Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
National league play offs 08:06 - May 3 with 16778 viewsmodelboydave

I imagine I am not the only one monitoring the national league and N/S play offs. Last night I watched St Albans beat Chelmsford 1-0 in the southern section.

In the national league itself borehamwood beat Barnet.
In the southern section Kiddie beat Alferton Town.

Tonight we have Woking v Bromley in the national league
Brockley town v Gloucester city in the north
Worthing v Braintree in the south.

Let’s see who joins us next year.

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

National league play offs on 13:48 - May 8 with 3465 viewsRodingdale

National league play offs on 09:21 - May 8 by modelboydave

I have been to St Albans several times, its quaint little ground located in a park. Fans do the walk around at half time. You can bring your dog in, They have 2 or 3 stands that sell beer, and you can have a pint and watch the game. As a NHS employee it costs me £11 quid to get in. I like St Albans!

What a lovely image of lower league football - hope they are ready to welcome our knuckledragging element. 🥴
National league play offs on 14:25 - May 8 with 3347 viewsDaleFan7

National league play offs on 13:48 - May 8 by Rodingdale

What a lovely image of lower league football - hope they are ready to welcome our knuckledragging element. 🥴

They're tame compared to the reports from the Chester game yesterday.
National league play offs on 17:46 - May 13 with 2944 viewsmeeee

Chesterfield currently 2-1 up against Notts County in the final. Just one half of extra time to go. I don't think anyone is expecting us to challenge for promotion but if this result stands then it's only play offs to play for as County will finish 1st with no Wrexham in the league
[Post edited 13 May 2023 17:46]
National league play offs on 18:04 - May 13 with 2894 viewselectricblue

2-2 now......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

National league play offs on 18:26 - May 13 with 2865 viewselectricblue

National league play offs on 18:04 - May 13 by electricblue

2-2 now......

Notts Cty on pens are promoted..
[Post edited 13 May 2023 18:26]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

National league play offs on 18:39 - May 13 with 2805 viewsblackdogblue

National league play offs on 18:26 - May 13 by electricblue

Notts Cty on pens are promoted..
[Post edited 13 May 2023 18:26]

Ffs… our mate will be sqwaking for months…. 🤬🤬

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

National league play offs on 06:46 - May 14 with 2434 viewsmodelboydave

on the plus side Chesterfield away is always a good day out. Preferred the old Rickety Saltergate ground though.

Oxford City V St Albans today
and Brackley Town V Kiddie

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

National league play offs on 10:00 - May 14 with 2288 viewsfrenzied

National league play offs on 18:39 - May 13 by blackdogblue

Ffs… our mate will be sqwaking for months…. 🤬🤬

Well done Notts County..

Deserved to go up .

Chalky...Enjoy this moment ..youve waited long enough...

Login to get fewer ads

National league play offs on 10:51 - May 14 with 2217 viewsJimmySquirrel61

National league play offs on 10:00 - May 14 by frenzied

Well done Notts County..

Deserved to go up .

Chalky...Enjoy this moment ..youve waited long enough...

Thank you frenzied,it's decent of you to day so

I didn't want to come on here at first Incase it came over as gloating which I wouldn't do,I have a soft spot of Dale and it gives me no pleasure to see you drop a league

Playoffs are a nightmare and my nerves was on edge all through yesterday's game,out of 240 minutes played in the playoffs Notts have only been in the lead for one solitary minute which is remarkable to say that we went up

I will be keeping an eye on the results and hope that you make a quick return to the EFL,nobody wants to be down there but it's not that bad if you can get a run going,new grounds to visit and you will be one of the bigger clubs so fingers crossed

Good luck Daleys,if we pull you out in the cup for summat I look forward to visiting the COA again

Poll: Who wants Notts County to get promoted

National league play offs on 12:15 - May 14 with 2111 viewsDaleiLama

National league play offs on 10:51 - May 14 by JimmySquirrel61

Thank you frenzied,it's decent of you to day so

I didn't want to come on here at first Incase it came over as gloating which I wouldn't do,I have a soft spot of Dale and it gives me no pleasure to see you drop a league

Playoffs are a nightmare and my nerves was on edge all through yesterday's game,out of 240 minutes played in the playoffs Notts have only been in the lead for one solitary minute which is remarkable to say that we went up

I will be keeping an eye on the results and hope that you make a quick return to the EFL,nobody wants to be down there but it's not that bad if you can get a run going,new grounds to visit and you will be one of the bigger clubs so fingers crossed

Good luck Daleys,if we pull you out in the cup for summat I look forward to visiting the COA again

FO Chalky. Prima donna

PS - tried any good beers you'd like to share with us lately?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

National league play offs on 12:26 - May 14 with 2104 viewsChris1803

Both the National League North and South playoff finals are on BT Sport 3 today:

Oxford City V St Albans City - 12:30 Kick off
Brackley Town V Kidderminster Harriers - 15:30 Kick off.

Seems bizarre that both finals are being played a mere 21 miles away from each other!
National league play offs on 14:01 - May 14 with 2018 viewsJimmySquirrel61

National league play offs on 12:15 - May 14 by DaleiLama

FO Chalky. Prima donna

PS - tried any good beers you'd like to share with us lately?

Love the red squirrel pick and comment 😆

I've not tried anything really different lately ale wise,stuff that is new to me has probably been tried years ago by others,bdb recommended one which is an old beerby Sam Smiths which I enjoyed plus some Iron Maiden beers that I liked,Ten Ton Truck nearly took my head off but I've got some new Brewdogs to sample in the fridge,any recommendations would be gratefully recieved,anything about 8% though and I wimp out of

Poll: Who wants Notts County to get promoted

National league play offs on 14:18 - May 14 with 1992 viewsNorthernDale

We are going to Oxford City, the ground looks terrible and the St Alban's keeper was like watching Eastwood.
National league play offs on 14:59 - May 14 with 1923 viewsfermin

National league play offs on 14:18 - May 14 by NorthernDale

We are going to Oxford City, the ground looks terrible and the St Alban's keeper was like watching Eastwood.

I had a ticket for the game is it is walking distance for me and I have seen lots of games there in the past including the local equivalent of the NW Counties League. Unfortunately for various reasons I wasn't able to go. Oxford City in the NL is like us being in the Championship.

They have also had their issues with a dodgy investor in the past but he actually got in and did a lot of damage. Fortunately their ownership structure saved them plus the fact that the ground is a council facility. It took them a while to recover. Further back they were thrown out of the home they had had since the 1800s and were nomadic for a while. They had to start again in a parks league.

I can't believe I am going to see Dale play there - it is a bit surreal. Their crowds have gone up a lot recently, so they are doing something right, maybe having a decent team! They are a really good club, long-established, so I think we need to be cognisant of that when visiting.
National league play offs on 15:20 - May 14 with 1881 viewsNorthernDale

I agree, we must show them and all the teams we visit, the respect they deserve and that must include their loyal fans (so what we do with our halfwits is beyond me), with the possible exception of Oldham. Thanks for the background on Oxford City history and should serve as a warning to many clubs at different levels.
National league play offs on 16:43 - May 14 with 1749 viewsJames1980

Well if it stays as it is the final place will be Kidderminster's.
[Post edited 14 May 2023 16:43]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

National league play offs on 09:43 - May 15 with 1463 viewsOxDale

National league play offs on 14:59 - May 14 by fermin

I had a ticket for the game is it is walking distance for me and I have seen lots of games there in the past including the local equivalent of the NW Counties League. Unfortunately for various reasons I wasn't able to go. Oxford City in the NL is like us being in the Championship.

They have also had their issues with a dodgy investor in the past but he actually got in and did a lot of damage. Fortunately their ownership structure saved them plus the fact that the ground is a council facility. It took them a while to recover. Further back they were thrown out of the home they had had since the 1800s and were nomadic for a while. They had to start again in a parks league.

I can't believe I am going to see Dale play there - it is a bit surreal. Their crowds have gone up a lot recently, so they are doing something right, maybe having a decent team! They are a really good club, long-established, so I think we need to be cognisant of that when visiting.

Oxford City v Dale in the league is a reality check. In my not very illustrious playing career I’ve played on the pitch next to City at Cutteslowe when they reformed and then my Saturday club got kicked off Court Farm pitch one to make way for the “new” development at Court Farm.
I know somebody associated with City who is quite worried about the financial implications of playing in the National League.
Anyway it should be a good day out, the ground better located than the Kassam, which I, like many United fans, hate.
National league play offs on 17:59 - May 15 with 1199 viewsEllDale

There are rumours doing the rounds, admittedly on social media, that Southend are in real financial trouble and may not be around next season which could mean a reprieve for relegated Torquay.
National league play offs on 18:52 - May 15 with 1094 viewsBrierls

National league play offs on 17:59 - May 15 by EllDale

There are rumours doing the rounds, admittedly on social media, that Southend are in real financial trouble and may not be around next season which could mean a reprieve for relegated Torquay.

It’s a very sad state of affairs at Southend. I hope they find a way to keep the wolves from the door.
National league play offs on 19:16 - May 15 with 1051 viewssxdale

There is only one problem at Sarfend - Ron Martin. Continually playing cat and mouse with HMRC, not paying until the last minute, WUP after WUP, he's not going to sell the club as the land it is on is his big payday.in the meantime players and backroom staff go unpaid and the supporters club has been raising funds to pay staff. He likes playing games and brinkmanship does our Ron.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024