Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2021-22 accounts posted 17:02 - Mar 31 with 2504 views49thseason

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/00111019/fili

In the period under review the club sold Stephen Humphrys (to Wigan Athletic), Ollie Rathbone (to Rotherham United), Jake Beesley (to Blackpool FC) and Aaron Morley (to Bolton Wanderers). Transfer fees which comprise both initial transfer fees plus performance add-ons for previously sold players totalled £0.9m (year to May 2021: £Nil) with further contingent fees payable in future years.

These factors led to the group making a financial loss after tax of £0.5m (year to May 2021: £1.2m) in the period which reduced consolidated net assets however, new share capital of £0.8m saw net assets at the balance sheet date of £1.8m (31 May 2021: £1.5m).
[Post edited 31 Mar 2023 17:40]
2021-22 accounts posted on 17:51 - Mar 31 with 2383 viewsSuddenLad

Delighted to see that the legal action against a former director and employee is ongoing and expected to be heard in the summer of this year. (Page 24 para 15)

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

2021-22 accounts posted on 20:00 - Mar 31 with 2190 viewselectricblue

2021-22 accounts posted on 17:51 - Mar 31 by SuddenLad

Delighted to see that the legal action against a former director and employee is ongoing and expected to be heard in the summer of this year. (Page 24 para 15)

Lets hope that there is some financial recompense for what he did..

Wouldnt surprise me if he goes bankrupt......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

2021-22 accounts posted on 20:30 - Mar 31 with 2126 viewsjudd

2021-22 accounts posted on 20:00 - Mar 31 by electricblue

You're assuming gender.

Poll: What is it to be then?

2021-22 accounts posted on 07:54 - Apr 1 with 1747 viewselectricblue

2021-22 accounts posted on 20:30 - Mar 31 by judd

You're assuming gender.

I assume nothing....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

2021-22 accounts posted on 08:57 - Apr 1 with 1687 viewsNigelWatson

2021-22 accounts posted on 20:30 - Mar 31 by judd

You're assuming gender.

Quick, call the PC Police.

To become financially stable, RAFC must cut their overheads by reducing the amount they spent on wages for people who do not play football for a living. The club's turnover doesn't warrant layers of bureaucracy and admin. We are not a huge corporation, so we can't afford to be run like one.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2023 9:00]
2021-22 accounts posted on 10:12 - Apr 1 with 1585 viewsjudd

2021-22 accounts posted on 20:00 - Mar 31 by electricblue

There is probably very good legal reason why an individual has never been named in the public domain.

The fact that the description offered by the club fits more than one person of differing genders means you have assumed it to be a he.

Poll: What is it to be then?

2021-22 accounts posted on 10:17 - Apr 1 with 1575 viewsforeverhopefulDale

2021-22 accounts posted on 08:57 - Apr 1 by NigelWatson

Quick, call the PC Police.

To become financially stable, RAFC must cut their overheads by reducing the amount they spent on wages for people who do not play football for a living. The club's turnover doesn't warrant layers of bureaucracy and admin. We are not a huge corporation, so we can't afford to be run like one.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2023 9:00]

That would be a start. Our finances aren't so horrific that with some cutting of expenses we couldn't be breaking even, if we had a lottery like we used to have and maximised our income streams like the bars etc. If we can survive in the NL and stabilise the Club's finances and playing squad we could be ok without outside take over, as unless we get a well off Dale fan doing it I can't see anyone investing without wanting to take over, which could lead to the threat of things going wrong.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

2021-22 accounts posted on 10:35 - Apr 1 with 1536 views442Dale

2021-22 accounts posted on 10:17 - Apr 1 by foreverhopefulDale

That would be a start. Our finances aren't so horrific that with some cutting of expenses we couldn't be breaking even, if we had a lottery like we used to have and maximised our income streams like the bars etc. If we can survive in the NL and stabilise the Club's finances and playing squad we could be ok without outside take over, as unless we get a well off Dale fan doing it I can't see anyone investing without wanting to take over, which could lead to the threat of things going wrong.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/293008/4630911/just-suppos

As per the figures at 19:59 Jan 2nd on the above thread, if the training costs are the figures mentioned, then there are another approx 9k of losses each week to look at. Immediately you think of the playing budget, where with effective management we could have made significant savings this season alone.

Quite why we continued to add players in areas we didn’t require them last summer made no sense both financially and on a football level. And we didn’t need a football consultancy service to tell us that.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

2021-22 accounts posted on 11:45 - Apr 1 with 1414 viewspioneer

owning a facility does not make it free at the point of use. There are substantial running costs that need to be paid so its not a straightforward …own a place and all the rent is saved.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024