Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Radio Bolton...Tomorrow the World? 12:32 - Feb 25 with 2758 viewsYorkshire_Dale

With news that Vernon Kay is taking over from TVO's mate Ken Bruce on Radio 2, and Sarah Cox already in situ are they taking over the world airwaves?

What do we think.

Sad to loose old Ken, proper legend.
Radio Bolton...Tomorrow the World? on 14:36 - Feb 25 with 2613 views49thseason

Bruce is going to Greatest Hits Radio and taking the PopQuiz with him. Even at the last moment, the BBC have shafted him by ending his contract a month early. The BBC, in my view, has become Woke TV and Radio and is unwatchable and unlistenable. I highly recommend GHR, there are lots of familiar voices and huge amounts to be won in their competitions, £50-100k a day is quite usual. I would encourage everyone to switch the BBC off, its the ultimate insult that we pay for it through the telly tax and that they are more than happy to take pensioners and the poverty stricken to court and even to jail if they dont pay up. Its an anachronism that should be sold off and made to pay its way in the world instead of leeching off the population of the UK.
Radio Bolton...Tomorrow the World? on 17:09 - Feb 25 with 2539 viewsdiver

Radio Bolton...Tomorrow the World? on 14:36 - Feb 25 by 49thseason

Bruce is going to Greatest Hits Radio and taking the PopQuiz with him. Even at the last moment, the BBC have shafted him by ending his contract a month early. The BBC, in my view, has become Woke TV and Radio and is unwatchable and unlistenable. I highly recommend GHR, there are lots of familiar voices and huge amounts to be won in their competitions, £50-100k a day is quite usual. I would encourage everyone to switch the BBC off, its the ultimate insult that we pay for it through the telly tax and that they are more than happy to take pensioners and the poverty stricken to court and even to jail if they dont pay up. Its an anachronism that should be sold off and made to pay its way in the world instead of leeching off the population of the UK.

Are you a fan of “Talking Balls “ on radio Bolton?😂
Radio Bolton...Tomorrow the World? on 17:11 - Feb 25 with 2526 viewsjudd

You forgot Mark Radcliffe

Poll: What is it to be then?

Radio Bolton...Tomorrow the World? on 17:13 - Feb 25 with 2515 viewsrichfoad32

Radio Bolton...Tomorrow the World? on 14:36 - Feb 25 by 49thseason

Greatest Hits Radio sounds good in theory, with about 40 years of music to choose from. We were force fed it at work and in reality they have a play list of about 30 songs on repeat, I was going to put my fist through the wall if I had to listen to Thunderclap Newman again.
Radio Bolton...Tomorrow the World? on 17:16 - Feb 25 with 2490 viewsrichfoad32

Radio Bolton...Tomorrow the World? on 17:11 - Feb 25 by judd

You forgot Mark Radcliffe

His show with Stuart Maconie on 6 Music is great, though they could cut down on the unnecessary waffle.
Radio Bolton...Tomorrow the World? on 17:43 - Feb 25 with 2442 viewssxdale

Radio Bolton...Tomorrow the World? on 17:13 - Feb 25 by richfoad32

Greatest Hits Radio sounds good in theory, with about 40 years of music to choose from. We were force fed it at work and in reality they have a play list of about 30 songs on repeat, I was going to put my fist through the wall if I had to listen to Thunderclap Newman again.

Well if that's your attitude then you too must be a member of the guardian reading, tofu eating wokerati as well 😉
Radio Bolton...Tomorrow the World? on 18:59 - Feb 25 with 2328 viewsDorkingDale

Simon Mayo plays some varied music on the drive time show.....
Radio Bolton...Tomorrow the World? on 20:22 - Feb 25 with 2193 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

& that’s the thing. You would never have got the likes of John Peel, Annie Nightingale etc on commercial radio & as a result so many great bands would never have made it to mainstream audiences.
Login to get fewer ads

Radio Bolton...Tomorrow the World? on 22:44 - Feb 25 with 2048 views49thseason

Radio Bolton...Tomorrow the World? on 20:22 - Feb 25 by Plattyswrinklynuts

& that’s the thing. You would never have got the likes of John Peel, Annie Nightingale etc on commercial radio & as a result so many great bands would never have made it to mainstream audiences.

But that was then....I have never forgiven the Government and the BBC for killing pirate radio , without which we would still be listening to Mantovani and Saturday Club!.
There have never been more opportunities for bands and singers to be heard than there are now, and cream will always rise to the top. And lets not forget the cover up of the Savile scandal and so many others.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024