Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mental things you have done (apart from supporting QPR this season ) 19:20 - May 14 with 3667 viewsSimplyNico

I did a skydive from 15000 feet yesterday. It is the single most exhilarating thing I have ever done. Any suggestions for something else like that as a follow-up?
Mental things you have done (apart from supporting QPR this season ) on 23:27 - May 17 with 600 viewsnumptydumpty

I used to run regularly in my teens, twenties and thirties and ran many 10k s and half marathons and even once amazingly managed to complete the London Marathon in a fairly decent time.

Best cheese and tomato sandwich ever in the Mall !!!

Went on skiing holiday with two friends who had been couple times before. As a newbie randomly attempted a red run on day one. Not my finest moment!! Too competitive for my own good then.

Capsized a jet ski with my brother in law when we were on the jolly Roger pirate ship. The odd rum punch MAY have had an influence !!! Delayed departure by around an hour after a speed boat rescue.

Parascending without my specs on and landed back on beach with big knee slide at pace after two previous aborted attempts ie could not see signals being made to slow myself down!!

Rode down steep Marlow hill according to speedo was doing 50mph on my Raleigh Chopper, aged 15 and 3/4....

These days mental things I have done very much less dramatic...

Switched sides halfway through Eastenders !!!
[Post edited 17 May 2023 23:29]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Mental things you have done (apart from supporting QPR this season ) on 00:57 - May 18 with 543 viewsitsbiga

Sparred bare knuckle with no mouth guard.
Got my front tooth knocked out and busted the surrounding bone too.
Was toothless for about 6 months while the bone graft took.
Now have an implant and my gum line is messed up, luckily doesnt show when I smile.
[Post edited 18 May 2023 0:59]

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024