Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
British army 12:09 - Feb 1 with 4757 viewscontroversial_jack

Any ex military here? What do you think of this?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11690425/amp/US-general-warns-British-A
British army on 20:03 - Feb 2 with 1315 viewscontroversial_jack

British army on 19:54 - Feb 2 by 1462jack

Pretend all you like but you know nothing , you have no proof and no real life experience, back in your box and stop making your self look I will keep this polite “silly”

It's all in here if you care to read it. The whole picture, not just one persons view

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/144571741864?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkr
British army on 20:15 - Feb 2 with 1297 views1462jack

British army on 20:03 - Feb 2 by controversial_jack

It's all in here if you care to read it. The whole picture, not just one persons view

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/144571741864?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkr

Well done I will leave it at that
British army on 21:00 - Feb 2 with 1271 viewscontroversial_jack

British army on 20:15 - Feb 2 by 1462jack

You have no choice but to
British army on 21:07 - Feb 2 with 1267 viewsMixed_Kebab_No_Salad

British army on 20:15 - Feb 2 by 1462jack

The “whole pic” isn’t one author’s perception. Neither does his experience of it paint the full picture as mine doesn’t.. But I am right to point out that your broad brushing of it all is as irrelevant as your experience of conflict and even war for that matter.

You can google a book that suits any agenda
British army on 21:37 - Feb 2 with 1257 views1462jack

British army on 21:00 - Feb 2 by controversial_jack

You have no choice but to

You have a book that suits your agenda, I have experience , I’m no expert on this topic and don’t profess to be one , your “facts are wrong in my own real experience, however you a faceless internet warrior believe because you read a book you are right , fair play
British army on 21:41 - Feb 2 with 1252 viewscontroversial_jack

British army on 21:07 - Feb 2 by Mixed_Kebab_No_Salad

The “whole pic” isn’t one author’s perception. Neither does his experience of it paint the full picture as mine doesn’t.. But I am right to point out that your broad brushing of it all is as irrelevant as your experience of conflict and even war for that matter.

You can google a book that suits any agenda

It's an academic look at the conflicts. It's history now, and we can look back with hindsight at them.

You don't have to be there to know about it. How many historians actually served in the conflicts they study?

It's very informative and can be found in Neath library
British army on 18:38 - Feb 3 with 1192 viewsSullutaCreturned

British army on 18:38 - Feb 1 by controversial_jack

Which is quite meangless. Russia alone has 500k troops in and around the Ukraine.

And they are getting their behinds kicked. Try again...I know you will.
British army on 00:15 - Feb 4 with 1173 viewscontroversial_jack

British army on 18:38 - Feb 3 by SullutaCreturned

And they are getting their behinds kicked. Try again...I know you will.

Here's some sobering reading for you. Consider it as part of your continuing education

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2021/02/british-army-simon-aka
Login to get fewer ads

British army on 07:50 - Feb 4 with 1154 viewsBoundy

British army on 00:15 - Feb 4 by controversial_jack

Here's some sobering reading for you. Consider it as part of your continuing education

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2021/02/british-army-simon-aka

Have you has the chance yet to read up on how WW1 started ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

British army on 10:56 - Feb 4 with 1118 viewscontroversial_jack

British army on 07:50 - Feb 4 by Boundy

Have you has the chance yet to read up on how WW1 started ?

I learned about that when i did A level History. I think everyone knows except you.
British army on 19:44 - Feb 4 with 1107 viewsBoundy

British army on 10:56 - Feb 4 by controversial_jack

I learned about that when i did A level History. I think everyone knows except you.

You failed the course then ? no shame in that , was it because either you couldn't understand what was being taught or you missed lessons ?
Try again

British army on 10:01 - Feb 5 with 1083 viewscontroversial_jack

British army on 19:44 - Feb 4 by Boundy

You failed the course then ? no shame in that , was it because either you couldn't understand what was being taught or you missed lessons ?
Try again

Glad you weren't in the same class as you would have been ridiculed, and quite rightly so!
British army on 10:09 - Feb 5 with 1078 viewsfelixstowe_jack

British army on 10:01 - Feb 5 by controversial_jack

Glad you weren't in the same class as you would have been ridiculed, and quite rightly so!

WW3 started with the Russian invasion of Ukraine
WW2 started with the German invasion of Poland followed by the Russian invasion of the other half of Poland a week later.

Stalin helping his Nazi allies in Germany.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

British army on 10:29 - Feb 5 with 1070 viewscontroversial_jack

British army on 10:09 - Feb 5 by felixstowe_jack

WW3 started with the Russian invasion of Ukraine
WW2 started with the German invasion of Poland followed by the Russian invasion of the other half of Poland a week later.

Stalin helping his Nazi allies in Germany.

There's actually debate about when ww2 started. Was in when China invaded Manchuria, or the Italians in Abyssinia?

WW2 in Europe ended when the red army took Berlin. In Asia when the US bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki, although the Japs had already surrendered South East Asia to the British
British army on 12:15 - Feb 5 with 1052 viewsBoundy

British army on 10:01 - Feb 5 by controversial_jack

Keeping banging the drum son , you're noisy but strangely amusing at the same time .
I use you as a prime example of how someone blatantly uneducated such as yourself can still contribute to society even if only as enacting the role of the village idiot .

British army on 14:13 - Feb 5 with 1028 viewscontroversial_jack

British army on 12:15 - Feb 5 by Boundy

Keeping banging the drum son , you're noisy but strangely amusing at the same time .
I use you as a prime example of how someone blatantly uneducated such as yourself can still contribute to society even if only as enacting the role of the village idiot .

Son, I could wade through your deepest thoughts without getting my feet wet.
British army on 14:42 - Feb 5 with 1021 viewsBoundy

British army on 14:13 - Feb 5 by controversial_jack

Son, I could wade through your deepest thoughts without getting my feet wet.

Ok pet have a nice life

British army on 09:22 - Feb 6 with 975 viewscontroversial_jack

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/treasury-signals-no-money-defence-151700102.html
British army on 21:05 - Feb 7 with 903 viewsSullutaCreturned

British army on 00:15 - Feb 4 by controversial_jack

What has that got to do with the Russians getting their behinds kicked?

You don't have to educate me about the idiocy of the Uk ruling classes, exceptionalism is not a modern thing, the UK/GB/England has been exuding it for centuries.

It's part of why Dads Army was so funny. The attitudes of Mainwaring and other officers were quite accurate..we'll win because we're English. What a joke.

PS, did the Chinese and Italian invasions trigger many other countries joining in those conflicts or any other coflicts? Nope. Did those conflicts spread across dozens of other countries...nope.

Actually, in geopolitical matters there are so many things we don't know that many theories could be true. Tony Blair got away with sexing up a dossier but we'll never know his true reasons for doing so. I'd guess money though,
British army on 22:22 - Feb 7 with 878 viewscontroversial_jack

British army on 21:05 - Feb 7 by SullutaCreturned

What has that got to do with the Russians getting their behinds kicked?

You don't have to educate me about the idiocy of the Uk ruling classes, exceptionalism is not a modern thing, the UK/GB/England has been exuding it for centuries.

It's part of why Dads Army was so funny. The attitudes of Mainwaring and other officers were quite accurate..we'll win because we're English. What a joke.

PS, did the Chinese and Italian invasions trigger many other countries joining in those conflicts or any other coflicts? Nope. Did those conflicts spread across dozens of other countries...nope.

Actually, in geopolitical matters there are so many things we don't know that many theories could be true. Tony Blair got away with sexing up a dossier but we'll never know his true reasons for doing so. I'd guess money though,

Yes they did. Japanese expansionism in Manchuris, forced the US to put an oil embargo onto Japan, who then had to increase it's influence in the east in search of oil.

The success of Italy put other countries on edge.

I forgot to mention the Spanish civil war which was Hitlers testing ground for his Luftwafe
British army on 17:45 - Feb 8 with 841 viewsSullutaCreturned

British army on 22:22 - Feb 7 by controversial_jack

Yes they did. Japanese expansionism in Manchuris, forced the US to put an oil embargo onto Japan, who then had to increase it's influence in the east in search of oil.

The success of Italy put other countries on edge.

I forgot to mention the Spanish civil war which was Hitlers testing ground for his Luftwafe

China or Japan...get your ducks straight mun?

Italy...Mussolini...right then, Hoare-Laval and Stresa. The only effect all this may have had was Hitler noticing the lack of action against aggression but it wasn' the start of WW2. It didn' put anybody else on edge, Hoare-Laval was proof that Gb and France cared more about their own issues, in factit was the start of the collapse of the League of Nations as small countries realised Gb and France couldn't be relied upon for help against aggresssions.

The Mukden incident, it was 1931 so although it may have been a big incident on the path to WW2, it didn't start it.

The Condor legion, yes the Nazi's honed their craft in the Spanish civil war but Hitler was already planning his stuff by then. He had already started "reclaiming" land lost in the Treaty of Versailles; Rhineland in 1936, Sudetenland in 1938 so the path to war was there, in 1936. The Spanish civil war gave handy "practice" for th Luftwaffe. It wasn't a testing ground though, Hitler had started the Luftwaffe in secret in 1933 and in 1935, when GB expanded our RAF, Hitler went public, by 1936 he had many trained pilots in modern aircraft.
British army on 22:05 - Feb 8 with 808 viewscontroversial_jack

British army on 17:45 - Feb 8 by SullutaCreturned

China or Japan...get your ducks straight mun?

Italy...Mussolini...right then, Hoare-Laval and Stresa. The only effect all this may have had was Hitler noticing the lack of action against aggression but it wasn' the start of WW2. It didn' put anybody else on edge, Hoare-Laval was proof that Gb and France cared more about their own issues, in factit was the start of the collapse of the League of Nations as small countries realised Gb and France couldn't be relied upon for help against aggresssions.

The Mukden incident, it was 1931 so although it may have been a big incident on the path to WW2, it didn't start it.

The Condor legion, yes the Nazi's honed their craft in the Spanish civil war but Hitler was already planning his stuff by then. He had already started "reclaiming" land lost in the Treaty of Versailles; Rhineland in 1936, Sudetenland in 1938 so the path to war was there, in 1936. The Spanish civil war gave handy "practice" for th Luftwaffe. It wasn't a testing ground though, Hitler had started the Luftwaffe in secret in 1933 and in 1935, when GB expanded our RAF, Hitler went public, by 1936 he had many trained pilots in modern aircraft.

There is rarely any single cause of any conflict
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024