Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millers Tale Match Thread 10:55 - Mar 3 with 96086 viewscolinallcars

Maybe if I start a rare one, It'll change our luck ?
This “group” has had a whole week with Gareth, so I reckon we'll get something.
1
Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:34 - Mar 4 with 5103 viewsactonman

Well I’ve missed the last 4 games as been away and haven’t seen anything other than the scores but tbf I wasn’t expecting any different from this car crash of a team!

Dickie … just wtf man
-1
Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:34 - Mar 4 with 5105 viewsPinnerPaul

Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:30 - Mar 4 by VancouverHoop

On the plus side we're getting more chances in their area than we've had for weeks.


Ignoring the score - yes I know - stupid thing to say - how are we playing?
0
Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:37 - Mar 4 with 4942 viewsHarbour

Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:34 - Mar 4 by PinnerPaul

Ignoring the score - yes I know - stupid thing to say - how are we playing?


We have had one shot on target…so far
0
Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:37 - Mar 4 with 4859 viewsnix

Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:34 - Mar 4 by PinnerPaul

Ignoring the score - yes I know - stupid thing to say - how are we playing?


Much more direct and positive than we've been in recent months. Actually creating chances in space in their area. We look very creaky at the back though, particularly where they're threading balls past our central defenders,
1
Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:38 - Mar 4 with 4852 viewsVancouverHoop

Hugill assassinates Field and gets a card
0
Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:38 - Mar 4 with 4844 viewsRs_Holy

Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:37 - Mar 4 by Harbour

We have had one shot on target…so far


an improvement then!
1
Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:38 - Mar 4 with 4790 viewsDamo1962

Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:34 - Mar 4 by PinnerPaul

Ignoring the score - yes I know - stupid thing to say - how are we playing?


It's goals that matter now PP. If we don't even take the few chances we create...what chance have we got with our defence. Really thought Lowe and Martin might give us a bit more upfront...but so far not looking like it. Things must be grim if we are pining for Dykes.
0
Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:38 - Mar 4 with 4779 viewsPinnerPaul

Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:18 - Mar 4 by DejR_vu

Maybe it’s different people with different views


Haven't seen MANY praising the loan players, saying we should use them over our own players
0
Login to get fewer ads

Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:39 - Mar 4 with 4706 viewsJAPRANGERS

Down to 20th . 7 points above the relegation places. This cushion is dwindling away.
1
Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:40 - Mar 4 with 4662 viewsCamberleyR

Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:07 - Mar 4 by traininvain

Amos missing again. Likewise JCS and Roberts. I’ve given up on seeing Balogun again.

We’re in Bosingwa territory in terms of how some of these players will be remembered. Bunch of cowards.

Good luck to Drewe and the rest of the team.


Balogun, Glass-Salter, Roberts, Laird I think I absolutely hate every one of them.

Poll: How many more points will we get this season?

2
Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:40 - Mar 4 with 4648 viewsPinnerPaul

Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:37 - Mar 4 by nix

Much more direct and positive than we've been in recent months. Actually creating chances in space in their area. We look very creaky at the back though, particularly where they're threading balls past our central defenders,


Thanks Nix
1
Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:40 - Mar 4 with 4610 viewsnix

Awful from Hughill. Elbows Dunne in the face and then a few minutes later goes down near his own area clutching his face under literally no contact from Johansen.
3
Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:43 - Mar 4 with 4358 viewsactonman

Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:40 - Mar 4 by nix

Awful from Hughill. Elbows Dunne in the face and then a few minutes later goes down near his own area clutching his face under literally no contact from Johansen.


Yeah he’s a spineless cnt
0
Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:43 - Mar 4 with 4341 viewsdistortR

Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:40 - Mar 4 by nix

Awful from Hughill. Elbows Dunne in the face and then a few minutes later goes down near his own area clutching his face under literally no contact from Johansen.


the elbow on Dunne was surely a red.
1
Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:43 - Mar 4 with 4321 viewsPinnerPaul

Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:38 - Mar 4 by Damo1962

It's goals that matter now PP. If we don't even take the few chances we create...what chance have we got with our defence. Really thought Lowe and Martin might give us a bit more upfront...but so far not looking like it. Things must be grim if we are pining for Dykes.


All true sadly.

I really think we are down if we lose this one.
0
Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:43 - Mar 4 with 4300 viewscolinallcars

Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:40 - Mar 4 by CamberleyR

Balogun, Glass-Salter, Roberts, Laird I think I absolutely hate every one of them.


Can you still get those little voodoo dolls and stick pins in 'em ? They'd sell out in Shepherds Bush.
1
Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:44 - Mar 4 with 4255 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:40 - Mar 4 by nix

Awful from Hughill. Elbows Dunne in the face and then a few minutes later goes down near his own area clutching his face under literally no contact from Johansen.


Yep, ominous signs for the second half already. Gearing up for some acute shithousery as long as they're one up.
1
Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:45 - Mar 4 with 4143 viewsHarbour

Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:43 - Mar 4 by PinnerPaul

All true sadly.

I really think we are down if we lose this one.


Dykes Chair Willock when fit streets above Lowe Martin and Albert.
0
Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:45 - Mar 4 with 4133 viewsdenhamhoop2

Awful first touch from Uncs leads to a hack down and yellow card
0
Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:45 - Mar 4 with 4121 viewsconnell10

As I said last week you can't polish a turd.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

1
Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:46 - Mar 4 with 4062 viewsstainrods_elbow

https://soccerstreamlinks.com/

Fill your boots if you're as pathologically masochistic as me!

Poll: A little over halfway through the season, where do you see us finishing?

0
Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:46 - Mar 4 with 4024 viewsPinnerPaul

Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:45 - Mar 4 by Harbour

Dykes Chair Willock when fit streets above Lowe Martin and Albert.


Key could be how many of them we can get back for how many games.
0
Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:47 - Mar 4 with 3973 viewsVancouverHoop

I'm guessing we'll see Armstrong early in the second half, Martin has done very little
[Post edited 4 Mar 2023 15:48]
1
Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:48 - Mar 4 with 3852 viewsDamo1962

Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:43 - Mar 4 by PinnerPaul

All true sadly.

I really think we are down if we lose this one.


Sadly I agree.
0
Millers Tale Match Thread on 15:48 - Mar 4 with 3849 viewsPinnerPaul

They've had NINE shots, FIVE on target - sounds like we are getting worse not better!
1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026