Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russell Martin : ‘ I really like our mentality’ But Russ this is relegation 13:40 - Mar 13 with 2635 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59809/russell-martin-‘

Unbelievable Jeff, Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russell Martin : ‘ I really like our mentality’ But Russ this is relegation on 13:47 - Mar 13 with 2603 viewsvetchonian

"we can but hope" and trust in the process

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Russell Martin : ‘ I really like our mentality’ But Russ this is relegation on 14:26 - Mar 13 with 2503 viewsonehunglow

Russell Martin : ‘ I really like our mentality’ But Russ this is relegation on 13:47 - Mar 13 by vetchonian

I read that as. … I like
Now then , somebody tell me exactly what there is to like
He is the right person to talk about mentality
How much more

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Russell Martin : ‘ I really like our mentality’ But Russ this is relegation on 14:34 - Mar 13 with 2494 viewsvetchonian

Russell Martin : ‘ I really like our mentality’ But Russ this is relegation on 14:26 - Mar 13 by onehunglow

I read that as. … I like
Now then , somebody tell me exactly what there is to like
He is the right person to talk about mentality
How much more

My post was one of sarcasm

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Russell Martin : ‘ I really like our mentality’ But Russ this is relegation on 14:47 - Mar 13 with 2483 viewsangryjack

The worst thing is if we win he will think everything is rosy,as he still thinks nothing wrong now..he's deluded
Russell Martin : ‘ I really like our mentality’ But Russ this is relegation on 14:56 - Mar 13 with 2455 viewsKeithHaynes

Apart from Sunderland away the last time we won away was in October at the start of that month. That’s frightening.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Russell Martin : ‘ I really like our mentality’ But Russ this is relegation on 16:35 - Mar 13 with 2320 viewsonehunglow

Russell Martin : ‘ I really like our mentality’ But Russ this is relegation on 14:34 - Mar 13 by vetchonian

My post was one of sarcasm

Mine was a cry into the wilderness
I feel like Jesus

Russell Martin : ‘ I really like our mentality’ But Russ this is relegation on 16:57 - Mar 13 with 2301 viewsswan65split

I feel we will have an uneasy Easter!
Russell Martin : ‘ I really like our mentality’ But Russ this is relegation on 17:18 - Mar 13 with 2272 viewsoldcob

The man is in denial. Cocked it up, but won't admit it.
Login to get fewer ads

Russell Martin : ‘ I really like our mentality’ But Russ this is relegation on 19:14 - Mar 13 with 2180 viewsSullutaCreturned

I started a thread ( a while back) asking if RM was a liar or just delusional. I think the answer is blatantly clear, the bloke is delusional. I thought he was mind.

I don't care if we beat Cardiff or not right now, n fact if losing to them gets him sacked then bring it on.

If he is here next season and we are still playing his way, we are going down.
Russell Martin : ‘ I really like our mentality’ But Russ this is relegation on 20:14 - Mar 13 with 2128 viewsFireboy2

I just cannot wait for a week friday.
Russell Martin : ‘ I really like our mentality’ But Russ this is relegation on 20:21 - Mar 13 with 2113 viewsBoundy

Russell Martin : ‘ I really like our mentality’ But Russ this is relegation on 13:47 - Mar 13 by vetchonian

and we all know its the hope that kills you

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Russell Martin : ‘ I really like our mentality’ But Russ this is relegation on 20:26 - Mar 13 with 2105 viewsonehunglow

Russell Martin : ‘ I really like our mentality’ But Russ this is relegation on 19:14 - Mar 13 by SullutaCreturned

I started a thread ( a while back) asking if RM was a liar or just delusional. I think the answer is blatantly clear, the bloke is delusional. I thought he was mind.

I don't care if we beat Cardiff or not right now, n fact if losing to them gets him sacked then bring it on.

If he is here next season and we are still playing his way, we are going down.

I can’t believe some believe we could not go down.
We can’t and are not beating anyone .
It’s points that are needed,nit mentality,positive talk or Russy mentality drivel.

Enough

Russell Martin : ‘ I really like our mentality’ But Russ this is relegation on 20:35 - Mar 13 with 2090 viewsKeithHaynes

Russell Martin : ‘ I really like our mentality’ But Russ this is relegation on 20:26 - Mar 13 by onehunglow

I can’t believe some believe we could not go down.
We can’t and are not beating anyone .
It’s points that are needed,nit mentality,positive talk or Russy mentality drivel.

Enough

We could stay up with the points we have now.
That’s been the subject of an extensive and well researched report on here.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59718/swansea-city-are-g

However, we are due an anomaly. Or not.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Russell Martin : ‘ I really like our mentality’ But Russ this is relegation on 21:16 - Mar 13 with 2044 viewsDr_Winston

Some people are clearly gagging for us to be right in the mix for relegation. We might be next season if Russy sticks around mind.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Russell Martin : ‘ I really like our mentality’ But Russ this is relegation on 21:55 - Mar 13 with 2010 viewsFlashberryjack

Russell Martin : ‘ I really like our mentality’ But Russ this is relegation on 21:16 - Mar 13 by Dr_Winston

Some people are clearly gagging for us to be right in the mix for relegation. We might be next season if Russy sticks around mind.

On present form we won't be in the mix for relegation next season, it'll be almost a certainty.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Russell Martin : ‘ I really like our mentality’ But Russ this is relegation on 22:18 - Mar 13 with 1985 viewsDr_Parnassus

Russell Martin : ‘ I really like our mentality’ But Russ this is relegation on 21:16 - Mar 13 by Dr_Winston

We won’t get relegated, due to how cut off the bottom 3 are, it’s likely a lower total will be needed this year.

1 more win or even just a couple of draws and we will be pretty much safe.

However these buzz words need to cease from Martin. “Mentality” means nothing in the context he keeps using it, it’s far too broad and vague.

Russ likes to deflect.

Deflect away from culpability (always judge in the future, not now) and deflect away from justifying or explaining his methods, I think that is simply down to the fact he doesn’t really fully understand them himself.

If he came out and said why he does certain things then they are exposed to be absolutely ripped apart. But calling it “the process” or “the vision” has an air of mystique and people buy into it and attach their own meaning and thoughts to it “I can see what he’s trying to do” etc

The cold facts are there for everybody. He’s a guy that is very likeable in social situations, has good values but as a football manager he is coming up extremely short and has done for the last 4 years. He doesn’t want to learn and doesn’t want to move away from the security blanket of his methods, despite the fact it’s suffocating him.

I’ve stopped listening to his interviews. They can be predicted long before they are uttered. It’s usually just a subtle expectation dampening exercise or laying the framework to blame others should the result not go his way.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Russell Martin : ‘ I really like our mentality’ But Russ this is relegation on 14:09 - Mar 14 with 1771 viewssw02sea

If it’s nearly impossible to be relegated, all I can say is thank gawd, because I can’t see where another W is coming from, while this deluded clown is still in situ.

Can you imagine our defensive set up, keeping a clean sheet in a relegation dog fight?

Also Where are the Ashleigh Williams, Leon Britton types, (that are leaders of men) to carry some of the lightweights that we are lumbered with

Let’s pray that (God willing) Piroe doesn’t get injured before he’s sold next season.
Russell Martin : ‘ I really like our mentality’ But Russ this is relegation on 15:13 - Mar 14 with 1733 viewsguthrieintherain

Likes our mentality what's there to like more deluded waffle.

I don't like 5 points from the last 27
I don't like having the worse defence in the league.
I don't like being bottom of the form league.

And worse of all I can't put up with all these buzz words project,mentality blah blah blah.

Fans are not thick we know the difference between reality and bull.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2023 15:15]

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Russell Martin : ‘ I really like our mentality’ But Russ this is relegation on 17:42 - Mar 14 with 1649 viewsonehunglow

Russell Martin : ‘ I really like our mentality’ But Russ this is relegation on 15:13 - Mar 14 by guthrieintherain

Likes our mentality what's there to like more deluded waffle.

I don't like 5 points from the last 27
I don't like having the worse defence in the league.
I don't like being bottom of the form league.

And worse of all I can't put up with all these buzz words project,mentality blah blah blah.

Fans are not thick we know the difference between reality and bull.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2023 15:15]

Good post
It’s about points,sadly ,for Russ

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024