with 2746 viewsmax936

Appalling, whatever you think of the lad he should never be subject to abuse, let alone racial abuse, its disgusting and shocking.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Obafemi online abuse on 19:00 - Jan 30 with 2724 viewsguthrieintherain

Obafemi online abuse on 18:51 - Jan 30 by max936

Appalling, whatever you think of the lad he should never be subject to abuse, let alone racial abuse, its disgusting and shocking.

Yes totally unacceptable

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Obafemi online abuse on 19:02 - Jan 30 with 2719 viewsoldcob

I found Obi a lovely kid personally. Has anyone else got a first-hand opinion? I've never met RM but I've heard he is a nice guy, though couldn't manage a piss-up in a brewery let alone a football team. It's their work boys, bound to be someone in work each of you doesn't like. Even though personal likes and dislikes shouldn't be allowed to ruin the job. Maybe we need a better man manager in charge maybe.
Obafemi online abuse on 19:07 - Jan 30 with 2701 viewsKeithHaynes

There’s absolutely no need for it at all, a measured assessment yes, but these people are scum.

I see one of the young YouTube vloggers is getting it again too.

Whoever AshX On twitter is he needs dealing with properly, utter scum bag.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Obafemi online abuse on 19:14 - Jan 30 with 2680 viewsSirjohnalot

Hope the idiot gets arrested and banned for life
Obafemi online abuse on 19:16 - Jan 30 with 2669 viewspete

Obafemi online abuse on 19:14 - Jan 30 by Sirjohnalot

totally agree no need at all mindless people di for one do not want any part of that
Obafemi online abuse on 19:23 - Jan 30 with 2633 viewsSTID2017

Shocking behaviour.
Neanderthals pure and simple.
Hope they are banned for life

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

Obafemi online abuse on 19:25 - Jan 30 with 2625 viewsdobjack2

Obafemi online abuse on 19:14 - Jan 30 by Sirjohnalot

There are people who think that they can post whatever they like and claim it is an honest opinion; there are also people who don't think.
Obafemi online abuse on 19:26 - Jan 30 with 2606 viewsdantheswansman

He is a giant man baby but that is as far as it should ever go, Racially abusing anyone no matter who they are is just wrong, unfortunately there are many out there who think this is "normal"
Obafemi online abuse on 19:30 - Jan 30 with 2597 viewsmax936

Obafemi online abuse on 19:07 - Jan 30 by KeithHaynes

There’s absolutely no need for it at all, a measured assessment yes, but these people are scum.

I see one of the young YouTube vloggers is getting it again too.

Whoever AshX On twitter is he needs dealing with properly, utter scum bag.

I'm glad I give Twitter a wide berth, its never interested me, neither does Facebook although I have an account, but that is only because it is useful with plenty of helpful advice that helps me with my hobby through the associated groups.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Obafemi online abuse on 21:11 - Jan 30 with 2447 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Obafemi is an ungrateful pri#k and has disappointed us all.
Call him a pri*k but the colour of skin abuse has no place does it.
We are as bad as the cardiff scum if we don't reject that behaviour.
The Swans don't need to take the knee for us to know how to behave like gentlemen.
Sorry Obafemi you cost us a real shot at promotion over your hissy fit. But calling him racist names for it is not on.
Want to be a backwards racist go support cardiff 😠 😡
Obafemi online abuse on 21:16 - Jan 30 with 2423 viewsFlashberryjack

Obafemi online abuse on 21:11 - Jan 30 by Rhonnda_Jack

Obafemi is an ungrateful pri#k and has disappointed us all.
Call him a pri*k but the colour of skin abuse has no place does it.
We are as bad as the cardiff scum if we don't reject that behaviour.
The Swans don't need to take the knee for us to know how to behave like gentlemen.
Sorry Obafemi you cost us a real shot at promotion over your hissy fit. But calling him racist names for it is not on.
Want to be a backwards racist go support cardiff 😠 😡

Agree with almost all of that, but calling Cardiff racists is out of order, they've done as much as us to remove racism from our sport.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2023 21:23]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Obafemi online abuse on 21:28 - Jan 30 with 2396 viewsoldcob

Why don't you come and write the post for me? Arrogant or what?
Obafemi online abuse on 21:35 - Jan 30 with 2373 viewsKeithHaynes

Ok, the swearing is creeping back in, so let’s have a think.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Obafemi online abuse on 22:17 - Jan 30 with 2274 viewsBoundy

Despite how Obafemi treated the Club there is no excuse whats so ever for anybody to think let alone act in such a cowardly way towards a fellow human being . I for one atm feel embarrassed and ashamed to be associated with the Jack Army if this is an a example of the new generation coming through (and yes I've seen the behaviour and heard the comments ) then all I can say you're a disgrace and not wanted anywhere near the Club .Can only hope & dream they're caught and if I had my way publicly flogged

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Obafemi online abuse on 22:25 - Jan 30 with 2247 viewsTreforys_Jack

Obafemi online abuse on 22:17 - Jan 30 by Boundy

Despite how Obafemi treated the Club there is no excuse whats so ever for anybody to think let alone act in such a cowardly way towards a fellow human being . I for one atm feel embarrassed and ashamed to be associated with the Jack Army if this is an a example of the new generation coming through (and yes I've seen the behaviour and heard the comments ) then all I can say you're a disgrace and not wanted anywhere near the Club .Can only hope & dream they're caught and if I had my way publicly flogged

Some of the chants at away games recently are a sad indictment of some of our followers (won't call them fans), not racist, although in extremely poor taste. Think it's probably connected to the social media generation, as the majority seem to be teens, early 20's.
Sad times.
Obafemi online abuse on 22:43 - Jan 30 with 2197 viewsDr_Parnassus

I’m never outraged at stuff people suggest we should be, until I know exactly what happened, who said what and the motivations behind it.

I was called racist for saying Rashfords penalty was rubbish, which it was. So I know what can be described as racist often isn’t.

I also know that people do it for this exact type of reaction and garner this type of attention instead of actually believing the words they type. Stupid way to get attention but unfortunately people are just that.

If it turns out whoever made the comment has a deep rooted hatred of other races, then that is indeed an issue. Although I’d say it’s extremely unlikely.

It’s a vicious cycle, the more attention you give comments like this the more they will exist, because they exist purely for that attention.

Like most things, keep feeding them and they will grow.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Obafemi online abuse on 23:08 - Jan 30 with 2178 viewsFireboy2

Obafemi online abuse on 21:28 - Jan 30 by oldcob

Why don't you come and write the post for me? Arrogant or what?

Why did you mention Martin when this has nothing to do with him but to do with some neanderthal, who you mention nothing of.
Obafemi online abuse on 23:10 - Jan 30 with 2172 viewsFireboy2

Obafemi online abuse on 21:35 - Jan 30 by KeithHaynes

Ok, the swearing is creeping back in, so let’s have a think.

Sorry Keith 😞
Obafemi online abuse on 23:30 - Jan 30 with 2125 viewsSTID2017

How anyone can post on this thread without wholeheartedly condemning the racist behaviour without including any caveats is unbelievable.
They are obviously out of touch with what is and what isn't acceptable in society today.
If you cannot 100% condemn the lowlifes who take to social media and post these racial slurs, then maybe better not to post at all ?

Obafemi online abuse on 23:33 - Jan 30 with 2087 viewsDr_Parnassus

Obafemi online abuse on 23:30 - Jan 30 by STID2017

How anyone can post on this thread without wholeheartedly condemning the racist behaviour without including any caveats is unbelievable.
They are obviously out of touch with what is and what isn't acceptable in society today.
If you cannot 100% condemn the lowlifes who take to social media and post these racial slurs, then maybe better not to post at all ?

This is the sensationalism described in my post.

I’m not going to condemn anyone for doing something I don’t know about. Who am I condemning? What did they say?

I have not commented on this specific story, I have no details at hand to make a qualified assessment of what went on. Neither do you.

What I have said, is that people who use racist language online often do it for attention as opposed to being genuinely racist. Just like when Rashford got abused, mainly by black Somalians for attention - and it’s your hysteria that feeds and creates it.

So while you get hysterical, I will take the intelligent approach and ask for details before commenting, safe in the knowledge that it is probably just another race based attention post to grip the likes of you into a fit of rage.

Certainly not something to condone of course, but I’m not sure anyone has?

I was going to say that if you aren’t intelligent enough to understand the posts made, then maybe it’s best to not read them…. but you tried that already.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2023 23:38]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Obafemi online abuse on 00:39 - Jan 31 with 2026 viewsjackdee

Obafemi online abuse on 23:33 - Jan 30 by Dr_Parnassus

This is the sensationalism described in my post.

I’m not going to condemn anyone for doing something I don’t know about. Who am I condemning? What did they say?

I have not commented on this specific story, I have no details at hand to make a qualified assessment of what went on. Neither do you.

What I have said, is that people who use racist language online often do it for attention as opposed to being genuinely racist. Just like when Rashford got abused, mainly by black Somalians for attention - and it’s your hysteria that feeds and creates it.

So while you get hysterical, I will take the intelligent approach and ask for details before commenting, safe in the knowledge that it is probably just another race based attention post to grip the likes of you into a fit of rage.

Certainly not something to condone of course, but I’m not sure anyone has?

I was going to say that if you aren’t intelligent enough to understand the posts made, then maybe it’s best to not read them…. but you tried that already.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2023 23:38]

Absolute load of tripe, I despair

BTIIC

Obafemi online abuse on 00:48 - Jan 31 with 2020 viewsSTID2017

Obafemi online abuse on 00:39 - Jan 31 by jackdee

Absolute load of tripe, I despair

I wholeheartedly agree.
Worrying that anyone can take such a stance in the face of the racist behaviour directed at Obafemi.
We do not need to read the utterances of these lowlifes before being able to see it for what it is - beyond contempt

Obafemi online abuse on 01:02 - Jan 31 with 2150 viewsTreforys_Jack

Obafemi online abuse on 00:48 - Jan 31 by STID2017

I wholeheartedly agree.
Worrying that anyone can take such a stance in the face of the racist behaviour directed at Obafemi.
We do not need to read the utterances of these lowlifes before being able to see it for what it is - beyond contempt

The point being made is, we don't know what was said, as far as I'm aware.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024