Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
23-24 season tickets 08:10 - May 5 with 6837 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

No sign as yet… Hartlepool put their prices out earlier this week. Can’t post a link, if anyone more tech savvy than me (not difficult) can manage it?
23-24 season tickets on 10:41 - May 6 with 1131 viewsA_Newby

23-24 season tickets on 23:59 - May 5 by Sandyman

It was mentioned on one of the tables at the recent Trust events, that four scenarios had been planned for regarding Season Cards.

Prices in EFL with new investment.
Prices in EFL without new investment.
Prices in NFL with new investment.
Prices in NFL without new investment.

Hartlepool, who will be NFL like us, have offered Season Card prices and sales, even though the club itself is up for sale.

I don't know what to think.

I understand developing season card / entrance prices for two scenarios, whether we are in league 2 or the National league.

I do not understand why it should make a difference though as to whether we have a new “investor” or not. The reason we are seeking an “investor” is to effectively subsidise the club’s playing budget for a few seasons.

Do the club / we expect such an investor to also subsidise season cards? This effectively takes money out of the club’s budget and makes us more dependent on the investor which can go horribly wrong (Bury FC).
23-24 season tickets on 12:29 - May 6 with 929 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Let's face it, the chances of anyone investing the sort of money the club needs to be competitive next season are very slim. We don't want investors anyway, because if someone invests, they expect a return. We need a sugar daddy with more money than sense, preferably one with millions and able to prove it.
The chances of that happening are 1 in a million, so we have to face facts and prepare the season based on supporters putting their hands in their pockets as usual.
The Rochdale public don't care about having a football club and haven't done since the early 70's. Even during our successful time under KH crowds were nowhere near those of our very first promotion.
If the club offered tickets for a fiver we would only have a half full stadium. The club employees do very little to engage the townsfolk and rely solely on the same staunch 2,500 regulars to keep putting their money into the coffers.
Makes you wonder where all the Stockport fans suddenly appeared from! Perhaps the club spent time and effort to re-engage with the public.
23-24 season tickets on 12:56 - May 6 with 862 viewsBrierls

23-24 season tickets on 23:26 - May 5 by WirralDale

Please don’t tar all us Sandy fans with the same brush! Some have been standing there for decades and the vast majority are loyal and well-behaved, not like the new mob of troublemakers..

I don’t. I’ve been a season ticket holder in the Sandy for decades. Unless you’re Peter Pan (not that one) and don’t age, my post isn’t aimed at you and wouldn’t affect you.

As you’ll know, it’s painful to be in the Sandy now. If this was benefitting the club, fair enough, but as it stands it’s not.
[Post edited 6 May 2023 13:04]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024