Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS 15:57 - Feb 14 with 1505 viewsdurham_exile

I will be watching on iFollow this evening so will keep this very brief.

Time for the U’s to match their Away form with the Saddlers in Town this evening.
Michael Flynn brings his Walsall team including Brandon Comley and the mercurial Jamille Matt. This will offer a good test before the crunch game at Brunton Park on Saturday.

Weather tonight will be clear and dry and 4 degrees Celsius.

MB has hinted at team changes.

I reckon he will play the following in the 3,4,1,2 formation:

O’Hara

Chambers Kelleher Hall

Tchamadeu Read Ashley Wood

Chilvers

Appiah Hopper

Subs
Hornby Greenidge Newby Tovide Jay Akinde Kazeem

Sadly, Cole Skuse is unlikely to be fit tonight. However, MB has adequate replacements from within his strong squad of players.

Score 2-0 to the Super U’s

Back-to-back wins and all ready for the big one against the Cumbrians at the weekend.

Enjoy the game.

Up the U’s

Durham_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 06:36 - Feb 15 with 409 viewsnoah4x4

Worst game of football ever. Neither side looked capable of scoring. However, a useful point given Hartlepool and Rochdale drew a blank. With games fast running out, despite their game in hand, they now need automatic promotion form (average two + points per game) to catch us, whereas we can be safe at merely a point game. Many teams below us must also play each other, and they can't all take three points.

I think last nights results mean we can probably stop looking over our shoulder, whilst Carlisle's capitulation to Mansfield suggests a sixth consecutive away win is feasible on Saturday. However, our weaker home form doesn't make sense. I have always had a theory that the moaning West Stand Fans too often get on the manager and players backs given their close proximity seating and we should move the dug-outs. The atmosphere that we create when away is so much better.

As regards Valentine's night, I got the best "get out of doing Valentine's stuff and go to football" present ever. Early in the morning, my second grandson was born, meaning Mrs Noah4x4 (Mee-Maw to new baby) was wholly distracted all day. I did take her to lunch, but by 14-00 she wanted to get back to handle "urgent" Social Media communications and was happy for me to head to the pub. Baby (as yet unnamed) was apparently born safely without gas & air or any other pain relief. But I had enough anaesthetic to make watching some dire football free of discomfort. But as the father is a Spurs fan, I fear our new-born has a life time of suffering to come.
Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 08:12 - Feb 15 with 389 viewsthrillseeker

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 23:01 - Feb 14 by gerry_us

Should have worked later Thrillo!

I wish I had as would have only wasted £10 on ifollow watching that rubbish
Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 08:48 - Feb 15 with 377 viewsRSCOSWORTH

I believe Junior’s booking last night takes him to 10 for the season, the most in the division, is that a one or two match suspension?

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 13:20 - Feb 15 with 331 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Last night was the first time this season we've managed back to back clean sheets I believe. The last time we got promoted the team was built on having a strong defence and being difficult to beat. I personally wasn't that impressed with Connor Hall when I saw him against Salford but since he's arrived we have managed three wins and three draws with just the one defeat. Conversely since he left Port Vale they have lost five and drawn two conceding two or more in five of those seven matches. Is their loss our gain?

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 19:31 - Feb 15 with 280 viewswessex_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 08:48 - Feb 15 by RSCOSWORTH

I believe Junior’s booking last night takes him to 10 for the season, the most in the division, is that a one or two match suspension?

If he has 10 yellows, it's a two match ban unfortunately.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024