Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vote for next season's home kit is open 14:22 - Mar 3 with 4289 viewsTomRAFC

Personally I think they're all great designs. If the quality is going to be better too, this could be a great move by the board.

Emailed in my vote and asked if we'd get to vote on the away kit too. Got an almost instant reply confirming we would get to vote on the away kit as well.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2023/march/homeshirtvote-2324/

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Vote for next season's home kit is open on 08:12 - Mar 4 with 815 viewsTVOS1907

Vote for next season's home kit is open on 04:53 - Mar 4 by Shun

Crystal Palace are a great example of how to make unique designs year after year using the same colour template. Some of their kits lately have been quite arousing, tbf. I’d also include Southampton in that category (their sash kit when we played them in League One was a thing of pure beauty).

I really like the kit TVOS posted earlier. Something like that looks really unique while still remaining true to our colours. Of the kits presented for us, I’d be happy with them all but I’m leaning towards A (I’m a sucker for anything resembling ombré) or C.

Once again, well done to the club for this initiative. I would assume the away kit will be voted on next week.

Tbf, I only posted the kit to help sxdale. I think it’s dreadful, personally.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Vote for next season's home kit is open on 11:18 - Mar 4 with 638 views442Dale

One thing the club can’t do next season is get the pricing wrong. Football shirts are overpriced as it is, so presumably they are liaising through their Trust rep on the board to ensure we retain the current prices where possible.

It will be a deal breaker for some and we cannot be increasing any disconnect with supporters by ignoring their thoughts ahead of decisions being made. This season’s £45 is the very top end of what a shirt should cost.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024