Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player of the season 10:33 - Apr 11 with 4926 viewselectricblue

It is that time of the year where the Dale Trust are asking members to choose their player of the season..
[Post edited 11 Apr 2023 15:48]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Player of the season on 10:36 - Apr 11 with 4925 viewsjacko_dale

Two horse race between ROD and Lloyd surely.
Player of the season on 11:06 - Apr 11 with 4849 viewstony_roch975

Player of the season on 10:36 - Apr 11 by jacko_dale

only full season squad members for me and one swallow.....

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Player of the season on 11:20 - Apr 11 with 4828 viewsDareToCalvin

Player of the season on 10:36 - Apr 11 by jacko_dale

Agreed.
My vote went to ROD but Danny a very close second, and probably would have won if he had been here for the full season.

Without them two I doubt we'd even be on 20 points.
Player of the season on 16:25 - Apr 11 with 4559 viewsblackdogblue

Danny is our last best hope for survival in my opinion..

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Player of the season on 17:09 - Apr 11 with 4496 viewsEllDale

Player of the season on 11:20 - Apr 11 by DareToCalvin

Agreed.
My vote went to ROD but Danny a very close second, and probably would have won if he had been here for the full season.

Without them two I doubt we'd even be on 20 points.

Ditto
Player of the season on 22:23 - Apr 11 with 4282 viewsShun

Easy decision for me, Danny Lloyd.
Player of the season on 10:02 - Apr 12 with 4116 viewsdawlishdale

Danny Lloyd easily our best player. Been MOM or close to it almost every game.
Player of the season on 10:55 - Apr 12 with 4031 viewsSaxonDale

Danny Lloyd for me too.
Login to get fewer ads

Player of the season on 13:36 - Apr 12 with 3884 viewsjonahwhereru

ROD for me. He has made some superb saves, to prevent us being humiliated a number of times.
Player of the season on 18:14 - Apr 12 with 3668 viewsfrequency

Danny Lloyd for me

Hate city

Player of the season on 11:07 - Apr 14 with 3274 viewswheniwasyourage

I think both are good calls but has the re-introduction of Brierley also been a factor in the recent upturn in performances? He seems to have come on leaps and bounds.

Just asking.
Player of the season on 14:05 - Apr 30 with 2796 viewsEllDale

It's been announced that the Supporters Player of the Season is ROD.
Apparently he was presented with the award yesterday.
But why not, used to happen, publicly, say on the pitch before the game?
[Post edited 30 Apr 2023 14:06]
Player of the season on 14:48 - Apr 30 with 2643 viewsdawlishdale

Another staggeringly bad decision from those running the club.

It seems like the presentation was made before yesterday's match, so why was there no PA announcement either before the match or at half time so the supporters could show their appreciation? Think there needs to be a statement from the Trust on this, as it stinks.

And the shambles of the lap of shame will long be remembered. Yes by all means point the finger of blame at the hundred or so dickheads running on the pitch (especially the older ones from the Sandy who haven't got a brain between the lot of 'em)
But why tell the fans who behaved and stayed in the stands that there would be no players coming back out and to leave the stadium? Only after they had left did some of the players come out?

It looks like the people in charge are actively trying to make as many awful decisions as they can over a season, and this was their final flourish. They should be as ashamed of themselves as the pitch invaders . And my conclusion is that neither set of culprits will realise that they have done anything wrong !!
Player of the season on 15:04 - Apr 30 with 2596 viewsDorkingDale

Player of the season on 14:48 - Apr 30 by dawlishdale

Another staggeringly bad decision from those running the club.

It seems like the presentation was made before yesterday's match, so why was there no PA announcement either before the match or at half time so the supporters could show their appreciation? Think there needs to be a statement from the Trust on this, as it stinks.

And the shambles of the lap of shame will long be remembered. Yes by all means point the finger of blame at the hundred or so dickheads running on the pitch (especially the older ones from the Sandy who haven't got a brain between the lot of 'em)
But why tell the fans who behaved and stayed in the stands that there would be no players coming back out and to leave the stadium? Only after they had left did some of the players come out?

It looks like the people in charge are actively trying to make as many awful decisions as they can over a season, and this was their final flourish. They should be as ashamed of themselves as the pitch invaders . And my conclusion is that neither set of culprits will realise that they have done anything wrong !!

I heard that the players eventually came out specifically to see the large group of school kids in the Pearl St.....don't know if that's true.
Player of the season on 17:49 - Apr 30 with 2387 viewsNorthernDale

I agree that some of the younger ones in the Sandy are embarrassing the club with their behaviour, but the board and the club despite their hard work are making cock up after cock up this season. Sadly I sense a growing divide between the fans and the club, which is worrying, in that our strength as been our unity.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024